Fight Night

A collection of Hanchul drabbles!

Heechul removed his head from the inside of the fridge when he heard the door slam.

"Heechul!" Hangeng said happily as he walked into the kitchen.

"Whut?" Heechul said, turning around with a mouth full of food.

Hangeng raised an eyebrow. "That's attractive."

"Shutup," Heechul said, playfully hitting his boyfriend. "Now what are you so excited about?"

"My friend gave me these!" he handed Heechul two tickets.

Heechul swallowed. "What are these for?" he asked, examining them.

"My friend had some last minute change of plans," Hangeng explained. "They're tickets to see an MMA fight!"

Hangeng was very excited. Heechul, on the other hand, not so much.

"Aw!" he groaned. "I don't wanna go to some dumb fight!"

Hangeng frowned. "C'mon, princess, it'll be fun!"

"Calling me princess doesnt automatically make me agree with you," Heechul said, crossing his arms.

"Pwease, Pwincess?" Hangeng asked again,this time in a cute voice and a failed puppy dog face.

Heechul rolled his eyes. "Fine," he said. "But you better make it up to me."

"Yes!" Hangeng said, fist pumping the air. "This is gonna be awesome!"

"You're such a guy," Heechul laughed.

"And you're such a girl," Hangeng smiled.

"Hey!" Heechul protested.

"But you're my girl," Hangeng said, putting his arms around Heechul and kissing him.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah," said Heechul, grinning. "Now go get ready."

"Your the best!" Hangeng shouted on the way to the bathroom to get ready.

"I know," Heechul replied.

 

 

The fight was AWFUL, at least to Heechul. How did people find this entertaining? He sure had no idea. But for some reason, Hangeng loved it. Heechul wasn't gonna pretend to have fun, however.

"Ew!" Heechul winced. "Arms are NOT supposed to bend that way!" He covered his eyes.

"I know!" Hangeng responded, eyes glued on the octogon where the fighters were going at it. "It's so cool!"

"How much longer?" Heechul whined.

"Five minutes, 20 seconds," Hangeng replied, eyes never leaving the fight. "I'm sure the guy in the headlock is gonna lose."

"And i'm sure i'm gonna lose my mind if i'm here another minute," Heechul mumbled. Hangeng ignored him.

After five minutes and thirty seconds of Heechul almost throwing up and covering his eyes, the fight was over. The crowd errupted in cheers.

After the crowd died down and they began to exit the stadium, Hangeng began to speak.

"I knew it!" he said, holding Heechul's hand in the parking lot. "I knew when that guy took that kick to the face, he was sure to lose. And that upper cut he-" Hangeng was cut off by Heechul kissing him. When they stopped, he looked at Heechul.

"Okay," he said. "I'm gonna assume that's a 'shut-up-and-start-listening-to-me-now' kiss," he laughed. "Sorry you didn't have any fun."

"That's okay," Heechul smiled. "The look on your face was priceless."

"Thanks for coming," Hangeng said. "It would've to come alone."

"Your welcome," Heechul said. "But now we get to do what I wanna do."

Hangeng knew what that meant. And he wasn't gonna argue.