Chapter 1

The Beauty And The Beast

 

“GO MI YOUNG!” Jessica yelled from the side of the swimming pool. Mi Young was currently coming first in the freestyle race, but only by a fingertip. “MOVE YOUR !” She yelled again and began to run along with the swimmers. Her desire for Mi Young to win this race was enormous. If Mi Young lost this race, Jessica wouldn’t speak to her ever again.

 

Finished.

 

The two swimmers finished and Jessica clasped her hands together waiting for the end result; and when they came onto the big board, she jumped for joy. “YOU LEGEND MI YOUNG!” She sprinted to the end of the pool and waited for her friend to come out of the water.

 

“Did I do good?” Mi Young asked as she took off her swimming cap and goggles and exited the pool.

 

“You did great!” Jessica jumped up and down and hugged Mi Young. “And you broke your record from last year!” She pulled away and walked Mi Young back to where they were sitting.

 

“Hey, we saw your race. Awesome job Mi Young.” Seohyun, the youngest out of their 10 member friendship group, smiled and handed Mi Young an apple.

 

“Thanks.” Mi Young bit into the apple.

 

“Hey Mi Young, great race.” The most popular group in school, Super Junior, came and stood in front of the group of girls. “You’re really good.”

 

“T-Thanks Sungmin.” Mi Young stuttered upon seeing his beautiful smile. She has had a crush on him since they were young and they had been best friends, but since they entered high school they drifted apart. He occasionally talks to her but not often.

 

“You should go to the Olympics or something.” He walked closer to her, making her blush. “Keep up the good work.” He then ruffled her wet hair and left with his group of friends to the next group of girls.

 

Keep up the good work? He sounds like a coach. Mi Young thought and took another bite from her apple. She then walked over to her bag and took out her pink towel and wrapped it around herself.

 

“AHHHH!!!!” An ear-splitting scream echoed throughout the swimming pool venue, causing everyone to flinch. “Put me down you animal!” Mi Young sighed in annoyance when she saw who it was, the prettiest and most popular girl in school, Kim Jandi.

 

“God, shred her to pieces.” Mi Young said under her breath.

 

“Hey, let her go!” Sungmin yelled and took Jandi out of the guy’s arms.

 

“I wish he threw her in the pool.” Jessica mumbled from beside Mi Young as Mi Young took a big bite out of her apple.

 

Jandi, you okay?” Sungmin asked as he put his arm around her shoulders.

 

“I-I’m a bit shaken up Minnie.” She stuttered and hugged her self.

 

“What a lying . I swear I’m going to kill her one day.” Yuri came and stood beside Mi Young and Jessica.

 

“You and me both.” Jessica replied, glaring at Jandi with her signature icy glare.

 

“Okay everyone! The buses are here! Hurry up and get on them before they leave without you!” The PE teacher, Mr. Kim, yelled out from a megaphone at the front gate of the pool. Mi Young quickly pull on her black tracksuit pants and put on her white t-shirt and ran out of the front gate with her swimming bag in hand and jumped on the bus. There were no seats when she got on so she walked down the bus to find where her friends were, but on the way someone tripped her causing her to fall flat on her face.

 

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a loser!” Mi Young looked up from the floor and looked at a laughing Jandi with the most hatred, but what made her the most upset was that no one helped her up; not even Super Junior who were the most loveliest people in the school even though they were kingka’s.

 

“Mi Young, are you okay?” Seohyun came and helped her unnie up off the ground. “You should be ashamed of yourself, Jandi. You think you’re so cool-“

 

“Stop.” Mi Young cut Seohyun off and walked off the bus.

 

“If you keep being mean to people karma will come back and bite you in the .” Seohyun glared at Jandi and got off the bus and went to the bus next to them. “Unnie….” She said timidly as she sat down next to Mi Young and the bus took off.

 

“I’m fine Seohyun. Just leave it alone.” Mi Young leaned her head against the window and watched the surroundings outside of the bus.

 

Jandi had been bullying her like that since they were young. Every time Jandi is around, Mi Young gets hurt in some way or another. Jandi has also had a crush on Sungmin since they were young and Mi Young knows that she doesn’t stand a chance next to Jandi when it comes to Sungmin. He would pick Jandi as her girlfriend any day. She’s pretty, smart, confidant; everything I’m not. Mi Young thought and sighed.

 

Within about an hour, they were back at school. Mi Young went to her locker only to find it full over shaving cream. As Jandi and her group passed, they all laughed loudly but Mi young ignored them and just stared at her locker blankly. “Hey Mi Young, it’s not that bad.” One of the members in Super Junior, Eunhyuk said softly as he stood beside her looking into the locker.

 

“It’s not that bad…” She whispered. “Of course not. I can just clean it and it’ll be fine.” She mumbled.

 

“Hyukkie oppa! Get away from her, she’s dirty!” Jandi yelled from down the hall and with one last sorrow filled look, Eunhyuk walked away. He wanted to help her, but he knew he couldn’t. His reputation would be ruined.

 

“Let’s go home.” Taeyeon, the leader of the group Mi Young was in, closed Mi Young’s locker and took her arm and walked her out of the school and home.

 

---------------

Sorry of this chapter was really crappy. I didn't really know how to start it but the chapters after this will be better. I promise.

Please comment!

Thank you!