My Best Friend

How We Fell In Love

As he was about to, we were suddenly interrupted by a mysterious person. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 "JI EUN!!!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!! What brings you here?? I thought you were still in the states.", Jiyeon said while giving me a death choking hug. "I'm just here to relax from the first day of college and I just came back. This is my friend Wooyoung-oppa that I just met a while ago." I glance up at Jiyeon and saw her face dropped. "Hi.. I'm Jiyeon nice to meet you!" while bowing 90 degrees. 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Wooyoung but you can call me Wooyoung-oppa if you prefer. Well I better get going, I don't want to ruin your reunion." "No stay!! You were going to tell me something anyways. Why don't you tell me right now." I asked with puppy dog eyes. "Why don't I tell you tomorrow. It's kind of personal." "Oh.. um okay! Why don't we go somewhere. It's Friday today so let's go hang out at the beach or something. I've always wanted to go to an island. C'mon!! I'll go get the tickets." Both Jiyeon and Wooyoung-oppa stare at me and started to laugh. "How in the world are we going to go to an island when we only have two days and school is right behind the corner?", Jiyeon asked with a confused look. "Simple, we call the school and inform them that a relative just passed away and we need a week to go and visit them in Canada or something." "That's impossible!! I mean, we just started college and they won't let us off that easily. Plus we all can't say that, since it won't make sense if were all going to go." Wooyoung said with a concerned look. "I'll make a plan. Why don't you invite some friends Wooyoung-oppa. You too Jiyeon. I'll call Jessica, my cousin, and Eunjung and Suzy. I have to bring Mir for sure since he'll start to complain. My mom is going to leave for a business trip and my dad is going to go somewhere for military duty. I'll just text my mom about it." "Well text her right now so we can be confirmed." Jiyeon said. She's always been the goody too shoes so it was a bit of surprise when she seemed okay with this. "Okay, I'll text her right now." I said with confidence. 

Hi mummmss!!! Can we go to an island like Jejudo or somethin. I'm bringin Jiyeon and others.. IS IT OKAY!?!?!!!?!?! PLZ REZPOND SOON!!! LOVE YOU MOMMY!!! oh... and college was okay. Plz also infrm them bout us. I'll txt you who else I'll bring. THANK YOU MUMMMMMMMMMMSSS!!! I LOVE U VERY VERY VRRRRYYYYY MUCH!!!

~~ 1 minute later~~

"Ohhhh!!!!!!! I got a text from my mom!!!!" I yelled while getting death glares from some of the customers. I've forgotten that I was still in the cafe with Jiyeon and Wooyoung-oppa. "What is it?? What is it?" both Jiyeon and Wooyoung said in unison. "Ok it says,,,,"

Okie dokes!!!!!! I'll inform your college!! You better do good in your school or I'll never do this again!!  ^^ Love you too!!! I'll be leaving soon to my business trip so I'll be gone for around two weeks. Make sure to bring Mir along as well. Bye!!

I showed the text to both of them with wide eyes. "Then it's settled. I'll book a flight and we'll be on our way!!" I yelled again with excitement, getting the same death glares from the same people earlier. "Well I better get going. I need to get home since Mir will be left alone. Why don't you bring your sister Jiyeon. I know Mir would love to see her." "Sure!! I'll inform Sulli on that!! Well, I better get going!! Bye!! I'll call you tonight!" while Jiyeon walked away.

"So um... Is it okay if I bring Taecyeon, Junsu, Junho, Chansung, and Nickhun???" said Wooyoung with pleading eyes. "That's fine with me!! Why don't I bring you home. Its getting late." while I looked at my watch. "Sure!" Wooyoung said and grabbed my hand to my car. I suddenly blushed and was a bit surprised. I couldn't wait what he was going to tell me tomorrow.

 

 

**Sorry if it was a bit short!! I'll make sure to make it longer next time!!!! ^^**

                                            - Tokidoki5urlz