Hanchul and Jongkey

A collection of Hanchul drabbles!

"Hey Heechul?" Hangeng asked Heechul who was sitting at the kitchen table reading a book.

"Mhm?" he replied, not looking up.

"Let's go over Jonghyun and Key's place to watch the big soccer game!" Hangeng suggested.

Heechul looked up and began to laugh fakely. "Hahahaha! That's funny, babe."

"You can hang out with Key?" Hangeng said, trying to convince Heechul. "We haven't seen them in a long time and-" then, Geng noticed something. "You wear glasses?" he asked confused.

Heechul nodded with the red framed glasses on his head. "Yeah, but I don't like them."

"They look really good on you," Hangeng said, kissing Heechul's cheek. "You should wear them more often."

"I know you're only complimenting me so i'll agree to go to Jonghyun's."

"So not true!" Hangeng protested. He playfully pinched Heechul's cheeks. "Your just so adorable!"

"Yah!" Heechul yelled. "You're like an ahjumma!"

Hangeng laughed. "So can we go?" he asked.

Heechul sighed. "Fine," he said, giving in. "But im not watching soccer with you guys. I'll go shopping with Key or something."

"Yay," Hangeng smiled. "Thank you Princess!"

"Your welcome, my prince," Heechul laughed.

**********

"Me and Key are going out," Heechul said while walking out the door from Jonghyun's.

"Yeah," Key said. "We'll be back when all the money's gone."

"Bye, love!" said Jonghyun to Key.

"See ya, Chullie," Hangeng said. The two guys left while Jonghyun and Hangeng were on the couch watching the big game.

"I swear, i'm gonna go broke because of Key!" Jonghyun laughed. "He goes shopping like, every other day!"

"Tell me about it," Hangeng said. "Heechul DEMANDS new clothes like, once a week."

"They're so lucky we like them," Jonghyun laughed.

"You're right," Hangeng agreed, laughing too.

Things then went silent, for the game was just begining. Only rarely would you hear, "Man, that was a close one," or "They're doing great," their eyes not leaving the screen.

*****

"So cute!" Key cooed over a colorful scarf, putting it up to Heechul's neck. "It would so match your outfit."

"Then I might just need it," Heechul laughed, taking the scarf from Key's hand.

After paying, they sat down on a bench in the middle of the mall, trying to organize their many bags, which included huge designer names like Coach, Juicy, and Michael Kors.

"It's a good thing our boyfriends have money," Heechul laughed, looking through his purchases. "If I didn't take money from Hangeng, I so wouldn't be able to afford this."

"Same," Key said.

"You liar!" Heechul said. "You come from a family of money!"

"Not enough money for my tastes," Key laughed. He grabbed his bags. "Should we be heading back?"

"Yeah," Heechul agreed, grabbing his bags as well. "They're probably still watching the game, though."

 

In the car on the way back to Jonghyun and Key's place, Key asked a question to Heechul, who was driving.

"Is Hangeng ever cute and romantic?"

"Eh," Heechul said. "Sometimes. I'm not really into cute fluffy romance stuff anyway."

"Everyone loves a little romance!" Key said.

"Yeah, but too much makes me wanna barf," Heechul laughed.

They finally pulled into the driveway, got out of the car and opened the door to the house. But the minute they entered, they jumped, startled.

They came into the house to hear yelling.

"Nooooooooo!" Jonghyun yelled, standing up in front of the tv. "He so could have blocked that!"

"Run run run run run," Hangeng said, eyes glued to the creen and pointing at it. "He just might have it, he just might-"

"YES!" both guys cheered, high fiving eachother. Apparently, someone had scored a goal.

"Jeez, calm down!" Heechul said, putting his bags down by the door. Key did the same.

Once Heechul put his bags down, he sat on Hangeng's lap who was sitting cross legged on the floor.

"Hey Princess," he said, wrapping his arms around Heechul's waist, eyes still on the screen.

Jonghyun ran to Key and picked him up, spinning him. "KIM JONGHYUN!" Key squealed, laughing as he was being put down.

"KIM KIBUM!" Jonghyun shrieked, trying to immitate his boyfriend's yell. Key hit him on the shoulder and they both walked to the couch and sat down in eachother's arms.

After about a half hour of putting up with soccer, Key groaned, "When can we change the channel?"

"When the game is over," Hangeng said, resting his chin on Heechul's shoulder.

"Which should be in like, five minutes," Jonghyun replied. He ruffled Key's blonde hair.

Finally, to Heechul and Key's delight, the game ended. "Finally!" Heechul said.

"I knew our team would win," Hangeng said, looking over his shoulder at Jonghyun.

"Totally," he replied. "When the goalie made that epic block and-"

"You guys are such... Guys," Key laughed, interuppting.

"And you guys are such girls," Jonghyun answered jokingly.

"Yah!" both Heechul and Key yelled. This made their boyfriends laugh.

"But you're my girl," Hangeng said, kissing Heechul. Heechul wrapped his arms around Hangeng and began to kiss him passionatly.

"Remember where you are," Key said. "On my living room floor. Get a room!" he giggled.

Hangeng and Heechul parted. "Sorry," Hangeng laughed, wiping his mouth. "My bad."

After a little while longer of talking and laughing, it got late. "Well, I guess we should leave," Heechul said, grabbing Hangeng's hand and pulling him up off the ground.

"Yeah," Hangeng agreed. "This was fun!"

"See ya, Hangeng!" Jonghyun waved from the couch. "Bye Heechul!"

"Bye Hee!" Key said. "Bye Hangeng!"

With that the couple left after a fun filled night with friends.