12. + 13. Granting their wishes/ Prom night

Second Chance

* By the way, this update is worth two chapters! This is a gift to all of you lovely people who diligently read my story and those who comment on it. It's my appreciation to all of you who continue to support me and this story. Thank you very, very much! Please continue supporting me! Thank you! Without further ado, enjoy!


Chapter 12 + 13– Granting Their Wishes/ Prom Night


“Taeng, watch out!”


*Bam!*


Taeyeon stumbled backwards on to the grass. She buried her face in her hands and groaned in pain.


“Taeyeon! Are you alright!?” Yoona rushed over to her side and yanked the blonde girl’s hands off of her face. “Oh sh*t your nose is bleeding.” Yoona grimaced in disgust. “And you have a cut too.”


Mr. Park and the rest of the class jogged to where they were and looked on worriedly.


Once Mr. Park saw the nosebleed he immediately cringed. “Aish. Ms. Im, would you accompany Ms. Kim to the infirmary?”


Yoona nodded immediately. “Yes , sir.” She quickly helped Taeyeon up and led her back in to the school. Yoona fished out a handkerchief from her gym shorts’ pocket and handed it to the profusely bleeding girl.


“Thanks.” Taeyeon mumbled through the fabric. She held her head up with her fingers squeezing the bridge of her nose while her other hand held the cloth up her nose. Not long after, the duo arrived at the infirmary.


Yoona watched silently as the nurse fixed Taeyeon’s nosebleed. The stout woman dabbed a wet cloth underneath Taeyeon’s nose to wipe away the trailing blood. After she successfully stopped the bleeding, she put ointment on the cut and applied a band aid over it.


“Just sit here for a while Taeyeon-sshi and rest. After half an hour you can go back to class.” The nurse instructed. Taeyeon nodded obediently. The woman then turned to Yoona. “You can stay here and keep your friend company if you’d like.” She suggested. Yoona nodded.


When the woman finally left, Yoona turned to Taeyeon. “Does it hurt?”


Taeyeon gave her a look. “What do you think?” She quickly scrunched up her face when a wave of pain coursed through the center of her face after she spoke.


“Oooh. That looks really bad.” Yoona cringed.


Taeyeon just nodded.


“Why were you zoning out to begin with?”


“I was thinking.” She mumbled as to not put any strain on her injured nose.


“Does it involve a certain brunette named Jessica?” Yoona grinned cheekily.


Taeyeon could only frown as she remembered what just went on yesterday night. She’s still upset that it didn’t go along the way she planned it to be. Instead of being clear headed she just ended up freaking out.


“What’s up with the face? Did something happen?” Yoona asked worriedly when she saw her friend’s forlorn expression.


“I…I think I just messed up my last chance of being with her.” Taeyeon revealed sadly.


Yoona was now curious. “What did you do?” She walked over to the bed and sat down next to her friend.


“I-I hurt her.”


Yoona sprang up from the bed and stared at Taeyeon with wild eyes. “WHAT!? You beat her up!? Taeyeon, you do know that’s battery right!? You could freaking go to jail—”


Taeyeon quickly covered the tall girl’s mouth with her tiny hand to shut her friend up. “Yoona, calm down! That’s not what I meant!”


Yoona snatched Taeyeon’s hand away from her face and glared at her for silencing her. “Then what the heck happened?”


Taeyeon’s shoulder slumped as they sat back down on the bed. She let out a sigh. “Last night, she came in to my room to apologize for hitting me. I hugged her on impulse. But then she pulled away and asked me what I felt about her.”


“What did you say?”


Taeyeon bit her bottom lip guiltily. “I-I said, I didn’t know. I asked her to give me some more time to sort out my feelings, but she was tired of waiting for me. I hurt her too much already and I’ve lost my chances with her. She hates me and she doesn’t want me anymore.”


Yoona stared sympathetically at her friend. She really feels for her. She really wants to help her friend since she helped her out with her own problem. But she does wonder what it is that’s holding Taeyeon back from expressing her true feelings for the brunette. From their interactions, she can conclude that the feeling was mutual. And there’s definitely an attraction. So what’s the problem?


“Taeyeon-ah, do you like her or not?”


Taeyeon lifted her head up and looked Yoona with a puzzled expression. “What?”


“Just answer the question, Taeng. Do you like her or not?”


