Hong Ki babo!

I loved you too severely

Tomorrow afternoon, at school.

There is going to be a film showing today. I love film showings and the best part is, we're gonna watch horror! And another best part is.. Just our class! It feels so great~~

I sat down between Eun Hye and Sunny who was having a talk about their old crushes. 

"Do you know who's Ki Bum old crush?"

"Gyu Ri." Eun Hye said not even thinking about my feelings. 

"H-how about now?" I added.

Sunny and Eun Hye shrugged. 

I looked at Gyu Ri and felt like my heart was so broken. I felt tears collecting in my eyes. I took a deep breath and smiled. 

"I-i see!"

"Eun Hye unnie! Come with me to the cafeteria. Let's drink water." Sunny stood up and ran out and Eun Hye followed her.

"You wanna come?" Eun Hye asked me.

I shooked and smiled and they both went out the classroom.

I felt the tears in my eyes fall down to my cheeks. I was alone in the room. Everyone was outside having fun. How could i have fun after knowing she likes Gyu Ri unnie? It hurts me so much. She really looks so beautiful. I sighed.

I rested my head on my table and cried. 

===

Ki Bum opens the door slightly and he hears Seol Hyun crying. He wanted to approach her but he just can't he felt crying too just to see her crying. He closed the door and walked away slowly.

"I.. Want to give her a big comfort. But i just can't.. I just can't.." He whispered to his self. He leaned on the wall and slowly sits down with his back leaning on the wall.

He can feel tears falling down but he rapidly wipes it.

===

Suddenly, Hong Ki came in the room noisily but he's just alone. 

Then i cried silently. But i know Hong Ki knows that i'm crying. 

"Yah, Seol Hyun! Why are you crying?" Hong Ki runs to me and pats my back.

"Are you hurt somewhere? Hey! What happened?" 

"I'm.. okay.." I replied.

"You think you're okay?! If you don't stop crying i'll carry you like a princess and kiss you!" Hong Ki said.

I looked at him and bowed down my head again and continued crying.

He smirked "Ahh.. Okay!"

As he said, he carried my  like a princess and suddenly kisses me on my cheek. I stopped crying and my eyes widen from shock. I didn't expect that he would really do it!

"Y-yah!"

I leaned my back on the wall as he slowly walks near me.

"I told you so." He  grinned.

His face gets closer to mine. But.. Why is my heart beating this fast? Suddenly, his lips pressed against mine. 

Wait! Th-this is my first!

My eyes widen at shock. My heart was beating so fast.......... For him.. Am i in love with him? W-wait! 

He slowly backs away. I was frozen there with my eyes still open wide. 

"I bet that was your first time." Hong Ki smirked.

"Y-you're such a-an idiot! Babo babo babo! Hong Ki babo!!" I hit him several times but suddenly he hugs me.

He releases me, walks away and smirks. When he left the room i held my lips. My heart is beating so fast. What should i do? I think i'm in love.. But to who? Ki Bum.. Or.. Hong Ki?

Maybe i should choose Hong Ki. Ki Bum already likes Gyu Ri. 

I sat on my chair and stared out the window and took a big sigh.

"So this is how hard love is, huh?" I said.

Suddenly someone talked beside me. "Love is hard? Really?" Ki Bum said.

I let out a small scream and suddenly stood up. "Ki-Ki Bum! You scared meyou know that!"

He smiled "Oh sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Here. Accept this bread. Its our favorite right?" Ki Bum gave me a chocolate bread.

I accepted it and bowed down "Yeah. Thanks Ki Bum..."

He took a chair and sat at front of me facing me. The thought of her liking Gyu Ri hurts me so much.. But i can't do anything about that.

"K-ki Bum." I said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Who do you like here in our class?" I asked.

"Well i can't tell you that. But she's funny, cute and intelligent. She is really kind and i know she loves the stars. She gets scared fast and that's making her cute. And sometimes you can trust her to be a leader. I gave you lots and lots of clues now, Okay?"

I nodded and smiled..

Gyu Ri unnie isn't funny but scary. And she doesn't get scared fast.. Maybe its not her anymore! I need to investigate.

Ki Bum coughs. "Oh, are you okay?!" I asked.

He smiled and nodded. I gave him a water bottle with water. "Here you can have this. I have two anyway. I guess i love to drink water but you can have that." I gave him a bottle of water.

He smiled and looks at the water. he opens it and drinks. "Thanks a lot, Seol Hyun." 

Suddenly, Min Hwan enters the room. "Unnie! Hyung-nim! The film showing is about to start. Let's go down." Min Hwan said.

"Yeah, dongsaeng." Ki Bum said and i nodded.

Ki Bum and i went down together laughing about some random weird guy who was walking outside the school. 

We went in the room and the film showing start. 

Well.. I didn't know it was The grudge; Old lady in white. How could i watch this?! Ottoke?! Eun Hye and Sunny sat beside me. The scary parts were starting. They were all fooling me.

"Yah, Seol Hyun look there's a cute ball!" Hong ki said,

I looked at the screen and saw a ball coming out from a bathroom and a hand following it suddenly a old scary super duper scary lady without eyes ran to the screen holding the ball and that was the scariest.

"HONG KI!!!!!!!" I shouted. Everyone looked at me.

After many minutes, Sunny felt uncomfortable because the she was sitting on was like going to fall down so she just sat down on the floor and i saw Ki Bum feeling uncomfortable on his place too. He arranged some table and lie down. His head was getting closer and closer to my lap.

"Ki Bum. Its uncomfortable there. How can you watch the movie?" 

Suddenly he smiled at me and rested his head on my lap. I was shocked from his sudden move. At first i felt awkward but i guess its okay. Eun Hye and Sunny was looking at me with some looks.

Eun Hye grins "Woohoo. I bet she's so happy." She winked at me.

"Oh yeah, i bet later she's gonna jump up and down." Sunny added and smiled at me. 

"You guys.." I said and laughed.

We all laughed.

"Hey you guys. The movie is not comedy but horror." Gyu Ri said.

"Sorry Unnie!" We said together.

-End-

Lol. This almost happened to me in real life. When my crush arranged some tables and his head was getting closer to my lap. I wish i said that so he would get comfortable on my lap. Lol. 

Anyway, how do you like it so far? Try to watch Old lady in white and its so soooooo scary. 

Gamsahabnida, readers!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE you