Han Jiseun

Love High

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKhceJ8QMW0

 

Another same day has come.

You were done preparing for a new day for school, so you stepped out of your room just to be greeted by a prank- well…by Howon. He knew you always get out of your room at exactly 7:05am in the morning. Beforehand, he planned to pull a prank on you again.

He was standing at your door way with a monster mask attached on his face.  You screamed at the top of your lungs. “Ahhhhhhhhh!”

Howon covered his ears that were painfully throbbing by your scream. “. I never thought you could scream like that,” he removed his hands from his ears and saw your piercing glare at him. He sheepishly laughed, threw the monster mask right on your face and ran.

“Mr. Yang is going to punish late comers today!” He hollered as he ran the dorm’s hallway. You squeezed your eyes while gritting your teeth. “HOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Your animal roar like yell echoed throughout the corridors that made everyone stop on their tracks.

Your best friend, Seul, was awakened by it too. She came behind your back with her bed hair and pajamas. “Agh! Han Jiseul, just go to school already! It’s early in the morning and you’re too noisy!” She complaint. You rolled your eyes, “Aren’t you going to prepare for school yet?”

She groaned in return and pushed you out, “Just go.” She ordered and closed the door. “Yah-“you sighed and looked at the crumpled monster mask on your hands. You thought of Hoya and your blood boiled with anger. *I’ll get you later, Howon.* you inwardly cursed at him and went to school.

You arrived at the campus and saw student filling up the school. Some were playing tag, some were boringly walking inside, the other was busy singing and dancing, and the rest are talking to each other. Since there is still a lot of time left before the classes starts, Mr. Yang wasn’t on the gates for the late comers.

You spotted JR. “Ui Bong!” You called. He turned around with a glare. You smiled and hook your arms on his. “Ui Bong is mad because I called him Ui Bong. Right, Ui Bong?” You blinked your eyes on him with a pout. JR never wants to hear his real name since he said it feels like he was born centuries ago. He chuckled and gave your head a light push, “Stop being so charming.”

You pulled away and crossed your arms, “Am not.” “Yes you are.” “No, I’m not!”

Suddenly, there was a pair of arms s on your waist. “Aigoo~ my baby is being charming again?” The guy cooed right next to your ears.

You hardly elbowed the guy and pulled his hair, “Lee Howon! You are the worst person I’ve ever knew in my whole life!”

He tried to get out from your grip but everything he bulges, your grip tightens. “Ah, ah! Okay! I’m sorry. Just stop pulling my hair.” He pleaded. You finally let go but it wasn’t enough for you. You gave him a quick and sudden punch right on his face. “!” He held onto his face and yelped in pain.

JR laughed, “Aw, man. That hurts!” Howon looked at him, “Shut up, Ui Bong!” JR scowled and gave him a smack on the head before following you inside the school, leaving him in pain.

By the time you opened the school’s door; every girl was giggling and squealing in front of the television. You rolled your eyes, “Must be-“

“JB OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” A sophomore girl yelled. You and JR flinched. “What’s so good about that JB?” You looked at JR. He just shrugged. You sighed and gave him a sweet smile. “Let’s go to class!” You giggled and pulled him to class.