Woohyun

Love High

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p11FfGIwJOA&feature=fvst

 

 

You, JR, Seul and Howon was at the school’s lounge, watching television while sipping on your frappes. JR studied your drained face. You looked extremely worn-out. JR chuckled, “Ya, Han Jiseun, did you died yesterday and just resurrected this morning?” He laughed.

You waved your hands telling him to shut up. Hearing his Busan accent is really annoying. Howon chuckled, “She hardly slept thinking of me last night.” You gave him a look and kicked his legs under the table. He cried in pain that made yougive him a false and sheepish smile. Howon gritted his teeth in anger but couldn’t say anything.

Suddenly, piercing screams from the girls was heard. They started to cover the television. You rested your back on the chair and crossed your arms. “What’s so good about idols? They’re not talented!” You yelled out loud, earning scowls from the girls.

Howon chortled, “Well, do you have?” You looked at him and threw your fist, “Wanna die?” He shrugged and sipped on his coffee frappe. “I’m just stating the fact.”

 



 

 

Woohyun was done recording for his comeback and he has to go to the company. When he exited the studio, screams was everywhere.

“Nam Woohyun oppa! I love you!”

“Oppa, marry me!”

“Nam Woohyun!”

He smiled at the bunch of girls and threw one of his unfamous hearts. The crowd grew wild. He waved one last time and went inside the van.

They were on the way to the company when Woohyun was on the mood to drink a cider. “Hyung, buy me a drink.” His manager pointed at the back seat, “There’s a bottle of water there. Drink it,” Woohyun shook his head “I want to drink cider, hyung. Cider.”

Manager Ryu sighed and parked the car near a mini-store. “Wait here. I’ll buy some.”

Woohyun was playing games while waiting for his managers when he heard some girls ranting at each other.

You pushed Seul away and gave her a look, “I TOLD YOU I DON’T LIKE LEE HOWON!” “I DON’T LIKE UI BONG ALSO!” Your eyes widened, “I’LL DEFINITELY TELL UI BONG YOU CALLED HIM UI BONG!” “YOU CALLED HIM UI BONG TOO!” Seul fought back. Woohyun laughed as the both of you walked away to go back to the dorms, “Girls.”  

 Soon, the manager came back and gave him the cans of cider. Woohyun was laughing to himself, can’t forgot yours and Seul’s fight. “What are you laughing about?” His manager asked.

Woohyun came back to his senses and opened one can. He shook his head, “Oh, it’s nothing.” 

He arrived at the company and he went directly to the president’s office. He gave the door a soft knock. “Come in.” Woohyun opened the door and bowed. “You called me,” He said. The president nodded and gave him some papers. More like advertising papers of a school. Woohyun took it and read, “Kirin Art School?” He asked, eyes never left the paper, “What’s this?”

“You’re going to that school along with JB.”