“I told you, I don’t know.”


Yoona gave her a pointed look. “Taeng, the question was, ‘do you like her or not?’ It’s a yes or no question. It’s either ‘yes, I like her’ or ‘no, I don’t like her.’ Where in those two answers do you see an ‘I don’t know?’ ”


“I-I…Ugh!” Taeyeon buried her face in her hands and groaned in frustration. “I really don’t know! It’s too complicated! I don’t want to think anymore! Aish!”


Yoona grabbed both of Taeyeon’s shoulders to get her to lift her head up. When Taeyeon finally lifted her head up, Yoona slapped both sides of her cheeks with her palm. “Would you stop thinking!? Stop listening to your head! Stop trying to find excuses of why you two shouldn’t be together!”


Yoona inhaled and exhaled to calm herself down. Taeyeon was getting her heated up. “Look Taeyeon, instead of listening to your head, why don’t you start listening to your heart?”


Taeyeon looked down. “I don’t know what my heart is telling me.”


Yoona let out an exasperated sigh. This girl is really making everything too difficult. “Ok, fine. What does it do when you’re with Jessica?”


Taeyeon furrowed her brows at the odd question. She was about to open to ask what she meant, when Yoona waved her hand in front of her face and stopped her.


“Don’t question my question. Just answer it as truthful as you can and as instinctively as you can. Come on, you can do it.”
Taeyeon thought for a moment. “Well, when I’m with her my heart beats wildly.”


“Go on.”


“And it makes me feel all tingly inside.”


“Good. What else happens when you think about Jessica?”


“I-I get this weird sensation in my stomach. But a good sensation at that. It also makes me feel warm inside.”


“What about when you see her smile?”


An image of Jessica smiling immediately popped in to her head. She instantly smiled herself. “When I see her smile, I smile too. I don’t know why, but her smile is pretty contagious. And when she’s mad, I still smile. She’s cute when she pouts. You should see her trying to do agyeo. Sometimes it’s a failure but most of the time it’s utterly adorable.”


By this time Taeyeon is grinning like a loves struck teenager. Yoona couldn’t help but smile as well.


But then the corner of Taeyeon’s mouth slowly tugged downwards. “But when she’s sad I feel down too. My heart constricts and I feel like I can feel her pain. It hurts when I see her sad, especially when she’s crying. Lately, I’ve been making her sad. It makes me feel guilty because I know I should be making her happy instead. But there are occasions when I do make her happy. She’s exceptionally elated when she’s with me and I’m exceptionally elated when I’m with her. It’s an odd bond we share, but I really want to protect this special bond of ours no matter what.” She said determinedly.


Yoona smiled. “Well then there goes your answer. See it wasn’t that hard of a question was it?”


Taeyeon bit her bottom lip. “I want to be with her, really, but I can’t. We can’t be together.”


There she goes again. “Why can’t you be together?”


“Because I’m just going to hurt her in the end.”


“What do you mean?” Now she’s curious.


“I’m not allowed to fall in love with her. I wasn’t even supposed to fall in love with anyone when I came here. I’m supposed to be focused on my tasks, but then this happens. Once they find out about my feelings for her they’re going to force me to leave her and they’ll make sure I never return. Actually, they probably know about it already.”


“Are your parents the ones preventing you from expressing your feelings?”


Taeyeon shifted uncomfortably on her seat. “Erm, I guess you could say that. I’m only here for a certain amount of time. I can’t stay here. And when they find out that I fell for her they’ll make sure I never return here.”


“Wow, your parents are very strict.”


Taeyeon sighed. “Tell me about it.”


“Then why don’t you just disobey them.” Yoona suddenly suggested.


Taeyeon stared at her like she had two heads. “Are you kidding me? I can’t disobey them! I have to follow the rules!”


“Taeng, you do know rules are meant to be broken right? Why else would adults create them?”


“Uh, I don’t know, so maybe there will be order in the society.” Taeyeon retorted.


Yoona frowned. “Don’t be sarcastic with me, Taeyeon, you know that’s not what I meant. Anyway, why don’t you just do what you want? Instead of making others happy, why don’t you make yourself happy instead? Plus, you said they already know about your feelings for her, so in the end you’ll end up leaving her anyway. Why don’t you just enjoy the rest of your time with her instead of moping around for the rest of your stay here? Plus it’ll make Jessica very happy.”


