Amour

A collection of Hanchul drabbles!

It's late when you get home, probably around one am, but you're not sure. You haven't checked the time since you left the airport.

You walk up to the door and unlock it with your keys, and you're surprised, although not really all that surprised, to see the living room light on.

Heechul's asleep on the couch. There's a blanket wrapped around him, probably by Leeteuk, and the television is humming quietly in the background. He always stays up and waits for you to get home, but some nights its just like this where his fatigue gets the best of him.

You take off your jacket, and simply stare at him. He's always looked so peaceful while sleeping, so open, so vulnerable, and that's definitely something you don't see everyday. His hair is in a sort of half ponytail, stray strands of hair in his face. The dim light of the television reflects off his cheeks, and you can see his long eyelashes and his neck, and he's looking so undeniably handsome you're almost in shock. You shouldn't be, though, because he's always undeniably handsome, but something about coming home to this was special.

"Heechul," you whisper, a smile still plastered on your face as you gently shake his shoulder. He scrunches his nose and blinks a few times, before looking up at you with bright eyes, despite just having woken up.

"You're home," he smiles. He pushes the blanket off his body and you help him stand up, and he's wearing pajama shorts and one of your tee shirts. He puts one hand on your neck and the other placed gently on your chest as he kisses you, each brush of his lips whispering 'welcome back.' You always like kissing him this way best, innocent and laced with meaning. You wrap your arms around his waist as you try to make this moment last as long as possible, make this feeling last.

You were only gone for two weeks, but it feels as though you were gone for years as you realised how much you missed this, and how you could never ever leave this, not even if you tried.

"Come to bed with me, that couch is extremely uncomfortable," he chuckles as he pulls you by the hand back to the room you two share.

Soon you're engulfed in warmth not only by the covers, but his body against yours, his breath ghosting across your neck. He falls asleep first, and you look at him just a little bit more before you surrender yourself.

He's just as perfect in the morning.

A/N: Wow, I look back on my first drabbles and want to vomit because of how awful they are. My writing has definitely improved.