Busan

I loved you too severely

Sunday afternoon.

We arrived home... I kinda forgot that i need to visit Busan.. No one still owns our old house. But i always visit Busan to clean our old house. Except if someone already live there. But i don't know why no one lives their since we moved to Seoul. Maybe they thought our house was haunted because its still clean. 

I was walking in the airport when i felt someone following me. I looked behind me but there was no one. I had an idea. I went around a car and rapidly i ran around the other side and saw the two butlers, Min woo and Dong Ho wearing casual outfits. 

Min woo with glasses and a blue polo with folded sleeves up to his elbow, gray pants, white shoes and a brown bag.

Dong Ho with glasses, cute hair, blue shirt inside and black jacket outside. Black pants and red shoes.

They look so good with casual outfits. They should wear it often that those butler suits.

"Why are you following me?" I asked.

"We.. Uhh.." Dong Ho said.

Min woo remained silent.

"Okay! The fact is we just wanted to follow you!" Dong Ho said.

Min woo sighed. I looked at Dong Ho and said "Tell me the truth."

Min woo looks at Dong Ho and Dong Ho looks at him back.

"O-okay! The truth is Master Hong Ki told us to follow you!" When he said that he rapidly covered his mouth with his hand.

Min woo looked down, sighed and nod.

"But.. Why?"

Dong Ho shrugged. I looked at Min woo who is looking at me. "Why?"

"He didn't tell us the reason why." Min woo said.

I sighed. "Okay. You can go with me to Busan. But don't tell Hong Ki that i went to Busan."

"Why?" Min woo asked.

"Because.. Well.. I don't know! Lets go."

Well i just wanted to let Dong Ho lie. I bet its hard for him to lie. Just a challenge to Dong Ho. I giggled.

We arrived in Busan. I opened the gate and they went inside. Our house wasn't that big so its easy to clean.. Well not really. We started cleaning the living room first. Then the bathroom. Its kinda weird that our bathroom is big. Dong Ho accidentally poured water on me. I smiled and held his arm and poured water on him too. Then suddenly Dong Ho accidentally poured water on the quiet Min woo. 

We stopped laughing and stopped moving. Min woo remained quiet. Suddenly he grabs the hose and points it to us. We continued having fun. Omo. Min woo is laughing. He's laughing! He looks so cute when he's laughing!  After that we went to the attic. 

Dong Ho opened a box. 

"Wow! This is you when you were a kid? You look so cute!" Dong Ho said. 

I smiled and nodded. "When did you start working as a butler of Hong Ki?"

"He moved to Seoul when he was a teenager. Maybe he was 13 or 14 that time. As he said we have our own abilities. He found us sitting around the corner of the streets. Dong Ho was crying and i was protecting him. It was also raining that time. He was smiling to us and offered us an umbrella. Since that day he and his parents trusted us to be his loyal butlers. He is a really nice guy. We owe him our lives. If it wasn't for him, we'd be dead right now." Min woo explained and smiled. 

Dong Ho suddenly smiled. Suddenly, Dong Ho saw a picture of me when i was little with a little boy.

"Who's this kid?" Dong Ho asked.

"Ah.. Its my childhood friend here in Busan."

"You have the same necklaces. That's so cute! Oh, you're still wearing it now!" Dong Ho added.

"Yeah. He gave it to me. We have the same necklaces so we could recognize each other when we grow up."

"Did you find him?" Min woo asked.

I shooked and smiled. "Oh. Thank you Dong Ho and Min woo. You two helped me clean the house. I'm gonna go get a drink for you two." I opened the door and went out.

===

Dong Ho looks at the picture and looks at Seol Hyun. "I wonder who's that kid.." Dong Ho said. 

"Dong Ho. Do you like her?" Min woo asked.

Dong Ho smiles and nods. 

When Min woo saw him nod, he looked away and closed his eyes. Yes, he likes Seol Hyun too but its hard for him to like her. Dong Ho is like his little brother. Its hard for the two of them to like the same girl. 

===

I went in the attic and saw the two of them looking at my album when i was growing up. I gave them a glass of juice. After cleaning and eating we went back to Seoul. 

---

Tomorrow morning,

"There are two transfer students today." Eun Hye said to me.

"What's their name?" 

Eun Hye shrugged. 

Later the teacher came in. "We have two transfer students. Be nice to them okay?" 

"Yes" Everyone answered.

The two transfer students came in and we were all shocked to see Dong Ho and Min woo.

"I'am Shin Dong Ho!"

"My name is No Min Woo."

We all exchanged glances and looked at the two of them and smiled.

The butlers are going to follow Hong Ki even in school. They're so loyal!

 After school, Hong Ki called me to meet him in the garden of the school.

I went to the garden and saw him alone sitting on the bench.

"Hey, Hong Ki! What is it?" 

Hong Ki looked at me and smiled. "Sit beside me."

I did what he said."What is it?"

"Nothing. Just wanted to relax in the garden with you. I know you love flowers. Anyway i always take care of the flowers here." He looks at me and saw the necklace i'm wearing. 

"Cute necklace! Where did you get it?" Hong Ki asked.

"Someone gave it to me when i was a kid." I answered.

"Really? I have a necklace like that too. I'll show it to you sometime. Anyway.. Where did you spend your childhood?"

"Busan." 

"Really?! Me too! Cool! Aaah.. I remember my cute little childhood friend."

Suddenly someone called me. I answered the call and it was Min Hwan telling me to go back home already because something's wrong with the computer. 

I waved goodbye to Hong Ki and smiled.

===

Hong Ki's heart suddenly beats fast. "I really like her but he likes a different guy. She even tell stories about him.. And the guy he likes is Ki Bum. My best friend. It hurts me so much to hear her tell stories about how she likes him so much. I saw her give the cookies and her gift to him when it was his birthday.. I could see her eyes.. It hurts me so much.."

--

Seol Hyun gulps and holds her chest. "Why is my heart beating like this? He's not Ki Bum but why does my heart beat so fast?" 

===

-End-