Taeyeon thought for a moment. Yoona has a point. If they know about it already, then that means they’re going to take her away…soon. But when? That’s the question. Maybe it won’t be a bad idea to heed Yoona’s advice after all. Until they take me away, I could at least enjoy myself to the fullest. And she’s right. If I tell Sooyeon how I really feel about her then it’ll definitely make her happy. And then we can be together.


Yoona saw the corner of Taeyeon’s mouth tugging upwards, which means she got through to the girl. Mission accomplished! She grinned victoriously to herself.



“You know what? I think you’re right”


“I’m always right.” She said cockily.


“I think I’m going to tell Sooyeon how I feel!” Taeyeon decided.


“Atta girl!” Yoona patted Taeyeon’s back encouragingly. Taeyeon jumped from the bed and pumped her fist in the air.


“And you know what? I’m going to ask her to prom!”


“Yeah! Ask her to prom!”


“And then I’ll kiss her!”


“Yeah! You go do that with your girl!”


“And then I’ll take her home and spend some intimate quality time with her!”


“Yeah!”


“Then we’ll watch Titanic and cry our eyes out!”


“What?”


“And then I’ll take her to the bedroom and on the bed we’ll have s—”


Yoona’s eyes widened. “Yah! TMI! Don’t tell me anymore!” She put her hands over her ears and shook her head repeatedly. “Stop! My ears! My innocent ears! AHHHHHH!!! You erted midget!”


Taeyeon rolled her eyes. “Yah! You’re the one with the erted mind! I was going to say ‘well have some ice cream while we snuggle in bed!’ ”


Yoona arched a brow. “Why would you eat ice cream in the bedroom?”


“Why not? I think it’s pretty romantic.”


Yoona shook her head disapprovingly. “That’s not romantic at all. By the way, if you want to take her to the dance, I think you should ask her now because tonight’s the dance.”


Taeyeon’s eyes widened. “What!? Tonight is the dance!? Omo, I completely forgot!”


*sigh* “How are you going to ask her?”


Taeyeon creased her brows. “What do you mean? I’m just going to go up to her and ask her if she’ll go to prom with me.”


“You’re kidding right?”


Taeyeon shook her head.


“Aish! You’re lucky you have me as a friend! Here’s what you need to do; go to the secret garden and pick a few flowers. Then take Jessica to a quiet place and confess your undying love for her. After she stops crying from happiness, give her the flowers and ask her to prom. That’ll make her cry some more, but at least they’ll be happy tears. Then kiss her. Got that?”


Taeyeon looked up from her notepad and nodded. “Got it!”


------


Once she got the flowers, she ran back to their classroom. On her way there she saw Jessica standing by the staircase talking to some guy. She smiled at the sight of Jessica. She was about to call out to her when suddenly, the guy walked towards Jessica and hugged her. She instantly stopped on tracks, her smile slowly faded. She looked at Jessica and anticipated a violent comeback for the guy who hugged her unexpectedly. To her surprise Jessica didn’t push him away or punch him in the gut, instead she patted the guy on the back.


But what worsened it was the fact that Jessica was…smiling? She felt a strange pang in her chest. A wave of emotion soon followed thereafter. Her brows creased slowly and her hand tightened into a fist.


The guy pulled back and patted Jessica on the arm adoringly before running off to the other side of the hallway. Taeyeon inhaled and exhaled to calm herself down before making her way towards the brunette. Jessica looked towards her direction when she noticed her approaching.


“What was that?” Taeyeon asked irritated. She tried to suppress her anger, but it slipped out.


It didn’t go unnoticed by Jessica. “I was talking to Kikwang.” She spat back coldly.


Taeyeon let out a huff. “Oh, really now? So you’re telling me that’s all you were doing?”


Jessica furrowed her brows even more. She doesn’t like the connotation of Taeyeon’s tone and question. “What’s wrong with you?”


Taeyeon gritted her teeth. She didn’t like the fact that Jessica was talking to the boys in this school. She especially doesn’t like the fact that she’s being intimate with them, going around hugging people like it’s nobody’s business. And it angered her even more that Jessica was acting all innocent and lying about the fact that she just hugged him!


Jessica was getting very suspicious. The girl wasn’t talking but instead she was staring at her intently. It made her feel very uncomfortable. “What?” She finally voiced out.


