Characters

I loved you too severely

Kim Seol Hyun - A cute, shy and funny girl. She loves to make people happy. Although at first, she gets shy and she doesn't like to talk to people. But every day that passes by, her shyness fades away until she became the school's crush because of her pretty face, nice personality and great voice. Older sister of Min Hwan.

Yoon Eun Hye - Bestfriend of Seol Hyun. She's really kind but when you become her enemy, she's not that nice.. She is loving and caring. She is really cute and feminine but once you get to know her she's not really that feminine. She likes cute guys and she always has a smile on her face.

Kim Ki Bum - The top 1of the class. He's like Mr. know-it-all but he's really handsome. But the girls thought he was a show-off and all the girls changed their crush. But only one girl liked her until now. He's shy to show his feelings to everyone even to his friends. 

Lee Hong Ki - A really cute and kind guy. He's the top 2 of the class.. But Seol Hyun got his place and he became top 3. He love to tell jokes. Everyone laughs at his jokes even their teachers. He has super great and high voice. He is always the one that sings at the stage whenever there is a singing competition and he always win.

Park Gyu Ri - She's like the Unnie (Sis) of the class. Everyone listens to her. She is kind and serious at her studies. She is the top 4 of the class. 

Choi Jong Hun - The real show-off of the class.. Well let's say of the school. He is a real playboy. 

Lee Soon Kyu - Also known as Sunny. She is the "maknae" of the class. She acts like a kid. Let's just say that she's the Aegyo queen. She is partnered with the Aegyo king, Min hwan.

Choi Min Hwan - He is called the Aegyo king because of his cute aegyo together with Sunny who is the aegyo queen of the class. Younger Brother of Seol Hyun.

Lee Tae Min - He always doesn't know what to do. He runs to either his hyung, Min Ho or to his Unnie, Seol Hyun.

Choi Min Ho - Best friend of Tae Min in the class. He's always with Tae Min.

Song Seung Hyun - The  clueless guy. He doesn't even think what to say. He doesn't think of what will happen if he say that. But he has lots and lots of friends. Maybe he is friends with everyone in the whole school!