our first night~

oppa bogoshipoyo brother i miss you !!!

We get to our hotel room and the bed was huge, with a big heart made of roses on it. "I...it looks amazing," I said. TOP got our bags and brought them in. We went to the bathroom and he helped me get of of my huge weeding dress. I was finally able to breath right again. I sliped in to some PJs. "Are you going to bed?" Top said to me. I noded, "can't you see my dark circles? I going to end up looing like seungho-shi from MBLAQ..." I said. "Oh I was hoping for some romantic time......" TOP said disapointed. He was already half . I walked up to him and back huged him. He turned around and picked me up and kissed me. "Okay....I don't want you looking like seungho-shi, so I will let you rest okay~ but tomorrow is the day okay for our romantic time" TOP said determined. "okay" i promised. We fell asleep cuddling each other. I woke to breakfest made by my husband. "Hey sangha, let's go through our presents okay~" TOP suggested after breakfast.

 

Ummmm, hi sorry for not updating in a very long time...I went through some emotional and family issues, stuff I won't boar you guys with.....I promise to finish this ~ I am determined to ~~~ well thank you very much~ love all who actually is checking this leave me a message cause i wanna know how you~ want it to end ~!