Wedding

How We Fell In Love

IU'S POV

Suddenly, here I am running away from my family. Ever since I pulled off that prank on Wooyoung, I've been running like a mad man everywhere around the mansion. I decide to hide inside the shed from everyone. They can't possibly find me in here. Hehe. 

All of a sudden. I hear footsteps coming from the outside. Dang it. "HONEY!!! CHAGIYA!!!! IUUUU!!! JIEEEEUUUUNIIEEE!!!" That voice only belongs to one person. And that person is Jang Wooyoung. Aishh. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-W445HyNok (Listen to this when you get to this next paragraph)

"I know your in here somewhere" I need to find a way out of here. Got it!!! I'll run out. As I start running I feel someone grabbing me from behind. "GOTCHA!!" Wooyoung screamed. He brings me into a back hug and we stay like this for 5 minutes. I turn around and find him staring back at me. "You don't know how much I miss you" he whispered. "I know" I whispered back. 

I forget about my family and I lean in to give him a kiss but I gett rudely interrupted by my whole family. -____- 

"EWWWW!!!!!" Mir yells. "It's not like I see you everyday making out with Sulli while were out shopping." I fire back. Sulli and him turn red in embarassment while the rest of us laugh at them. 

"Let's go back to the house and rest up so we can get ready for the wedding tomorrow." my mom says. 

"Okay!!" everyone replies back. I walk hand in hand with Wooyoung while Jiyeon and Junho are flirting behind us. Sulli and Mir are still embarass about the remark I said about them earlier and are finding away on how to shrug it off. Cute!! 

THE NEXT DAY (SULLI'S AND MIR'S WEDDING)

"OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!" Sulli yells in both mine and Jiyeon's ear. "Your sister sure has a really loud scream." I whisper to Jiyeon. "Yup." 

Jiyeon, Sulli, and I are here in Jiyeon's house getting prepared for the wedding while the boys are in the back getting prepared too. 

"I'm so nervous!!" Sulli squeaks. "You'll do great!" both Jiyeon and I say in unison. 

Jiyeon and I go to the limo and we both wave goodbye to Sulli as she gets into another limo with her father. 

Once we arrive at the church, the wedding begins. Woooyoung is the best man while Junho is the other best man. As Jiyeon and I step out from the limo, we  recieve 'oohs' and 'ahhs' from the crowd. I watch as Jiyeon walks down the aisle and I follow behind her. We finally reach the end and I stand next to Wooyoung.

"You look beautiful" Wooyoung whispers. "Thanks! You look handsome" I reply back. We giggle as we caught glares coming frmo Mir. Tch. 

The wedding begins as everyone rises from their seats. I watch as Sulli comes in looking gorgeous as ever. Mir's eyes extends and everyone begins to 'aahh' and 'oohhh' again. My mom and Sulli's mom begin to cry with happiness while my dad and Sulli's dad are trying to sit still in their seat due to their happiness. 

DURING THE AFTER PARTY

I sit down in my seat as I watch Mir and Sulli dance in the center of the room. It was a beautiful sight. It was finally Jiyeon's and my turn to perform 'Mickey' and Miss A's 'Bad Girl Good Girl'. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=sXAZJ9XjPu4     (Pretend Yoo In Na isn't there)

After getting change from our performance I felt someone tap my back. I turn around and I find Wooyoung ushering me to go to the stage with him. I follow with a confused look. 

"Hi everyone!" Wooyoung speaks to the microphone. "Wooyoung! What are you doing??" I scream whisper to him. He ignores me and continues to talk to the audience. "I would like to congratulate Mir and Sulli for getting married. I, myself, would like to get married someday." I watch as he turns around and bends down on one knee infront of me. The whole room gasps and water starts to trickle down my face. 

"Jieun, I want to let you know that we've been through so much together. You have been there through my rough times and I want to thank you for that. You changed me from a wimp to a stronger guy. I want to thank you for that. You showed me what real love is and I want to thank you for that to. In return for loving me I would like to know... Will you marry me?" I start to shake as he takes out a red velvet box from his pocket and opens it to show a large diamond ring inside. 

I kneel down to him and help him up. "YESSSSSSS!!!" I shout and hug him as tight as I can. I hear the crowd go wild and I feel like it was all a dream. "WAY TO GO BRROO!!" I hear 2PM shout from the back. I chuckle as Wooyoung puts the ring on my finger. 

I lean in to kiss him and smile. "I love you." "I love you too." Wooyoung whispers back. We then share another kiss as the crowd begins to go wild. 

Fin

 

YAYYYY!!!! It's finished. Sorry for the crappy ending. -.- Anyways, the sequel will come out probably sometime this week. Or maybe even tomorrow. XD Well please comment below and tell me how it is. SUBSCRIBE!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR GIVING ME THE SUPPPORT TO FINISH THIS STORY!!!

                                                      - Tokidoki5urlz