Detention

The Beauty And The Beast

 

The teacher had told the trio not to move from their seats until their time was up; that time was 2 hours. At the moment the teacher was perched at his desk with his feet on the table and watching a movie on his portable DVD player.
Shouldn’t we be doing something?” Mi Young asked to anyone who would listen.

 

“He said don’t move from our seats.” Sungmin said plainly.

 

“Mi Young, wanna play a game with me?” Donghae spun around in his seat to face Mi Young who was next to him.

 

“Sure, why not?” She smiled and faced Donghae.

 

“AHAHAHAHA!” The teacher roared at the top of his lungs causing Mi Young to jump.

 

“Why won’t he shut up his face for once in his life.” Sungmin pouted and sat back in his chair.

 

Knock Knock

 

The three’s head’s shot up and looked at the door. It was Super Junior and they were pointing to Sungmin. Sungmin looked at the teacher then back at the guys and mouthed ‘Get me out’, and then they disappeared. After a while it started to get really hot in the room and the teacher was drinking his entire 1L bottle of water. “U-Umm, don’t move. I-I’ll be back.” With that, that teacher left the room in hurry and Super Junior came in.

 

“Do you love us or what?” Kyuhyun said with his arms open wide.

 

“You guys didn’t have to make it so hot you know. I almost died.” Sungmin got up with his jacket off and his sleeves pushed up.

 

“Hey, we just got you out of a 2 hour detention and you aren’t being grateful.” Heechul scoffed. “Hurry up.” He said and left the room.

 

“Yeah, he’ll be back soon.” Sungmin then looked back at Mi Young and Donghae who were fanning their hot faces. He felt sorry for Mi Young. He wanted to take her with him but he didn’t because he knew if he took her, he’d have to take Donghae too.

 

“Hurry up Min! He’s coming back!” Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin out of the classroom and they ran as fast as they could down the hallway and out of the school. All Sungmin could think about when he got home was Mi Young fanning her sweaty body, taking her jacket off….

 

“Urggghh!” Sungmin ruffled his black hair and sat up from his lying position on his bed. Then he started to think of what happened after he left. Did they get it on or what? The thoughts were eating him alive so he decided to go to Mi Young’s house to see how she was. He had been grounded so he took his black jacket and went out the window.

I hope she’s okay…..Was all he thought as he jogged to her house.

 

---------------

Sorry about the REALLY short chapter. Next one will be longer!

Please comment

Thanks!