the day we reunite :3

oppa bogoshipoyo brother i miss you !!!

 

Hello my name is kwon sangah and staring YGE as a trainee >_< woot woot my dreams have finally reached success!!!! My oppa will be their. I haven’t seen him for 5 years. Hmm I hope oppa is okay and been well. Oppa I miss you. I watched you on music bank from the time you debuted until now. I hope the first day I am their I see your face and you remember me! OPPA 보고 싶어요(bogoshipoyo) [I miss you ].

Next day ~ IN KOREA (South Korea)

WOOT WOOT dae han min guk(soth korea) ANNYOUNGHASAEYO (hello) wa I am so happy that I am back! Wow I haven’t been here in korea for what hmm 4-5 years?? Hmm well off to YGE to start training >_Sangah mianhae. Nae oppa nappa! Mianhae mianhae. [sangah I am sorry. Your brother is bad!] .”said oppa. “gwaenchanha oppa! Bogoshipoyo!! [it’s okay oppa! I miss you!]” I said. “okay sangah you can stop crying. Go to the bathroom and fix your self so I can introduce you to my band mates!” said oppa. I came back and oppa got to introducing they all had big wide grins on their face! Lol they all looked really funny except for one he had a serious face on hmmmm I wonder what’s got him lol. “ okay well you know who I am I am G-DRAGON leader<3” oppa said theatrically. He made me laugh. Next was this cute boy with small eyes “annyoung I am Daesung the trot person and the funny guy!” he smiled even wider and all he had were lines on his face. He started to sing a trot song that I didn’t know and danced funny. The next guy was this muscular guy and he had a weird hair cut lol “ annyoung I am Taeyang nice o meet you! * bowed* I have nice muscles and a sweet singing voice.” He sang I need a girl  and almost swept me off my feet. “ annyoung I am seungri and I am the youngest and cutest one!” he smiled sharply. Next was the man I’ve been waiting for to talk I want to know more about him because he looks so interesting with his persona radiating off of him. “annyounghasaeyo I am TOP. Nice to meet you” and he shook my hand and I didn’t want to let go. I said “annyoung hasaeyo” back with a huge grin and my face probably all red. He kinda smirked or smiled I don’t know I was to busy looking on to deep black eyes that drew me in. “so sangah who do you like the most huh” oppa nudged me . “hmm what?” I asked still all focused at TOP. “well I think you’ve just answered my question sis.” Oppa said with a grin.” “ hmm what choice” I said looking at him confused. “ your husband silly!” oppa said with a huge grin. “ you will be wedded in two weeks !” oppa said. I just stood their confused and a little daised and I think I fainted because I woke in a room that was pitch black.