Taeyeon shook the negative thoughts away and decided to continue on with her task. She doesn’t want to argue with Jessica. She didn’t come here for that.


“Oh, uh, nothing.” She said quickly. “Hey, um, can I talk to you in private? There’s something important I need to tell you—”


“Taeng!” A voice interrupted her. The duo turned to the direction of the voice and saw Eunjung and Hyuna jogging towards them.


“Hey, what’s up guys?” Taeyeon asked cautiously as she shifted her gaze from one girl to the other. The two were grinning from ear to ear, which means they didn’t come here just to say hi. They have an agenda. Eunjung looked at Taeyeon and smiled mischievously at her. Taeyeon arched a brow at the girl’s odd behavior.


“So, Taeng, you’re not going with anyone to the prom right?” Eunjung asked expectantly as if she already knew the answer.


“Well, I—”


“Good! Because we need you to help us serve during the dance. The school is cheap and they don’t want to hire waiters so they’re getting students to serve instead. Let’s do it together!”


“Well, actually, I’m—”


“Oh! You can help too, Jessica!”


“Actually, I’m going with someone to the prom.”


Taeyeon’s eyes widened and she snapped her gaze at Jessica. “W-what?” She stuttered, clearly surprised by the sudden revelation.


“Aww, no fair. Who are you going with?” Hyuna pouted.


“I’m going with Kikwang.”


“W-what!?” Taeyeon asked in bewilderment. She wasn’t expecting this at all. Was that the reason why they were hugging!?


“Yup. Sorry, I can’t help.” Jessica said apologetically.


Hyuna waved her hands dismissively. “It’s ok. We still have Taeyeon!”She wrapped her arm around Taeyeon’s neck and pulled her close.


Jessica half-smiled before excusing herself.


Eunjung turned to Hyuna and the two started spazzing.


“Wow, I can’t believe Kikwang asked her out! She’s so lucky! He’s like the hottest guy in school!” Eunjung gushed.


Taeyeon frowned. The hottest guy in school? This made her even more upset. “I don’t see anything ‘hot’ about him.” She retorted angrily.


Eunjung scoffed. “Are you kidding me? Have you seen his beautiful, pristine tanned skin? It’s so soft and smooth. And have you seen his chocolate abs? How can you not call that hot? Plus he’s so cool! He used to live in Hawaii! He said he used to surf all the time that’s why his skin is dark. I bet he’s an expert at surfing. I wonder if he’ll teach me if I ask him. Oh and have you seen his awesome collection of puka shell necklaces!? He’s got a lot! That guy is perfect, seriously.”


Hyuna nodded in agreement. For the next couple of minutes, Eunjung continued to explain how awesome Kikwang was and why she thinks he’s hot.


Taeyeon didn’t bother to listen anymore because it was only making her even more depress than she already was. She stomped away from the duo and made her way outside of the school. She plopped herself down on the bench by the courtyard and stared at the bouquet of white lilacs in her hands.


She frowned. She had planned to give the flowers to Jessica after she confesses her love for her. She picked lilacs because she once saw on TV that it meant first love. She wanted to tell Jessica that she was her first love, well as a ghost that is. After the brunette takes the flowers, she was going to ask her to be her date to the dance. They were supposed to go to prom together, not her and that guy Kikwang. She shivered at the thought of his name. She hated him with pure passion.


Stupid Kikwang. Stupid tanned skin. Stupid chocolate abs! Stupid puka shell necklace! 


*huff* What’s so special about having tanned skin? I can have tanned skin too if that’s what Sooyeon preferred. And I could get abs too! I just need to spend some time at the gym and eventually I’ll develop that mouthwatering chocolate abs of his! And what’s the fuss about his puka shell necklace? It doesn’t even look authentic! I bet he won that on a bid on eBay! Pssh! I don’t see anything great about him at all!


She unconsciously tightened her grip on the flowers.


“Gaaaaah!!!! I hate you!!!” She grabbed the stem of the flowers and tore it into tiny little pieces. She then slammed what’s left of the flowers on to the ground and stomped on it repeatedly with her foot. “Die! Die! Die!” She shouted over and over again.


From afar, she looked liked an elementary school kid throwing a tantrum.


“Woah, what did that poor flower do to piss you off?”A voice asked.


