New Kid

The Beauty And The Beast

 

Mi Young followed Mr. Tan into his office and was surprised to see a very handsome looking guy in the room looking around the room with one hand in the pocket of his black skinny jeans. “Mr. Lee.” Mr. Tan called and the guy turned his head around and faced Mr. Tan and Mi Young. “I’d like to introduce you to your guide and mentor for your time here at SM High.” He gave a crooked smile and stepped to the side so that Mi Young was visible. “Jung Mi Young, this is Lee Donghae.” Mi Young took a step towards Donghae and held out her hand.

 

“Nice to meet you Donghae.” She greeted with a warm smile.

 

“Nice to meet you too. I hope we can be good friends.” He greeted her warmly and shook her hand. “When do I start classes?” He asked Mr. Tan.

 

“Well everyone has gone home early today so you will start tomorrow. I trust you have got your uniform?” Donghae nodded and his brown fringe fell into his eyes. Mi Young hated when guys had their hair in their face and she fought the erg to scold him and take his bangs off his face. “Well, since everyone is gone, Mi Young can show you around.”

 

“Oh, yeah. Sure.” Mi Young said and began to walk out of the office. “Are you coming?” She asked Donghae. He quickly followed her.

 

“I’ve heard so many good things about this place. Is it a pleasure to be educated here?” He asked in a chirpy tone.

 

“I guess so. We have a lot of sporting and educational opportunities here. Oh, where we were in the front office. Whenever you need something just go there.” Mi Young explained.

 

“Or go to you.” Mi Young turned to him in surprise and he smiled cheekily at her.

 

“Yes, or that.” She chuckled. They kept walking around the school and she showed him pretty much everything in the school until they came to the front gate. “Are you taking the bus home?” She asked him.

 

“No. I’m walking. What about you?” He said and brushed his bangs out of his face.

 

“Same.” She puffed her cheeks. “I hate walking.”

 

“Oh, it isn’t that bad. At least we get exercise.” He smiled a little. “But yeah, it still .” They both laughed together. “Which way are you going?” He asked.

 

“That way.” Mi Young pointed to the right of the busy path.

 

“Ahh… Me too.” Donghae smiled. “May I walk you home?” Mi Young’s eyes widened in surprise. “My father told me to always walk a girl home when she’s alone. You do know how many es are out there, right?”

 

“Oh, true.” She softly smiled. “Well thanks, but no thanks. I always walk home with…” She trailed off.

 

“You always walk home with someone, I’m guessing.” She nodded. “Okay, well I’ll walk you home. Come on.” Donghae started walking in the direction that I Young pointed with his hands in his pockets. “Aren’t you coming?” He called out to a dazed Mi Young.

 

“Oh, right! I’m coming.” She jogged after him. The walk to her house was pretty quiet but now and again Donghae asked a question and Mi Young answered as best as she could. “Well this is my house. Thanks for walking me home.” Mi Young said as she stood at the front gate of her house.

 

“No problem. Well, I guess I’ll see you tomorrow then.” Mi Young nodded. “Okay, take care and sleep well.” Donghae smiled his killer smile and walked back the way they came.

 

“Wait!” Mi Young called and Donghae turned around. “I thought you lived this way.” Donghae chuckled.

 

“I have to go to work and it’s just around the corner this way.” He explained.

 

“Oh.” Mi Young nervously smiled. “Well see ya.” She waved and Donghae smiled and walked away. Mi Young ran up the driveway of her house, into her house and into her bedroom shutting the door behind her.

 

Well he seems really nice even though I’ve just met him and he walked me home. I guess I won’t have ay problems with him.

 

With that thought, she took out her math book and began to work on her homework.

 

-----------

Hope you liked this chapter!

Please comment and tell me how I'm doing!

Thank you!