Sequel

How We Fell In Love

7 Years Later.....

?'S POV

Urghh!!! I've been waiting for Ji-Sun to come out already. She's been in her room all day packing for our trip and she's still in her room. I quickly run inside her room and pull her out of there. 

"YAH!!!" I yell at her. "Min-Jun!!! No need to shout. Jeez!! Just tell omma and appa that I'll be down in a bit. I just have to pack a couple more things and I'm done. Okay??" 

'sigh' "Okay!" 

thumbnail.aspx?q=4575721302852348&id=c57 Ji-Sun

Image DetailMin- Jun

I rush downstairs to be greeted by omma and appa. "Anyong omma. Anyong appa. Ji-sun is still getting ready but she said that she'll be down in a bit." 

"Okay! I'll go get her. Wooyoungie!! Go bring Min-Jun to the car and go contact everyone that we'll be at the airport soon." omma replied. "Got it!! Let's go Min-Jun. We need to meet up with Auntie Nicole and Uncle Jinwoon first at their house. Then we'll meet up with everyone at the airport." 

Appa lifted me up and we both got inside the car. 

IU'S POV

"Ji-Sun sweetie!! Let's go now. We'll be late if we don't go to the airport. Remember, we still need to go to your aunt and uncle's house." I called to my angel. 

"Omma! I'm almost done. Can you help me pick out an outfit for the beach??" Ji-Sun said using her adorable pout that she learned from the master of aegyo. 'coughcough me...' 

"Okay! Let's see what omma can get for you. Go downstairs already and get in the car. I'll bring your things downstairs." I gave a kiss on her forehead and she left to go in the car.

Ever since I got married to Wooyoung, we bought a mansion in the states and have two wonderful and angelic children, Ji-Sun and Min-Jun. We're going to Spain right now for the family vacation with basically everyone. Nicole got married to her husband Jinwoon recently and are waiting to have kids. Jiyeon and Junho already have kids. And Mir and Sulli have a daughter and a son. Just like us. As for the 2PM gang, they all found their lovers. Suzy got married to Taecyeon and Nickhun got married to a pretty chinese girl by the name of Victoria. We call them the foreign couple since they both can't speak Korean that well. Haha. Junsu got married as well as Chansung. Jessica got married to a guy named Donghae and they both have a baby boy. 

So much has happened over the past 7 years. I'm so happy that I have such a great family and loving friends. What more can I ask for. Crap! I need to find Ji-Sun's bathing suit. Aha!! This one should be good. 

Image DetailJi-Sun's Bathing Suit (Pretend the girl is not there XD)

I rush downstairs with Ji-Sun's stuff and get in the car. "I'm ready!! Who's ready to go to SPAIN?!!?" I shout to the kids. "I AM!!!" both Min-Jun and Ji-Sun shout out in unison. Both me and Wooyoung chuckle at their cuteness and we drive off to Nicole's and Jinwoon's house. 

Nicole's POV

"Chagiya!! We need to hurry!! Wooyoung and Ji-Eunnie will be here soon." I shout at Jinwoon. "I know I know!" Jinwoon yells back. We both get our luggage and we rush to the front of our house where the gates are. 

Ji-Sun's POV

I finally arrive in Auntie Nicole's and Uncle Jinwoon's house. "Hi Auntie Nicole! Hi Uncle Jinwoon!!" both me and brother say in unison. "How are my favorite neise and nephew doing??" Uncle Jinwoon says while pinching both Min-Jun's and my cheeks. "Fine!!" both me and Min-Jun say again in unison. "Ji-Eunnie!! Your kids are soooo cute. I'm proud to have such an adorable neise and nephew." Auntie Nicole says. 

IU'S POV

"Aww thanks!! You guys will have cute kids too!!" I replied back to my sister. Nicole and Jinwoon get in the back of the car and we all drive off to the airport. 

1 HOUR LATER

Finally we're here. Nicole has been talking non-stop in English and Korean at the same time and I've been having a hard time understanding what she is saying. I really need to bring her to the doctors so we can find a medicine for her to be quiet sometimes. 'sigh' 

"Kids we're here!" I say to my children. I turn around to the back seat and I find everyone asleep except Nicole. I guess her talking has droven them to sleep mode for the whole hour. She didn't even notice. Face palm. 

"Nicori!!!!" I shout. "What?" She asks in her innocent tone. "You got everyone to sleep!!" 

"Ooops! Sorry!!" shes says using her adorable bunny pout. 

Aigoo. I can't stay mad at her. "That's okay!!!" 

"Yay!!!" She screams and wakes up everyone in the car. "Hehehe. Sorry again." -.-

I get out of the car and ran to get a cart for our luggage. Once I get there I find the whole gang too waiting for us. "Yah!! IUUU!!! We've been waiting for you guys for a long time. We had to stop the private jet from leaving us." both Suzy and Jiyeon yell. "Sorry! We took a long time in picking up Nicole and Jinwoon and the traffic was huge!!" I extend my hands in a gigantic circle earning chuckles from the rest of the guys. "I already got your tickets." Jessica hands my family's and Nicori's and Jinwoon's tickets. "Thanks!" 

I rush back to the car and I hand Wooyoungie the cart. We finally haul everyone's luggage onto the cart and we speed off to the jet. 

Whew! We made it in. Everyone is inside and my family and I get into our seats. 

"ATTENTION FLIGHT 576! WE WILL BE READY TO LIFT OFF. PLEASE BUCKLE UP YOUR SEATBELTS. I REPEAT BUCKLE UP YOUR SEATBELTS. THANK  YOU FOR CHOOSING SPAIN AIRLINES. NEXT STOP, BARCELONA, SPAIN.", the jet pilot says. 

I look at the window and watch as the jet starts to move. "Ji-Eun?" I hear Wooyoung-oppa say. "Yeah?" I reply back still staring at the window. "I just want to say thanks." 

"What for?"

"For loving me and producing two wonderful kids." 

I turn around to be faced by my husband. "Your welcome." 

We both lean in for a kiss. "EWW!!!" I look up to see everyone staring at us. You could've seen Min-Jun's and Ji-Sun's horrified face. I chuckle at them and both me and Wooyoung shrug it off. 

I'm off to a great start in life. I guess this is how I fell in love. 

 

THE END!!!!

 

 

 

FINALLY!!!! THE SEQUEL IS FINISHED!!!! YAY!!!! Sorry for the crappy ending again. I couldn't think of anything soo yeahh. I used Lauren and Leo from Hello Baby since I couldn't resist their cuteness. Lauren really looks like IU and Wooyoung. Same with Leo! Well hoped you like it. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AS WELL!! Since this is done, I'm thinking of making another fanfic of the Woou couple. Should I? Tell me in the comment box. 

                              - Tokidoki5urlz