The surprise birthday party

I loved you too severely

There's no school today. I got a text message in the middle of the night. Who would send a message in the middle of the night?!

I yawned, stretched and scratched my head as i look for my cellphone. I grab my phone and saw that the text message was from Eun Hye.

"Hey! Its Ki Bum's birthday! Yes today! Come to Hong Ki's house! We'll be preparing a surprise birthday party for him! Faster! GET UP!"

I groaned and scratched my head as i took off my blanket. But its Ki Bum so i'll definitely be okay with it. I looked for clothes to wear, of course i need to look beautiful. Its his birthday. But i need to stay simple coz' that's his type. I opened my closet with two hands and grabbed a long sleeve and a vest. I looked down and grabbed a simple pants. 

I went in the bathroom and took a bath. After that i opened my closet again and grabbed my gift for Ki Bum. I bought this gift yesterday. Its really hard to look for a gift for a boy. I asked his friends. They said he likes cookies. I baked him cookies and i bought him a necklace. Eun Hye told me that he kinda has an obssesion to necklaces and cookies. 

I glanced at the small box i'm holding and smiles. I went to the kitchen and grabbed the cookies. I wear my small shoulder bag that has my phone and other things in it. 

I folded my sleeves up to my elbow to look stylish and finally, went out. 

It was so dark. The fact is, i have nightblindnes. I can't see when its night or dark. Even with a small light. I grabbed a flashlight from my bag and opened it and slowly walked to Hong Ki's house which was a bit near. 

When i arrived, i take a glance at the house and it was so big! It was the first time i saw Hong Ki's house. I knocked and Sunny rapidly opened the door for me. I thanked her and she smiles. I looked up and saw the pretty chandeliers. I didn't know Hong Ki was this rich! I looked at the sofas. Its golden and really comfy. I walked backwards facing the beautiful painting. Suddenly, i bumped into Hong Ki.

"Hey! You arrived!" Hong Ki said.

I turned around and faced him and walked away a little bit.

"Yeah! Wow, Hong Ki! I didn't know your house was this big! Where's your parents?" I asked.

"In the United States. I'm just alone here." Hong Ki said.

"Does that mean you cook by yourself and clean by yourself?" I asked with a big smile at my face. 

He nods, smiles, turned around and walked away.

I didn't know what happened but when he smiled i felt something. . . Weird. Well nevermind that. Hong Ki lead me to a room where everyone's things are. I entered the room and saw everyone in their playing video games. Sunny followed us and went in the room. Hong Ki went in the room and closed the door. 

"This is just a room? So big!"  I said.

"This is my room." Hong Ki said.

"Really?! Wow!" 

Hong Ki looked down and smiled. He looks at me and looked down and again, smiled. 

Uhm, what was that? Is he shy? What? He never gets shy. Another. . . Weird moment.

"Hey! We're not here to play video games! We're here to prepare for Ki Bum's surprise birthday party! Eun Hye, you texted me to go here. But you're all playing video games! Where is the cake? And the everything we need for a birthday party!" I said. 

Everyone looked at me. Gyu Ri smiles and stands up. "Let's go!" Everyone listened to us two and get up. Well.. Everyone listened to Gyu Ri.  We went out to buy a cake and went back. And many other birthday things. We decorated the house, the rooms and everything. Of course we'll help Hong Ki clean up. 

Suddenly two random guys went in the room wearing a butler suit. The other guy bows down two times and has a big smile on his face while the other one bows down down normally with a normal smile on his face. The other guy looks so happy and energetic and cheerful while the other other one. . . Looks kinda serious and scary. With a smile on his face. 

Because i was the nearest in the two guys, the energetic guy suddenly grabs my hands and shakes it and bows down repeatedly. In fact, he was kinda weird. I smiled and bowed down too. "Ah, Okay yeah." I said to make his stop bowing. Hong Ki claps his hands.

"Introduce yourselves to them." Hong Ki said. "This are my butlers."

"I'am Minwoo. Butler number one of master Lee Hong Ki." He smiled as he looked at me with a sudden smirk. I got scared but suddenly felt that he's really nice. I smiled back and looked at the other butler.

"I'am Shin Dong Ho! A junior butler of Master Lee Hong Ki! Enjoy here! We're in happy to be in your service madam and sir!" He bowed down two times with a really big smile on his face.

"Treat them nicely, okay?" Hong ki said. Everyone nods. 

5 hours later..

Min Hwan was about to touch Hong Ki's favorite flower vase when suddenly Minwoo sneaks up and says "Don't touch." But Min hwan got shocked. He accidentally pushed it off the small table and it breaks. I was the only one outside the room of course except for the butlers and Min Hwan. I was the only one that heard the glass break. I rapidly ran to Min Hwan and asked what happened. I saw the butler without his creepy smile. 

I ran to Min Hwan and held his cold hands. 

"What happened?" I looked at the butler with a serious face. Yes.I get serious when it comes to my little brother. 

"He broke our master's favorite flower vase." His smile went back as i appeared.

"It was an accident. I'll go fix it." 

"Its his favorite."

"It was an accident.. Do i have to say it again and again?!" I shouted.

"Calm down, calm down. I understand."

The other butler, Dong Ho, came running to us. "What happened, Hyung-nim?"

"Fix it." 

Dong Ho nods and gets the pieces of the vase. "I'll take care of this Seol Hyun." He smiled at me.

"Ah no, its okay. Min hwan go back in the room." I said.

Min Hwan nods and runs back to the room.

I picked up the pieces of the vase and accidentally got a wound on my finger. I hissed in pain. 

"Se-seol Hyun! Haiish. You're really stubborn." He said.

"I'm okay." I said. 

Suddenly, Dong Ho grabs my hand and looks at my wound. He held my finger and suddenly puts it in his mouth and to sip the blood coming out for it.

I got shocked from his sudden move. After what he did, the blood stopped coming out and it felt better. "Its a good way to stop the bleeding. Hyung-nim teached that to me! Seol Hyun, please go back to the room. I'll take care of this." He smiled. I nodded and slowly went back to our room. 

--

Dong Ho paused a bit and watch Seol Hyun walk away. He looks at his hand that held Seol Hyun's hands and slaps his cheek with his other hand and shooked his head and went back to cleaning.

-End-

============

Two butlers~ Hong Ki is rich! Lol. Anyway, this story has something to do with me.. Well.. Some of the scenes here has happened to me in real life so its original and not copied. 

Omo~~ I love Dong Ho! So cute!

Some random Hong Ki gif.

I know