oppa you're AWESOME!!! pt.1

oppa bogoshipoyo brother i miss you !!!

 

well sangah did you have a good time at Lotte World?”asked jiyoung oppa. “umm.....well it was fun.....i guess, it would have been nicer if oppa was their!!!” I said with some aegiyo and a hint of sarcasm in between words.”well it must have been fun because TOP hyung had to carry you all the way to your bad and tuck you in!” oppa said cutely. “urgh....oppa stop!”i said kinda made.” what did I do sangah?!”oppa said surprised.”well...i feel that your pushing that thing on me!” I said a little intimidated. “what thing?!” oppa said know what I was meaning just wanting me to say it out loud.”you know what I mean oppa! “ I said whining. “umm...the marriage thing?!” oppa said knowing but made it in to a question anyways. “YES!!!! urgh...please stop...i don't want to marry yet.” I said. So I took the sandwich I was going to give him and ran to my room. “ya!! sangah why take my sandwich!?” oppa screamed to me while half way to my bedroom. As soon as I sat down to eat the yummy PB&J sandwich I started to think why is oppa pushing marrage on to me so suddenly!!??i mean the man he was trying to set me up with was sweet and tall, and very very y! …..wait I cannot think things like this or...or I will be wedded!! *beep-video chat calling-beep* hmm...i wonder who want to chat with me. So I clicked on in to find that my two best friends were wanting to chat with me! “ahhhhhh' I screamed at what the screen told me! RUBY & KATY want to chat with me!!!!!!!!! >_< I missed them sooo much. I have gone 3 days with out seeing them or even texting them. Oh how I missed their voices ! “SANGAH!!!” they both screamed at me when I accepted their call. “SO DID YOU MEET YOUR BROTHER YET?!” they both screamed at me again. “yeah.. I have I missed him soo much!”i replied to the loud question! “soo...we were wondering is your brother really G-dragon?” katy asked me. “yes!! he is want to say hi to him” I said proudly. They both shook their heads yes. So I screamed for my oppa to get his in to my room. And well like a good brother he listened. “annyounghasaeyo! Jonun kwon ji young ibnida!” oppa said to them. “a nanosecond passed and katy & ruby both had the hey translate what he said already look. So I started to say”he said.....” un till ji young oppa interrupted me and started to speak perfect english. He said “Hey! I am Kwon Ji young! Nice to meet you” he said and gave his famous cute smile. He almost made my friends faint from happiness. Then they got back form that and screamed some more and then they were like almost put in to a trance by oppa. So I told oppa that he had to get out of my room because he has made my friends in to drooling Zombies and the only way to make them human again is for you to get out. Then I pushed him out the door. “soo.....”katy started and was a little hesitant before going on”so is Taeyang by any chance laying around their too?” she asked kinda shyly and trying to be nonchalant about it.”No they live two houses down sorry” knowing that she just wanted to see Taeyang's chocolate abs or just to be able to see him would be enough for katy to fantasize about him for years. Then Ruby blurts out “Does HongKi live by you??”. “ no I only live by YG people” I said sadly. “well we have to get some sleep because we unfortunately have to go to lame school and not hang out with famous k-pop stars all day.” katy said jokingly. “okay~~~ then talk to you guys later okay!?”i said sadly. Then we hung up......i wish I could talk to them more. So I went back to the living room to watch what oppa was watching. “oppa when can I go back to the states “i said hoping for a not so good answer.”well your going to be a trainee for a awhile and then you will go and debut. Then hopefully get as popular as you oppa!”ji young oppa started. Then he started to trail off and then change the subject to the drama on the TV. So I went along because I really didn't want to hear what his answer was going to be but by the way he started it was probably going to be what I didn't want to hear. I guess I fell asleep watching a re-run of MNET and I woke to giddy laughs and fan girl screams. I woke up in to a paranoid state. I tipped toed to my door that was cracked open slightly. Their was a light on.....so I peacked through the door to see oppa on my laptop talking to my two best friends. “okay so your deff going to come then right! I just bought the plain tickets and they will get to your houses in a week by mail”oppa said trying to be quite.”okay got it”Ruby and Katy both said together. “okay be sure to not tell her about it okay!”oppa said trying to act like an adult. The door cracked so I walked swiftly back to the couch and then I hear oppa say” is some one their”he said loudly and scared . He told my friends to keep in touch and then I heard him shut the computer and walk out of my room to sneak in to his. I “am so excited I wonder when they are going to get here!?”