SAYS WHO

Love High

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B6VennbGOY

 

“Very well, Yongguk. Now Lee Howon,” Mr. Yang called “Come up. It’s your turn.” Hoya gave him a look “It’s Hoya for you.” Mr. Yang held up his class record “It says Lee Howon here. So I should call you that.” He pointed out.

Hoya rolled his eyes and went beside you. You looked up at him and raised his music sheet. “You’re going to sing Taeyang’s Wedding Dress?” You asked him. “Yep,” He gave you one of his smiles that show his canine teeth. You hate to admit but you always adored that smile. You looked away hating to expose your blushing cheeks. You cleared your throat and looked at him once again “Okay. Let’s start.”

You started playing the song and Hoya sang with it. While playing, you can’t hold back yourself to listen at his voice. *Since when Hoya became so good in singing?* you thought and continued doing your best in playing the piano. Everyone in the class focused on Hoya and listened to him.

JB and Woohyun were listening also. JB leaned in at Woohyun’s ears. “He’s good.” He said. Woohyun nodded and looked at you “And so is the girl.” JB chuckled and lightly pushed him “There you go.”

After Hoya’s performance, the room was filled with claps. Mr. Yang nodded his head with a smile. “That was very nice, Hoya! A+ for that.” Mr. Yang picked up his pen and wrote his mark. “Since Hoya’s the highest, Han Jiseun will receive the same grades.”

You nodded and smiled. You held out your hand to Hoya. He raised his eyebrow and looked at your hand “What?” You shrugged “Congrats. You got the highest score today.” You said. He smiled and shook your hand, “We have the same score. Congratulation too.”

“Oy, what’s that! Where are the cat Jiseun and the dog Hoya?” Himchan hollered that made everyone in the room laugh except for JB and Woohyun who doesn’t have any idea what Himchan said

You pulled away from Hoya’s hands and went back to your seat. Hoya shook his head with a chuckle as he went back to his seat too.

Mr. Yang placed his notebook at the teacher’s desk. “Class, for next week’s performance….please pair up in two.” He said “You will make your own dance or song that has the theme of ‘not giving up’” He took his notebook and went out of the room. “That’s all. Have a nice weekend.”

You were about to stand up but Woohyun grabbed your arm. You gave him a look “What?!” He laughed and stood up from his chair, “How about we partner up?” “And who says?” He pointed at himself, “Me.”

JB and Seul looked at the both of you. “Han Jiseun, what about me?” JB pushed her away and looked at Woohyun. “Hyung! Who am I going to partner up?” He complaint. Woohyun laughed “Look for a partner then.”

Hoya entered at the commotion scene and crossed his arms. He took your other arm. “Jiseun’s going to partner up with me.”

You stood there, frozen and speechless. You shook your head and wiggled out from their grasps. “SAYS WHO!?”