oppa you're AWESOME!!! pt.2~

oppa bogoshipoyo brother i miss you !!!

 

~you've got that supa Luv ~ my cell rung and made me groan because I was sleeping really good. “mwo.....”i said half asleep.”sangah shi cell right?” a husky vice penetrated my ear.”nae(yes) nugusaeyo?(who is it?)”i said really not wanting to know.”oh....you really don't know who this is....i though I had a familiar voice...well any ways this I TOP get up, take a shower, and meet me at my place in like 30 minutes okay sangah ! If not then your in trouble”TOP oppa said half joking and half serious. So I did as I told

because that voice could practically make me do anything........yeah....anything!

Couple minutes later~

I ran to their room because I was a minute late and as soon as I rang the doorbell the door opened and then BAM confetti flied in to my face “sangilchukahamnida![상일추가합니다]” everybody in room screamed! “wa!!! kamasahamnida!(wow! Thank you).” I said so surprised. I totally forgot today was my birthday......hmmmm I guess i've been so wrapped up in see my oppa again it must have just forgot. Well anyways as I start to gain my vision back from wiping my eyes free of confetti I see a huge box. “happy birthday sangah!”oppa said and gave me a big hug! “Ya your a minute late...”TOP oppa said and then gave me his signature grrr stare. Oh how he could melt me....but I would never say that to his face ever. To replay to what he said I stuck my tongue out at him and then he gave me a smirk back. “so sangah open your present from me” Taeyang said handing me a cute little red package. “ah kamsahamnida! “ I said. I opened it up and it was really cute. Then Daesung and Seungri handed me the an envelope with a card in it and it said happy birthday and then a little bonus their was some won in it. That made me happy because I was broke when I got to YG. Then oppa and TOP walked out by the huge present. “Sangah open it we worked really hard on this present.”oppa said taking my hand and and leading me toward the giant present. Then I opened the flap and then two people popped out. It was Katy and Ruby!!!!