The Truth and Departure

How We Fell In Love

~IU'S POV~ 

It's been a week or two ever since my friends and I went to Chejudo. Here I was packing for my trip to the states. I couldn't see Wooyoung's face when I tell him I was going to leave for I knew he will be hurting more than me. I decided to not tell him until I get to the airport. 

"Jieunnniiee!!! Let's go to the airport already!!! Everone is waiting for you!!", Nicole yelled while grabbing my hand to rush to the car. I suddenly recieved a text message from Wooyoung.

From: Mandu Cheeks <3

Annyong!!! Wanna come with me to the mall today???

I couldn't bear it. I wanted to tell him the truth so bad but I didn't want to break his heart. I ended up not responding to the text message since I'll just text him later. 

"Are you ok?" Nicole asked me. "Huh? Oh yeah..." I replied with a sad tone.

"You don't seem like it. Why don't you tell me what's going on."

"I'll tell you when we get back to the states. I don't think it's right timing right now." 

"Oh okay.."

~Nicole's POV~
 

Something was fishy... I knew Jieun for a long time and she will tell me anything that is bothering her. I took a peek at her text message and saw that it was Wooyoung. Probably that's what was bothering her. It seemed like she never told him about her departure. I guess I have to be the one. 

"We're here!" I shouted. 

"Don't have to be so loud. I'll check in for both of us. Call me when you find the rest of the family. Got it?" IU replied.

"Yeah yeah! Don't be so naggy!! I need to use bathroom anyways! See ya later!!" And I ran away from her as quick as possible to go call Wooyoung. 

I stood next to a trash can and whipped my phone out. Luckily I saved everyones phone numbers when we went to Chejudo. Let's see. Chansung. No. Jiyeon. No. Jessica. No. Wooyoung. YES! I clicked call and waited for him to answer. 

"Hello?" a husky voice replied.

"Hello? Wooyoung!! It's me Nicole!!! You need to rush to the airport NOW!!"

"Why??"

"IU is leaving you to go to the states for good. She didn't want to tell you since she knew you would get hurt."

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I'll see ya later!!! I need to get there! BYE!"

He hung up on me and I did a little dance. Wooyoung and IU were meant to be together. 

~Wooyoung's POV~

"Hyung?? What's happening??? You don't seem okay??" Junho asked. 

"IU!!! IU!!! She's leaving me!! I need to be at the airport right away!! Tell everyone else I'll be out! Got it!?!?!?" I yelled.

"Good Luck!!! And I'll make sure to tell everyone! Go get your girl!!" Junho replied back.

I practically ran to my car and drove off to Incheon Airport. I needed to tell IU that I love her and tha she can't just leave me like this. I would be a total mess and who knows what would happen next.

~IU's POV~

As I was checking out both me and Nicole for our tickets, I started to wonder what took her so long to tell everyone that we're here already. I started to worry that she might have told Wooyoung. After all, I tell her all my problems and she might start to get suspicous on me if I keep this up.

Once I was done with the check-out, I started to search for her. I ended up finding her near a trashcan dancing like a freak. Sometimes I wish I didn't know her. -.-

"YAH!!! What are you doing here!?!?! You look like a weirdo standing by a trashcan dancing by yourself!!!" I yelled a her.

"Calm down!! I umm... just.. was... you know.... dancing....next to a trashcan.. The usual......" she replied back.

"Mhmm... Well we better get going. Our departure is in 30 min. Let's go!!!!"

"Wait!!! Not yet!!! Let's just..... uhhhh..... Stand here next to the entrance before we leave. I want to see Korea one last time before we leave."

"Ummm.. Okay...." She seems vert suspicious today.

We both walked to the entrance and saw the cars passed by. I watched one large bus pull away with the people in it until something caught my eye. Right there standing, was Wooyoung. I watched as he cross the street and entered the airport. His eyes were red and puffy and he looked pale. Suddenly, I started to cry. I couldn't it in anymore. I threw myself to Wooyoung and fell to his warm hug. We stayed like that for 5 minutes until we were interrupted by Nicole. "We got 15 minutes. I'll wait for you at the departure area." as she giggled and walked away as nothing happened.

"You got some explaining to do." Wooyoung said.

 

 

 

IM SO SORRY if I haven't updated in a month or two. 정 말 미 안 애!!! Please forgive me. I've been stuck with projects, tests, and homework. I also have some more tests and projects due this week so I need to do akita of studying and working. I hope you understand. This story needs 1-2 more chapters and I'll be done. I'm also thinking of adding an epilogue to this story. Please feel free to comment and tell me how I'm doing. SUBSCRIBE AS WELL!!! -Tokidoki5urlz-