Thanks

The Beauty And The Beast

 

Mi Young walked into school he next day with her usual school uniform.

Although hers was worn how it was supposed to be worn, pretty much everyone in the school wore the skirt very short, no tie and the blazer undone. She went straight to her locker with cleaning products in her bag to clean the shaving cream mess from yesterday, but when she opened her locker it was clean. There was no sign of cream in there at all and all of her books and stationary were aligned perfectly, just like it always was. A smiled played on her lips but she couldn’t help but feel like it was a prank. As she put her books and bag in her locker, a note fell out. She bent down, picked it up and read it in her head.

You can thank me later~

Was what it read and Mi Young began to smile without hesitation when someone snatched the note out of her hand. “Well, well, well, what’s this? A love letter?” Jandi opened it and read it out aloud. “You can thank me later? What the hell-“ Her eyes widened and she scrunched the paper in her hand and glared at Mi Young. “This. Is. Sungmin’s. Writing. WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING SENDING NOTES TO YOU?!” She yelled at the top of her lungs and grabbed Mi Young’s collar. “Listen up goody-two-shoes. Stay away from Sungmin or you’ll pay. Simple.” She hissed in Mi young’s ear and let her go.

 

“Hey, what’s going on here?” The sound of a diva-ish voice rang in Mi Young’s ears.

 

“Nothing oppa.” Jandi chirped and jumped into Sungmin’s arms. “I was just talking to Mi Young here. She is very interesting you know.” She forced a smile. “We’d better get going oppa’s. We’ll be late for class.” With that, Jandi left with Super Junior and her friends.

 

The two classes that Mi Young had were boring as. She fell asleep in her last class and only woke up as the bell went. She had to meet her group of friends at the cafeteria at the table near the right corner of the room where they always sit, but on her way she was pulled behind a wall and a hand clasped over so that no one could hear her scream. She squirmed in the person’s strong grasp on her body until he spoke softly in her ear. “It’s just me.” She stopped and he let go of her and she looked up at the person’s face.

 

“Sungmin? Why are you-“

 

“I’m sorry.” Mi Young shot him a confused look and he sighed. “For leaving you the note and Jandi being a .”

 

“So you cleaned my locker?” She questioned.

 

“Yeah, it took me like 3 hours. I found a rotten banana in there too.” He joked and Mi Young went red. “I’m sorry about her, I know how it must feel.”

 

“No. You don’t. Look, Jandi obviously likes you so why don’t you make her day and go out with her?” Mi Young said out of the blue.

 

“Um… Why? She’s annoying and I hate how she tries to be cute and clueless around us. Why would you ask something like that anyways?” He scoffed and looked away. “Look, I need to go but let’s talk. I miss talking to you. We used to talk all the time when we were younger.” He patted her shoulder and left. Mi Young sighed heavily and turned around.

 

“Why is my life so weird?” She questioned aloud.

 

“Mi Young! That’s where you are.” Tiffany said breathlessly as she ran up to Mi Young. “We’re having ice-cream!” She beamed and pulled Mi young from the corner out into the busy hallway. “Apparently it’s strawberry ice-cream. Yummy!” She her cherry red lips and smiled.

 

“Do we have to go for ice-cream? Why not waffles?” Mi Young asked with a cheeky smile.

 

“Hey Mi Young!” Someone yelled from behind Mi young causing her to turn around. “Can I talk to you?” It was her principle, Mr. Tan.

 

“Yes Mr. Tan.” She bowed. “Maybe next time Tiff.” She smiled and went with Mr. Tan. “Is something wrong sir?” She asked as she hurried beside Mr. Tan.

 

“We’ve got a new student. I’d like you to show him around and make him feel welcome. I trust you will do so.” Mr. Tan said and Mi Young nodded.

 

A new kid? Woah. I hope he’s not snobby….

 

----------

Hi everyone! I hope you liked it!

The new kid is coming in the next chappie!!! Are you excited??

Anywho.... I changed the forward a little so please read it again so you know what's going on.

Other than that, please comment!

Thanks!

P.S. If you think my story is a little over the place, it'll get better. Promise!