Taeyeon looked up and frowned when she saw who it was. “Oh. It’s just you.” She slumped back down on the bench and rested her chin on her palms.


“Wow, I feel the love.” Yoona remarked sarcastically. Taeyeon ignored her comment and frowned even deeper. Yoona took a seat next to the dejected blonde and observed her. “What happened to you?”


She huffed. “Nothing, that’s what happened.”


Yoona furrowed her brows. Why is she like this again? Shouldn’t she be happy? “What do you mean? Didn’t you confess to Jessica? Aren’t you supposed to be celebrating? Right? Right?” Yoona nudged her friend teasingly.


Recalling what just happened not too long ago, Taeyeon’s miserable eyes casted down to the floor.


Yoona stopped when she noticed her friend’s somber expression. Why is she moping? Her eyes widened when she came to a realization. *gasp!* “Oh my God, don’t tell me she rejected to you!?”


Taeyeon glared at her friend. “No, she didn’t.”


Yoona sighed in relief. “Oh, good. I was about to say. Stop scaring me like that Taeyeon. Anyway, so if she didn’t say no, then that means she said yes, right?”


Taeyeon let out a sigh. “No. How can she when I didn’t even get to confess. I didn’t get to ask her out to prom too.”


“WHAT!?” Yoona got up and shook Taeyeon violently by the shoulders. “Don’t tell me you chickened out?! Taeyeon, you can’t back down now! Don’t give up! You must have courage if you want her! Now get your tiny a*s off this bench and go get your woman!” Yoona pulled the short girl by the arm, but the latter resisted. “Come on, Taeyeon. Be strong!”


“There’s no point.” She said reclaiming her arm back from her tall friend’s tight grip.


Yoona stumbled backwards and fell on her . “Eh? Why not?”


“Someone asked her out already.”


Yoona scrambled up to her feet. “What!? I’m pretty sure no one had asked her yet, I know because I asked her this morning! I made sure!”


Taeyeon sighed again. “Well, someone did. A minute before I was going to confess, Kikwang asked her out.”


This caused another pang in her chest. If only I didn’t take so long. She thought bitterly.


“Oh man.” Yoona sat back down on the bench and patted the shorter girl comfortingly on the back. “I’m sorry to hear that, Taeyeon. I don’t know what to say.”


“You don’t have to say anything. This is probably a sign that confirms we’re not meant to be together. I-I think I’m just gonna go home.” Taeyeon got up from the seat and dusted her skirt. “I’ll see you later at prom ok?” With that she started for home.


Yoona frowned. She felt bad that she doesn’t have anything left to offer for the girl. She already provided all the help she could and it still didn’t work out. Maybe they really aren’t destined to be together, she thought sadly. She could only watch from afar as her friend accepted the sad truth of her faith.


------


Taeyeon checked herself one last time in front of the mirror. She tweaked her bowtie a bit so that it was in the proper position. She then straightened down the creases on her white shirt and her black pants to ensure everything was straight. She grabbed the comb by the dresser and combed her messy blonde hair down. She then dabbed a little bit of make up on her face before finishing off with a light shade of lipstick. She really didn’t have to put that much makeup since all she’s going to be doing all night is serve food. There really was no reason to prep herself too much.


Once she was confident with her looks, she proceeded out of her room. On her way out she bumped into Jessica.


“I’m sorry.” She muttered softly, bowing a little. As she bowed she was startled to see Jessica’s bare legs. Her eyes widened and she blushed immediately at the realization that she was staring and gaping at the brunette’s legs. She cautiously lifted her head up. And as she raised her vision, her eyes stopped momentarily at the girl’s voluptuous chest. Her blood rushed up to her face while her heart raced wildly in her ribcage. She gulped nervously. Get a hold of yourself, Taeyeon. She inhaled and exhaled before she continued lifting her eyes up to her navel, her neck and finally her face. 


Taeyeon held her breath as she gaped at breathtakingly beautiful face of the angel standing before her. She swore everything went in small motion when Jessica flipped her hair back. She watched with utmost concentration as her soft brown hair fluttered gracefully in the air, slowly exposing the beautiful features of the wingless angel. Taeyeon had to blink twice just to make sure it was real and that she wasn’t just dreaming again.


Omo, she’s real.


Her cheeks flushed a deeper shade of red as she continued to gawk at Jessica’s stunning face.


