One Candle

Love High

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJFqGCAX_fY&feature=related

“You know what, Seul?” You gave the guy at the television a disgusted look and looked at Seul. Seul switched his attention to you, “What is it?”

 

“I heard that guy is has a lot of ex-girlfriends!” You said with a surprised look, “Isn’t that bad for his image?” Seul gave you a weird look, “Everyone knows Woohyun oppa has a lot of ex-girlfriends.” Seul pointed out. “I wasn’t stating the fact and it turns out to be true.” You rolled your eyes and walked out of the room, leaving Seul still spazzing over the guy on the television who you assumed was an idol. You scowled behind the door, “Hyunwoo oppa, my .”

You were on your way to the lounge room with a big smile plastered on your face. JR too, was on his way. “Oy, Jiseun where are you going?” You turned around and waved, “JR-ah! I’m on way to the lounge room for a cup of coffee. You?” He nodded, “Me too. Well, let’s go together?”

Arriving at the lounge room, there was a lot of students chattering with their pajamas. You greeted everyone and went to get a cup of coffee. You sat beside Daehyun and Zelo, “Hi, guys! Where is Yongguk oppa?” You asked them with your bambi eyes. Daehyun awkwardly laughed, mesmerised by your eyes. “He’s..uhm- he’s with Himchan hyung.”

You nodded and turned to Zelo, “Zelo! Let’s go and shopping some cherry tomatoes some other time!” Zelo chuckled, “Sure, noona!” He said, “So how are classes doing?”

You casually shrugged, “Well, nothing’s been changing thought.” You laughed, “How about you?” Zelo looked at Daehyun “We’ve been practicing piano lately,” You gleefully looked at the both of them. “Really? You should’ve asked me to help you!” “I’ll call you when we’re going to-“

Daehyun was interrupted by the tapping of the mic. Hoya was standing at the mini stage.

In this world,
There are many people who have less than we do.
For those who are struggling even now, we sing this song.
"Stay strong!"

Why is life so hard?
Who said that life was beautiful??
Since I was born, all that life gave me was more trials to overcome.
During those times, I looked into the mirror and asked myself, 
"What did I do wrong? What did I do to deserve this only happening to me?"
It feels like it'll never change. 
Not tomorrow, or even the day after.

Zelo look at Hoya who was done rapping and stood up on top of the chair. Howon nodded at him to continue the rap, as everyone was clapping with the beat of the music.

Don't say that
Don't crumble under the pressure
Whatever life gives you
Whatever you receive

Whatever this unfair world offers you
If you just accept it
Wouldn't you be fighting it?
Would you give up?
Would you surrender to the life that fate dealt you?
Don't bow your head to the world, don't lose strength,
Look at us.

And everyone in the room started to sing with the chorus.

When you're tired and exhausted, lean on me
I will always be by your side
So that you never feel like you're alone in this world, 
I'll be right beside you, holding your hand.

You were clapping along since this is one of your favourite song by G.O.D. Everyone looked at you, baffled, when you started rapping the second verse.

It's too dark, I can't see the road
All I have on me is one match and one candle
What could I do with this one small candle?
How could the darkness leave by lighting this one candle?
I see the bright light far away in the distance
And here I am making vain efforts alone in the dark
I want to fly towards that bright light
But I can't - my wings fail me.

After your line, JR looked at you with a smile and stole the mic from Howon.

But that's not the case
So much can happen by lighting that one small candle
I believed that there was nothing else around me
But I discovered another small candle
And when I lit it, they became two
By the light of two candles, I can find more
And two becomes three, and three becomes four
And the darkness disappears.

When you're tired and exhausted, lean on me
I will always be by your side
So that you never feel like you're alone in this world, 
I'll be right beside you, holding your hand.

After the song everyone clapped and some were jumping up and down. Howon went down from the stage and stood beside you, “Well now. You can add ‘rapping’ on your talent skills.”

You stopped clapping and looked at him, “What!?” Howon laughed and leaned close to your ears, “You can’t have playing piano as your forever talent, can we?”

“You!” You gave him a look and he ran. You were too tired to run and catch him so you stayed there with the same look on your face. JR tapped you, “Where’s Howon?” “Hell.” You sternly answered and went to Zelo and Daehyun.

Behind the door, the school’s principal and KR Entertainment’s president had been watching the whole performance. Principal Kwon smiled, “That’s my kids.”

President Lee looked at him and back at the room, “They’re still lacking some skill..but they’re quite good enough,” He said “My kids are entering tomorrow.”