The best DAY EVER!

oppa bogoshipoyo brother i miss you !!!

 

So after my birthday me and my two best friends went to music bank since oppa and everybody had to go preform. When we got their we went back stage and oppa went to the idols room that were by them to say hi and stuff. He took me with them to introduce me to everyone. We walked in to SNDS's room and the first to greet us was Tiffany and Jessica and Sunny. “oh jiyoungshi who is this” tiffany said and pointed towards me.”ahh her she is my little sister”oppa said proud. Then all of SNSD turned around and said “WHAT!?” “Annyounghasaeyo! I am Sangah” I said. Then all of SNSD greeted me kindly and then they all wanted to know more about me and why they didn't know he had a sister. Then Shinee walks in to greet SNSD to and then we all bowed and said hi and the boys were kinda all over me.....=_=' it was really awkward. Then oppa dragged me away from them shinee boys to take me to say hi to the chocolate abs boys a.k.a 2 P.M! So at first I was really nervuse to go in to their dressing room. We walked in and okteac and Nickhun greeted us and I introduced myself to them then they both started to ask me questions about America and stuff. Then oppa got me out of that conversation as well. I love oppa for doing that! Then we go back to check how things are and because oppa had to get ready for his performance. When we walked in it felt like normal but something felt wrong or the atmosphere was I guess you can say a little awkward. Taeyang and Katy were talking but they seemed to close for normalcy. Then Ruby kept asking them if they were friends with Hongki from F.T. Island or if they knew TEEN TOP. Then Daesung said well we have middle aged TOP and then pointed to the oldest person in the room .........TOP. He got all mad and then TOP went into his sulking corner …..their were lots of mushrooms in that corner hehehehe. When I saw that I laughed so hard and then TOP came out of his corner to stick his tongue out at me as I did to him the other day. Him doing that brought me to the floor laughing again. ^^. “BIG BANG YOUR ON IN 20 min.” a voice on the intercom said. Then they all rushed to get good looking again. Then they told us to go out and watch their performance. When we were walking over their we kinda ran into TEEN TOP. Funny huh. Neil and Ruby kinda toppled each other. Well them two are another story to tell. Well lets say they become not strangers to each other ! Hehehe.

 

hey sorry for the kinda late update.......it's been a very stressful week~~ huhuhuhu kinda glad it's over .......kinda ~~ i wish you all that read for a wonder full week that is ahaed and to hope (for students) to have good studies for all! ^^ also if people want to send me funny saying pics to put as my pic for the stories then you can send them to my email [email protected]! i would soooo love that and also thanks to everybody that reads!! ^^ And as always i like when people comment ! it makes me feel good in side ! ^^