The brunette on the other hand was worried. Taeyeon was frozen…again. She thought she was dead for a second because she wasn’t blinking, nor was she breathing. Her cheeks were a deep blush of red and her whole body was as stiff as a surfboard. It freaked her out.


“Yah, Taeyeon, are you ok?”


She didn’t respond.


Jessica snapped her fingers in front of Taeyeon’s face, waking the frozen girl from her reverie.


Taeyeon blinked. “Huh? Oh, um, me, I’m, uh, I’m ok…”


“Are you sure? You’re face is red. You’re not sick are you?” Jessica asked concernedly as she moved her face closer to the stiff girl.


Taeyeon’s whole face turned in to a tomato as the beautiful face came closer and closer to her face. She took a step back and shook her head violently in response to the question.


Jessica wasn’t convinced. She brought her hand up to Taeyeon’s cheek. She frowned. “Taeyeon, you’re really warm.”


Taeyeon’s heart was thumping like mad. “I’m fine.” She managed to squeak out. She bashfully shifted her gaze down to the floor to avoid Jessica’s intense gaze.


Jessica didn’t believe her, but she just nodded instead because she didn’t want to argue with the girl.


As soon as she pulled her hand back the two fell in an uncomfortable silence. They both stared at anything but the eyes of the person standing in front of them. Neither one of them knew what to say to the other. The last time they talked they almost got in to another argument. Well they would have gotten into another argument if not for Eunjung and Hyuna’s good timing.


Jessica was still upset about what happened the day before. She has no more words to offer to Taeyeon. She already laid her feelings down there and it was Taeyeon’s decision whether to accept them or not. In the end she didn’t.


Taeyeon was sweating profusely. While Jessica was busy contemplating about the events yesterday, Taeyeon was busy calming herself down. She was nervous. She wasn’t nervous because she was alone with the brunette, but she was nervous because this was the first time she’s ever seen the girl in such a revealing dress. There’s too much skin and it’s freaking her out!


(A/N: Jessica is wearing the dress she wore for the 2011 MAMA awards)


I can’t believe her long, slim legs are out in the open for everyone to gawk at. Plus, her melons-erm, is, um, you know, they’re—Ugh! Why is she making me so flustered!?


The two were saved by the doorbell. *DING!*


“I’ll go get it!” Taeyeon ran off to the front door before Jessica could even say anything.


When she opened the door, her lips immediately tugged down into a scowl. Kikwang. She thought bitterly.


“Hi!” He greeted cheerfully. He smiled at her showing off his pearly white teeth. Her eyes caught the thing around his neck.Puka shell necklace! She glared menacingly at him.


Kikwang felt very uncomfortable under the short girl’s gaze. He wasn’t sure why she was glaring at him but he really didn’t want to find out. He looked away and avoided the girl’s threatening gaze.


“Is that Kikwang?” A sweet, melodic voice interrupted them. Kikwang sighed in relief. He didn’t know how long he can survive the tiny girl’s icy-glare.


Jessica pulled the door open revealing a dashing young man in a tuxedo. She smiled politely at him. “Hey.”


Kikwang instantly smiled at the sight of the beautiful brunette.


“Jessica! Wow! You look absolutely stunning!”


Taeyeon watched with disdain as Jessica blushed at the comment. She scoffed. She can’t believe she fell for such a simple compliment. She looked away and tried to hide her jealousy.


“Shall we?” He asked revealing yet again is pearly white teeth. He extended his arm, offering it to the brunette. Jessica s her arm around Kikwang’s as she stepped out of the condo. She turned around and faced Taeyeon.


“I’ll see you there.” She said halfheartedly.


Taeyeon frowned.


She watched as the two lovebirds made their way towards the elevator at the end of the hallway. She kept her eyes trained on them. As the elevator doors were closing, her eyes connected with Jessica’s. And for that brief moment, she swore she saw the brunette flash her a bittersweet smile.


She felt a sudden pull towards the girl. She took a step forward, and another and another. Jessica was still looking at her, but now with a worried gaze. She continued forward. She was almost there. The door was closing. She started sprinting. But before she can reach her, the door abruptly closed in front of her face. Everything was enveloped by the darkness.


For the third time that day, she felt a twinge in her heart.


------


*Loud sound blaring in the background*


“Well this .” Eunjung commented.


“Yup.” Hyuna readily agreed.


