New School For Donghae Part 1

The Beauty And The Beast

 

Donghae jolted up from bed, sweating all over and breathing heavily. He looked at the clock on the table next to his bed. 2:00am. He ran his shaking finger through his brown hair and breathed in and out slowly.

It’s just another bad dream, that’s all.He said to himself and pulled his blue bed sheets off him and walked to the kitchen.

He took a glass out of the draw and poured himself a glass of water and gulped it down. “It’s starting, isn’t it?” Donghae spun around in fright.

 

“Dad. You scared me.” He breathed out a sigh of relief and put the glass on the counter. “Why are you up so early?” He asked.

 

“How long have you been having the nightmares for?” His dad walked closer to him until he was close to Donghae’s face.

 

“D-Dad, what are you doing?” Donghae asked and moved his face back. The look in his dad’s eyes made him scared.

 

“I-I’m sorry son.” His dad backed away. “Just…. Go back to bed. You have school soon.” With that, he disappeared into the dark hallway and back into his bedroom.

 

Well that was weird….Thought Donghae, but he shrugged it off and went back to bed.

 

 

BEEP BEEP BEEP

 

 

“Arrrhhh…” Donghae groaned and to his back.

 

“Donghae! Get up! You’ll be late for school!” His dad yelled from the kitchen. Donghae groaned and rolled out of bed and had a shower. He got into his school uniform, brushed his teeth and fixed his hair.

 

“See ya dad!” Donghae said and flew out the front door with his bag in hand.

 

“Wait Donghae! Your breakfast!” His dad yelled form the door.

 

“I’m not hungry!” Donghae yelled back and ran out of his house to the bus stop. He spotted a familiar slim figured standing on her own with her bag slung over her shoulder and he ran to her. “Hey stranger.” He greeted playfully.

 

“Oh, hey Donghae.” The beautiful girl spun around and greeted with a small smile.

 

“Why the long face?” He asked with a small pout and eyed her.

 

“What? I don’t have a long face.” She smiled a little bigger.

 

“Hmmm…. Jung Mi Young, you’re lying to me.” He pointed his finger at her and made a serious face. “Tell me.”

 

“Donghae, are you always like this with people you’ve just met?” She asked him with a cheeky smiled and crossed her arms over her chest.

 

“Yes.” He laughed. “I like to get to know my friends quickly.” He smiled.

 

“But if you get to know them too quickly, then you’d have nothing else to find out.”  She smiled mischievously.

 

“True, but people change so there’s always something new to find out.” He smiled. “Oh, bus is here.” They then got on the bus and took it to school.

 

“Mi Young!” Jessica screamed from the other end of the courtyard causing Mi Young to jump. “I told you that my mom is willing to take you to school with me.” She wined as she held onto Mi Young’s arm. “Oh, who’s this?” Jessica whispered to her.

 

“Lee Donghae, this is Jung Jessica.” She introduced the two tiredly.

 

BBBRRRRIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!!

 

 

“Bell, let’s go.” Mi Young led the way to the lockers.

 

“Oh wait! Mi Young, I need a locker.” Donghae said cutely.

 

“I’ll come with you to the office.” She then led the way to the office with Donghae walking quickly beside her.

 

“Everyone looks so scary.” He whispered in her ear.

 

“Don’t worry, they just aren’t used to a new kid. You’ll be fine-“

 

“Who’s this?” She was cut off by a group of 9 guys standing in front of her. “A new kid huh?” Sungmin eyed Donghae curiously.

 

“Could you guys please move. Anyway, aren’t you’s supposed to be in class?” Mi Young said in an annoyed voice.

 

“Oh yeah! We are!” Kyuhyun, the youngest blurted.

 

“Shut up Kyu!” They all said in harmony.

 

“Sorry…” He whispered.

 

“What’s your name?” Sungmin asked.

 

“Donghae. Lee Donghae.” Donghae answered with a small smile.

 

“Excuse me.” Mi Young grew very annoyed and took Donghae’s hand and pushed through the crowd.

 

That new guy had better not try anything with her… Sungmin thought and narrowed his eyes in their direction. I already have a bad feeling about him…

 

----------------

I hope you liked the update!

Please comment!

Thank you for reading!