married

oppa bogoshipoyo brother i miss you !!!

 

Hunny....baby....wake up....com on wake up it's your wedding day you don't want to be late now do you? Come on and wake up~~~” I woke up to a new alarm. It was coming from my laptop. It was TOP! He is on my screen but...how...? “y....yeobosaeyo? But....how are you on my screen” I said waking up very confused. “ahhh~~ my princess has awakened!” TOP said not answering my question. “YA!” I said loudly. “ Mwo?” TOP said. “Why are you on my screen.... it's kinda creepy!”i said “aish I do nice things but you ask why I do things for you~!”TOP said “well how did you do this...did you get jiyoung oppa to help you or something”i said “Ya! I don't always need your brothers help” TOP said angry. I laughed because he had a really funny face like a hurt face. “i am sorry I said that but if you crept in to my room and did all this.....well that was scary~!” I said in a nicer voice than before. “it is okay because that was the truth...” TOP confessed. “okay you hurry and get ready I will be waiting okay~! Love you sangah! Go and get beautiful~!” TOP said and then the screen went black.”meanie didn't let me say goodbye to him~!!” I said kinda sad.”well whatever it is time to put my pretty dress on” I said. So I asked oppa to help me put it on my dress and he agreed. “wa! Sangah you look so pretty!” oppa said. “kamsahamnida!” I said. The makeup and hair people arrived and after they were done it was time to go to the place to get married. I was so nervous and I had a bunch of butterflies in my stomach. Oppa hurried and went to go change in to his suit. Oppa looked really sharp in his suit. “so how do I look sangah huh?” oppa asked “you look really sharp oppa your the jjang(best)”i said and then oppa had a huge smile on. “okay kajayo(let's go)”oppa said. We go in to a white limo and it was kinda hard to get in to because of the dress but some how I managed to get in Hallelujah! The entire time in the limo me and oppa talked about the past and then we talked about the present. Then we talked about how my life is going to change with all the anti-fans and threat letters and weird people sending TOP letters in blood saying they will die if he doesn't divorce you and stuff. I was really shocked but I told ji oppa that I am a strong person and I can handle that. Ji oppa smiled and then said”we are here sangah.”. “ahhh finally!” I said ready to be wedded. Oppa walked me down the isle and I saw TOP standing their with a big smile . I saw taeyang,daesung,seungri all their as well as the audience and I saw my friends as well. I was glad I think I even spotted niel from teen top. We reached the TOP and oppa handed me off to him and said to TOP please take good care of her. And then he handed me off to him. TOP took my hand and then whispered you look really pretty. And then the priest started to say all that wedding stuff and then we got to the point where we say “I do” well we both said it and then taeyang comes up to the both of us and hands TOP a box from Tiffany's he opened it up and two beautiful rings. When I saw them I got all teary, but then I stopped because of my makeup. TOP looked up to see me and he smiled really big because he knew that I obviously liked the ring. Then he took the ring out of the box and then put it on my finger. It fit perfectly. My eyes got really big and I looked up at him with a WTF how did you know. And then he looked like yeah I know I am pretty awesome. I smiled and then I got his ring and then I put it on his finger. Then the priest said “Now you may kiss the bride. And well TOP did he grabbed my face and planted one on me. It lasted pretty long.....well to me it felt like that. Then we went to a Lotte Hotel. It was this huge grand ball room they had and ji oppa turned it into a huge dance party type atmosphere and a bunch of small tables all kinda close together. “come on ji told me where we have to sit.”TOP whispered in my ear while I was still in Ah and then he took my hand and led the way. “so everybody welcome to the party!” ji oppa said and the big table in the front that also TOP and me were sitting. And then next to TOP was the rest of big bang. The closest to us was YG and his people. Then it was 2NE1 and I think I saw BOA with them. Then SE7EN and Teddy and some other people were at the next table. And well that's as far my vision got. Hahahaha I might have forgotten to wear my contacts~~oops. Well then TOP looked at me and laughed. I guess I spaced for too long. He nugded me and I looked up at him and said what. “you know you brother is done with his toast right you can put you glass down.” TOP said grabbing my hand with the cup in it. And I put it down totally embarrassed. He looked at me and kissed my cheek. “ah sangah your so cute when your embarrassed.”TOP said and then pinching my cheek. “ya ! Stop it.” I said kinda pushing him away. “hey oppa can I change out of this heavy dress yet?” I text oppa. “well I don't know talk to your husband!”oppa sent back really “TOP can I change yet....or better leave I want to go to sleep........i woke really early to look all pretty and stuff...” I said and looked down kinda embarrassed. “hey ji can we take you wedding present a little early oh and no need for the cake cutting me and sangah are going to check in early.” TOP said to oppa and oppa looked at me and then said to TOP”fine....okay here you go have fun.....b...but not to much fun”oppa said and gave him a card key and an envelope. “okay come on”TOP said.