My Ex-Boyfriend

How We Fell In Love

~IU's POV~

I couldn't believe it!!!! I'm dating Wooyoung!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Before, I knew it, I was waking up everyone about the announcement. "WAKE UP EVERYONE!!!! I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!!!!" "AISH!!! WHAT IS IT!!!!!!!" everyone said in unison. "I'm dating Wooyoung!!!!" while screaming with delight. Suddenly Jessica, EI unjung, Suzy, and Jiyeon started screaming with me. "Tch.. Girls!" Taecyeon said. "Yah!!! It's really important to her!" Suzy yelled. "Okay okay!!! Can we go back to sleep now. It' 3:00 in the morning!!" "Yup! I better get going! I'll see you guys later!" I ran back to my room and found Wooyoung sound asleep on the bed. How cute. I kissed his forehead and went to sleep on the other bed. 

~Wooyoung's POV~ 

I'm dating IU!!!!! I kept on screaming that in my head each time. It was morning so I decided to wake her up for the beach. I've finally fullfilled my promise and now I get to send time with her without being nervous. Kind of. "Sweetie. Wake up. It's time to go to the beach." I spoke with my most gentle voice. "Huh? Oh I'm awake. I can't wait to go the beach since I'll be spending time with my friends and you!!!" She gave me a kiss in my lips and scurried to the bathroom to change. I stood there. I never had my first kiss so she was the first one who stole it. "YES!!!" "Are you alright???" I saw IU peeking out of the bathroom with her things ready to go. "Yeah yeah.. I'm okay! Let's go!" I grabbed her wrist and dashed out of the room to be greeted by the rest of the gang. "Hi guys!" "Look at the love birds!!" Jiyeon yelled. "Yah!! Let's just go to have some fun!" 

Later at the beach

I couldn't but help but look at IU having fun with her friends. Her smile reminded me of the days we hung out with each other. "Dude.. You must really love her?" Taecyeon said. "Huh?? Oh yeah....." All of a sudden we hear a scream from the water. I run over and saw that IU was unconcious. "OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jiyeon and Eunjung screamed while running around frantically. "Junho calm down Jiyeon while Junsu, calm down Eunjung! Okay got it!!! I'll bring IU to the hospital! Taecyeon bring Suzy! EVERYONE RUSH IMEDIATELY TO THE HOSPITAL!!!". I carried IU to the car and drove off to the hospital. Once we got there, I brought her to the emergency room and she was brought inside. I sat down in a seat, feeling depressed. I began to cry until I was interrupted by the gang. "She'll be all right. Trust me." I looked up to see who it was and saw that Taecyeon was smiling at me. "Thanks"  Around 5 hours later the doctor came out. "Is she going to be okay? What happened to her?? Where is she?? I need to talk to her??" I screamed frantically. "She's going to be okay. She just needs some rest." the doctor replied. Eunjung then comes up to me and says,"I forgot to tell you this since we were all freaking out. But APRIL FOOLS!!!!" "What!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Suddenly IU comes out from the emergency room laughing, "BWAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA!!!!!!" "Wait what is going on here!! You were just unconcious!!!" "Well, we wanted to see how you would react if something happened to your girlfriend. We knew you would be freaking out since your kind of sensitive so we deecided to play this prank. Plus today is after all April 1." Junsu replied."And I wanted to see how much you did love me." IU said. "Wow just wow." "Dude sorry about giving you a heart attack. The doctor then appears out of nowhere smiling. "Oh this is my ex-boyfriend Hyunwoo! I saw him when I was waiting for you to put our luggage away last night. He offered to help me with this prank." Hmm... Wait. Did she just say ex-boyfriend. Hyunwoo then extends his hand for a handshake. "Nice to meet you! My name is Hyunwoo." I looked at his face and saw how IU would fall for a guy like him. Why did she break up with him anyways. "Oh..um... hi!" I extended my hand to his and returned the shake. "Well now that we got this out of the way, why don't we go back to the resort to have come bbq. Why don't you join us Hyunwoo??" IU replied. "Um.. sure! Thanks!" I suddenly felt angered and jealous. I didn't want him to ruin my night with my girl. After all, he is her ex-boyfriend.

Later at the resort

~IU'S POV~

I was busy cooking the food when all 3 girls when up to me. "IU!! We have something to tell you!" all said in unison. "What is it??" while I was looking at the bbq. "Can you please set us up with the 2pm guys???? Pretty please!!!" Eunjung replied. "What?!?!?!?!?!" "C'mon! We haven't had dates in a while. Plus they are pretty hot. I want Junho!" Jiyeon yelled. "While I want Junsu!! Eunjung screamed. "I kinda like Taecyeon." Suzy said. "Ummm.. okay.. I'll go get Wooyoung to set you guys up. After all. You guys are my best friends!!" "Thanks!!!" and they walked away day dreaming about their dates. Suddenly I was about to go back to cooking until Hyunwoo appeared out of nowhere. "You want me to help you with that?" "Huh... um.. sure.." Jessica then came out of nowhere and grabbed my hand. "WE NEED TO TALK!!"as she pulled me away to her room. "I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!" while my voice trailed off in the distance. 

"WHAT IS IT!?!?!" I yelled while looking at Mir and Jessica. "WE'RE GOING BACK TO THE STATES!!!!"they both yelled. "WHAT!?!?!? I mean.. we just got here. We can't just leave." "I thought you wanted to go back unni!!" Mir yelled. "I know I know.. It's just that I can't leave Wooyoung like that. I love him. And what about Eunjung, Suzy, and Jiyeon???" "They're coming with us!" Jessica replied back. "I got our family and their family to come with us. We're going to stay in the US for good." My heart then sank to the ground. How was I going to tell Wooyoung about my departure to the states? I didn't want to leave him like I did 14 years ago..........