And they're here

Love High

(A/N: So, my sister tried reading this and she said it’s pretty awkward using Howon as Hoya’s name here. So….I’m using Hoya starting from now on. Thank you!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

You were quietly sleeping on your armchair when earsplitting screams were heard. Your face scrunched in irritation. Who would scream like that early this morning? Either JR is dancing again or Howon threw a cockroach at the hallways. *Ugh!* you hardly slapped your hand on the desk. “What is that yelling all about!?” You yelled.

Everyone in the room looked at you and so are the ‘was’ screaming students outside your classroom. You heard Yongguk snicker and you gave him a look which made him back off and went at the side of Zelo. “You are all so noisy. Ugh.” You rolled your eyes and made your way to the door.

“Oy, Han Jiseun, where do you think you’re going?” Principal Kwon sternly said before you could completely exit the classroom. You huffed and crossed your arms as you looked at the Principal. “Comfort room.” You answered before really exiting the room.

Principal Kwon shook his head and sighed. JB looked at your leaving figure. He pointed at you with his thumb and confusedly looked at Principal Kwon. “Is she allowed doing that?” He asked, “Aren’t you the Principal?”

Principal Kwon gave JB a sigh again. “Screw that position’s name. She isn’t treating me like one.” He said “Forget about her. When she’s in a good mood, she turns into a very cute and adorable one that would scare you.”

Woohyun heard it and chuckled silently. *Looking at her, she is one cute and adorable girl. Well, maybe.* He thought and drawing his attention back at the cluttered Class B.

Principal Kwon cleared his throat and everyone looked at him “Class B, go back to your proper seats now. We have new students with me.”

JR scoffed at the two idols on front of them. JB gave him a ‘who-are-you-to-do-that-look-?-don’t-you-know-me-?’. “Hyunwoo, you can start introducing yourself.” Principal Kwon said. Woohyun scratched his head. “It’s Woohyun.” He said.

Principal Kwon just waved his hand, signaling him to go on. Woohyun bowed and gave Class B a smile. “Hi, I’m Woohyun. Nam Woohyun.” He started “Please take care of me.”

Next to go was JB. He lightly bowed, “Hi, I’m JB. Nice to meet you.” Hoya and the other blondies chuckled. *Oh my, God. What a lame name.* they all thought.

At the same time, you entered the room back. You glanced at JB and Woohyun and rolled your eyes. “Lame idols.” You mumbled and sat on your seat beside Seul. She tugged on your sleeves and started squealing. “Aren’t we lucky?” She said, “They’re our classmates!”

You cleared your throat and looked at her. “Correction: it’s not ‘we’ it’s ‘you’” Seul pouted “Meanie.” You gave him a playful and shrugged “Those idols-”

“Nam Woohyun, you can seat beside Han Jiseun.”

Those 8 words Principal Kwon spat made you choke on your own saliva. Your eyes widened. You would do anything to not let any idols sit beside you. “Does this make any sense?!” You exclaimed. Seul raised her hands “He can sit beside me!”

Principal Kwon shook his head and wiggled his index finger “No, no. I think it would be good if he sits beside Jiseun.”

You made a face “What’s good about this?” You mumbled. “Hi~” A greasy voice greeted you. You looked up and gave Woohyun a mocking smile. He was about to place his bag when you swiftly put your notebook on the chair. “Han Jiseun!” Principal Kwon called.

You sighed and took it out. Woohyun sat with a big smile plastered on his face. You looked at him with disgust “What are you smiling about?” He placed his chin on his palm “It’s good seeing your pretty face this close.”

You were about to answer but Mr. Yang entered the room. “I heard there are new students. Okay, welcome but we don’t have any time anymore. So, let’s start. Han Jiseun, play for us.”

You looked at Woohyun once more before proceeding at the piano. You took out all the notes your classmates had given you earlier for them to sing.

“Let’s start off with Kim Himchan.”

 


 

Hi, so I hope you understood me when I changed Howon to Hoya. Hehehe. Don't you find it awkward to read it with his real name when we're all used in Hoya? Lols. So~ sorry for the late update. Had a vacation with family.