The three of them were leaning by the wall watching the other students enjoy themselves. Prom was held at some expensive country club. Taeyeon thought how funny it was that they can afford to rent such an expensive place yet they can’t even afford waiters.


The trio had just finished clearing up table number seven which was occupied by the popular kids. Now they have nothing else to do but stand and wait for the other students to finish. There were only two tables left; one was by the far right and the other was not too far from where they stood, which was occupied by Jessica, Yoona and random other people.


Taeyeon’s eyes lingered on Jessica and Kikwang. The couple was laughing at something Kikwang just said. Jessica hit his shoulder playfully before lingering her hand on his shoulder. This caused Taeyeon to stand upright. She didn’t like what she was seeing. Jessica was becoming too intimate with the guy. She knew Jessica never initiates skin ship unless it’s with someone she’s familiar with or if it’s with someone she likes. The green monster is slowly arising from with her. She tried her best to restrain herself from doing anything rash.


She was about to lean back against the wall when out of nowhere Kikwang subtly placed his hand on Jessica’s thigh. She jumped up from the wall again. She unconsciously tightened her grip on the tray she was holding. She waited for Jessica to push his hand away or smack him senseless, but she didn’t. Instead she laughed and hit him playfully on the arm again.


What in the world is going on? Don’t tell me she actually likes it?


She gritted her teeth in contempt.


“Ooh, seems like someone is jealous.”


Taeyeon heard snickering beside him. She turned to the two other girls and glared at them.


“Yah, stop glaring at us. You’re starting to look exactly like the ice princess. Which reminds me; you should have told us you were going to confess earlier! If we knew then we wouldn’t have interrupted you two. Sorry about that buddy.” Hyuna said apologetically.


Taeyeon sighed. “It’s alright. It wasn’t your fault. It was my fault for taking so long.”


Hyuna placed a comforting arm around her shoulders and patted her gently. “It’s alright. Hey, maybe you’ll get another chance. You’ll never know.” Hyuna smiled encouragingly. Taeyeon smiled back gratefully.


“Hey, you two, let’s go. They just finished eating.”


They looked towards Jessica’s table and noticed that half of the table was gathering towards the dance floor. With trays in one hand and cloths in the other, the three made their way towards the half empty table.


Jessica looked up when she noticed Taeyeon approaching. Behind her were Hyuna and Eunjung.


Taeyeon noticed the brunette eyeing her. She smiled silently to herself before bringing her gaze up to meet the brunette’s. When their eyes made contact, the latter quickly looked away. Taeyeon frowned. She just shook those negative thoughts away and continued on with cleaning up the table.


Jessica took her glass of water and was about to stand up. Taeyeon on the other hand was standing next to her, stacking plates on her tray. Hyuna and Eunjung gave each other a knowing look. Before she knew it, Taeyeon was ‘accidentally’ pushed towards Jessica’s direction. The two crashed into each other, their bodies colliding in the process. Jessica’s water spilled on Taeyeon’s shirt, while the plates on Taeyeon’s hands fell to the floor. Thankfully the floor was carpeted so none of the dishes broke. The two simultaneously fell on their butts from the collision.


“Jessica, are you alright?!” Kikwang rushed to her side and carefully helped her up.


“I’m fine, thanks.” Jessica said dismissively as she accepted Kikwang’s helping hand.


Taeyeon also got up to her feet. She looked down at her shirt and cursed silently under her breath when she noticed how drenched she was. As she continued to examine her shirt, she felt a slight shove, causing her to stumble backwards. Eunjung caught her on time before she can fall back down again.


“Yah, watch where you’re going jerk!” Kikwang snapped.


Jessica grabbed on to his arm, preventing him from shoving Taeyeon again. “It’s fine Kikwang. I’m not hurt.”


“Are you sure?” He asked worriedly. He glossed his eyes over Jessica’s body, scanning for any signs of injury.


This didn’t go unnoticed by Taeyeon. She gritted her teeth and balled her hands into a fist.


“Jessica, your dress is wet.” He pointed out. He was referring to the small wet spot on Jessica’s lower dress. Jessica bent down and patted it with a napkin. Kikwang subtly looked and making it seem like he was watching Jessica clean the stain, but in reality he was staring at Jessica’s exposed cleavage. He wore a malicious smirk as he continued to check the latter out. Taeyeon’s face went red in pure anger when she realized what Kikwang was doing.


