~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love High

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKm2o-yNPeU 

 

 

After grabbing breakfast, you and Seul dashed to school for the practice. Today was music class performance and you will be playing the piano for everyone. While on the way to school, you swiftly grabbed Seul’s arms and crossed the street, not knowing there was a van.

Beep. Beep.

“Han Jiseun!” Seul yelled. You abruptly stopped and closed your eyes for the incoming hit of the van but when you opened your eyes, you were still beside Seul; safe and sound.

Seul grew furious and twisted away from you. She stood in front of the van and pointed her index fingers, “Yah! Can’t you slow down?!” She irritably yelled, “Bastard! This is a school zone! Where do you think you are? Race track?!”

You grew humiliated by Seul and dragged her away but she held back, “Yah! We were about to get hit and you’re okay with it?” She said. You looked around and saw everyone watching the scene. You tugged on her uniform and gave her a look, “Yah, Lee Seul, everyone’s watching.” You slowly said to her ears.

“STUDENTS! Are you going to keep standing there?” The driver of the van popped his head out of the van. You looked at him and bowed, “We’re sorry!” You bowed once more and dragged Seul away.

*Aren’t those girls who were ranting at each other outside the store?* Woohyun chuckled inside the van “Aish. Kids these days.” The manager shook his head in frustration and parked the car inside.

The manager opened the van and there went down was JB and Woohyun. Girls from the Kirin Art School stopped for a moment then screams were heard. “Ahhhhhhhh!”

JB waved, and so did Woohyun. “This is going to be hard.” JB rolled his eyes and mumbled. Woohyun chuckled, “Well, what can we do?” He shrugged and followed the President Lee inside the school.

When they entered the campus, murmuring from the boys and screams for the girls was all can be heard. “Is that JB and Woohyun?” Zelo asked Daehyun who scoffed. “What idols like them are doing here?” Zelo just casually shrugged and walked away. Daehyun glanced at the two idols before following Zelo.

 

Principal Kwon happily welcomed the two idols. “Why did you think of sending your kids here?” He curiously asked President Lee who chuckled. “I was thinking of letting them motivate the students here to do well in reaching their dreams.” Principal Kwon nodded with a smile but inside he was making a face. *Ey, these two guys are noting compare to Howon and JR.*

Woohyun looked at Principal Kwon, “So what class are we going to be in?” “Since the class’ audition is coming, you should be in Class B for a while.”

JB sneered “Class B? We?”  He pointed himself and them Woohyun, “And what the heck is class auditions?” Woohyun gave him a look and sheepishly smiled.

Principal Kwon cleared his throat, “It’s an audition to know which class you will belong. If you pass, then, you belong to Class A, but if you fail, of course…you belong to Class B.” He explained, “Now, there are only 10 students in Class B.” “10 students? Who are they?”

“They’re Zelo, Daehyun, Yongguk, Jongup, Youngjae, Himchan, Jiseun, Howon, Ui Bong and Seul.” He answered. Woohyun nodded in understanding. Principal Kwon stood up, “You should go to your classes now. It’s music class.”