Heechul's cat

A collection of Hanchul drabbles!

Heechul had been so excited to bring home the cat a fan had given him, but Hangeng wasn't so excited. But the small animal brought Heechul so much joy, he had to agree to let Heechul bring it home. Besides, even if he had told Heechul no, he wouldn't have listened.

"So, what's it's name anyway?" Hangeng asked, referring to the cat.

"He's not an it!" Heechul corrected him. "His name is Heebum!"

Hangeng rolled his eyes. Heechul was so in love with this cat, and he saw no appeal to the scrawny animal.

"I need to go out," Heechul announced, getting up from the table they were sitting at. "Will you make sure Heebum stays safe?" Heechul shoved the cat into Hangeng's face.

Geng stared at the animal and into it's big blue eyes. He then looked at Heechul, who seemed to be giving the same cute look.

"Ugh, fine," Hangeng said giving in. "I'll watch the cat."

"Yay!" Heechul said, clapping a little. "I'm just going to the store, I'll be right back!" He grabbed his coat, and walked out the door.

Hangeng was left alone with the animal.

"So," Hangeng said to the cat. He had no idea why he was talking to a cat, but he was alone, so there was no one to make fun of him. "You're the thing that Heechul loves so much."

The cat only sat and blinked at him.

"Well, i don't like you very much, but since Heechul is head over heels for you, i guess i have to like you."

Again, the cat only blinked.

"I never liked cats," Hangeng started to babble on. "They scratch, they bite, they don't do much-"

He was interupted by the tiny grey cat rubbing affectionatly on his arm. He stared down at it, suprised it warmed up to him this quickly.

"Huh," he said. "I guess you're not ALL that bad." He began to pet the cat on his head, who purred happily.

 

Hangeng was sitting on the couch, watching a tv show. He looked at the clock. "Eight thirty," he said. "Heechul left at seven. When is he coming back?" he whined.

Suddenly, Heebum jumped onto Geng's lap, begining to make himself comfortable.

"Hey!" Hangeng said. "I don't want you on my lap!"

The cat ignored his request, and began to purr and rub on Geng's chest.

He sighed. "You're just like Heechul," he said. "Whenever i get mad, he gets affectionate to make me stop. And it works," he laughed, petting the cat.

Then, Heechul burst through the door holding two shopping bags. "I heard that!"

"What?" Hangen said, looking towards Heechul.

"You're begining to like Heebum!" Heechul said excitedly. "And i heard what you said about me when you get mad. Not true!"

"So true," Geng shot back. "And yes, i'll admit, i'm starting to like the thing."

Heechul sat on the couch next to Geng and Heebum. "Look at us!" he said. "Where like an adorable little family!"

Hangeng laughed. He'd let Heechul think that way because it made him happy. "Yes," he agreed. "A little family."