I Need You With Me Until The End

How We Fell In Love

I looked up to see Wooyong-oppa hugging me like I was going to be taken away from him. He releases the hug and I just stare at his beautiful sculpted face. He hasn't aged at all. He still had his cute dimples, large brown eyes, and stylish hair. 

"Missed me?" he smirked. 

I decided to play along and acted that I was married to Hyunwoo-oppa. "Nope!"

"What?!!?"

"I'm already engaged to Hyunwoo." I replied flatly. 

"Your kidding right? RIGHT?!!??" he shrieked back. Everyone's eyes in the room all gazed at us as everything got silent. 

I showed him the ring I had on my right hand but transfered to my left hand. He had a hurt expression written all over his face. 

"I thought you would wait for me and not break our promise?" 

I watche as he drooped his head down and sobbed silently to himself. I looked up to see death glares coming from everyone else. Especially my parents. 

'sigh' I guess my games over. "I was just kidding. You know that right?" I started to laugh as soon as I see his face change from to sad to shock. It too awhile for everything to process in everyones mind as everyone started to become furious. 

I gulped. "H-hey guys... No need to get mad. It was just a joke. Right Wooyoung-oppa?" I stuttered. 

Suddenly....................

 

 

 

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR NEARLY A MONTH!!!!! I just graduated and I needed to prepare for a lot of things. Plus I had lots of essays since school was ending soon. IM REALLY SORRY!! 

Anyways, CLIFFHANGER!!!  Since I'm on vacation I will be able to update this story and finish it along with the sequel. I'll try to update tomorrow or the day after that!!!
 

                                                                                                                                                       -Tokidoki5urlz