Raining

I loved you too severely

After the movie, the teacher dismissed us early. 

Suddenly it rained outside. I'm not like my classmates that bring umbrellas.

Eun Hye asks me "You wanna go home with us?"

I shooked my head and said "Aah. Your umbrella is so small only you and Sunny could fit in." I giggled

Eun Hye pouts then smiles  "Bye then! Be careful on your way home Seol Hyun~" Sunny and Eun Hye waved goodbye to me.

I sighed and asked myself how do i go home. I stared out the window and saw Ki Bum under one umbrella with my brother Min Hwan. That babo Min Hwan! He even chose his friend than me?! Haiish.

I heard someone open an umbrella. I turned around and saw Hong Ki looking at me. "Haiish. C'mon i'll take you home." 

I smiled "Yeah yeah Hong Ki babo."

When we were on the ground floor he raised the umbrella up, he puts my arms around and he holds my shoulder and pulled my closer to him. 

While walking home, instead of avoiding the rain we ended up playing. 

I arrived home wet coz' of the rain like Hong Ki. Hong Ki smiled and waved goodbye to me. "Annyeong, Seol Hyun!"

I smiled and went in our house. 

Min Hwan looks at me. "Unnie! Why are you so wet?"

"Tss. Ask yourself." I said.

Min Hwan pouts.

Tomorrow morning..

Well here i'am.. Absent.. Because of my fever.. And i'm taking care of myself. Of course Min Hwannie has to go to school. I can't let him take care of me. 

Suddenly there were guys shouting my name downstairs. I wrapped myself with blanket and yawned as i went down and opened the door. "Who is-... What are you two doing here?!" I was shocked to see Min woo on the door. 

"Master Hong Ki asked me to take care of you."

"Who told you that i have a fever?"

"Min hwan."

"Haiish that kid! I told him not to say.. Anyway. You can go and attend clsas i can take care of myself."

"Master ordered me and i will."

He walks in. "Y-yah!!!" I said.

He ignored me like i wasn't there. I looked down and rubbed my temples. 

I sighed deeply.

I climbed up to my room and i could feel him looking around the house and suddenly followed me. I lay down on my bed and covered myself with a blanket. 

"Mistress. Is there something you want?" He asked.

"In here, you don't have to be like a butler." I said and rapidly fell asleep. 

"Mistress. Mistress.. Haiish. She's asleep." Min Woo said.

===

Min Woo sits beside Seol Hyun and slowly puts the blanket down to see Seol Hyun's face. He holds her cheeks but he let go of it.

"I can't fall in love. Its forbidden to Dong Ho and me. If we fall in love.. We can't be loyal butlers anymore.." He said and slowly falls asleep."

===

I woke up and saw Min Woo sleeping. I smiled. 

"Yah, Min Woo wake up."

He immediately wakes up.

"Yes, mistress?"

"I'm okay now. You can leave."

He smiled.

"Anyway, thank you." I smiled and gave him a small star pendant. "You're one of the people that is nice to me. Accept this. Do you know how much i love the star? It hurts me to not see them. Here. This is for you. Don't lose it!" I smiled with my teeth out.

He accepts it and giggles. 

"Annyeong!" I waved goodbye to him.

====

In Hong Ki's place.

"Is she okay now?" Hong Ki asked. 

"Yes." Min Woo said.

"No fair!!!! I want to come to her house to!!" Dong Ho said stumping his feet. Hong Ki smiled at his cuteness.

"I bet she gave you a small star pendant, Min Woo."

Min Woo nodded.

"She gave me one too." Hong Ki added.

====

-End-

There will be some heartbreaking scenes the next episode i mean chapter xDDDDDDD And yes i know this chapter is a bit short -_-;;;; Mianheyo :)

Yeoleubeun annyeong!!!