She pulled away from Eunjung’s grasp and marched towards Kikwang. She grabbed him by the shoulder and swung him around violently, following up with a punch straight to his face. Kikwang didn’t know what hit him. He stumbled backwards and fell on his back with a loud thud. Jessica yelped.


“Kikwang!” She knelt down beside him and bent down to have a closer look at him. His right eye had a bruise and his nose was bleeding. She snapped her gaze at Taeyeon and glared at him. “Yah! Kim Taeyeon! Why did you do that!?” She spat angrily.


Taeyeon stared at her with disbelief. “I was just protecting you! The guy is a scum!” She defended herself.


“You punched him in the face and now you’re calling him a scum?” Jessica scoffed and shook her head with disgust. She looked back down at the dazed Kikwang and gently lifted his head before resting it on her thigh.


Taeyeon gritted her teeth. She can’t believe Jessica didn’t believe her. She was even more upset that she’s taking care of the scum.


A memory from the past flashed through her mind. If she recalls correctly, Jessica also took care of her. She recalled that time when Taemin almost beat the crap out of her. Jessica also cradled her in her arms, just like what she’s doing to Kikwang now. This made her even more infuriated. Nope, she was past furious. She was hurt. Her words stabbed her. She can’t believe Jessica didn’t believe her. She felt herself tearing up. Before the tears could reveal themselves, she ran; away from the crowd and away from her.


------


She found herself in a secluded bathroom on the second floor of the building. She twisted the nozzle of the sink allowing the water to flow down freely. She scooped a handful of cold water in her palms and splashed it on her face. She did that a couple more times until her face was numbed by the cold. She leaned forward and rested her hands on the side of the sink. She shut her eyes and allowed the cool water to simmer down her heated face and mind.


She needed to cool down. It has been a long day for her and so far her day has been terrible to say the least. She thought it couldn’t get in any worse than it already was that afternoon, but obviously she was wrong. Not only has her day gone dreadful, but she’s gone berserk as well. She can’t believe she actually punched Kikwang. But she didn’t feel guilty though. She adamantly believes that he deserved it. No one gapes at her woman like that without paying for the consequences.


The squeaking sound of the door opening made Taeyeon snap her gaze towards the approaching figure. Her eyes immediately softened.


Sooyeon.


When their eyes made contact, she quickly diverted her gaze away from the brunette.


Jessica walked in cautiously stopping a safe distance away from the blonde. She stared at Taeyeon’s figure. She scanned her face and scrutinized every wrinkle and detail on the girl’s facial expression. Her brows furrowed, eyes scowling, and lips in a thin line; she looked very indignant. She understood why the blonde would be angry at Kikwang for shoving her, but she knew there was more to it than that. And she’s intent on finding out.  


She decided to take another step forward and confront her about it.


“Taeyeon,” She called out.


The blonde didn’t turn to look at her.


“Taeyeon,” She called out again but this time a bit more firmly.


Taeyeon finally turned her head to the side and took a good look at the brunette.


Jessica was taken aback by the blonde’s somber expression. She cleared and regained her composure. “Taeyeon, what is going on with you? Why are you acting like this?”


Taeyeon looked down at the sink and curled her fingers. “Nothing’s going on.” She said simply.


Jessica rolled her eyes. “I know there is something going on. You’ve never acted like this in the past. You’ve changed.”


Taeyeon scoffed. “I’ve changed? You don’t know me! You never knew the real me! For all you know I could have been like this in my previous life. I could have been anything. What would you know?” She spat back angrily. She stared intently at Jessica before shaking her head and looking away.


Jessica bit hard on her bottom lip. Tears welled up in her eyes. She grabbed the side of her dress with her hands and fought the urge to slap the girl in front of her. She can’t believe she had the guts to talk to her like that. How dare she talk about not knowing anything about her?


How can I know about her? She didn’t even give me the chance to let me know her! She just turned her back on me and left me alone in the dark. She never let me in. She never opened her heart to me, while I, pathetically let her open my heart. I idiotically allowed her to see my pain, my insecurities, and my secrets. I allowed her to break down my walls so that she can see the real me. Where have I gotten with her? Absolutely nowhere.   


She opened , her lips quivering in frustration. “Yeah, you’re right.” She agreed.


Taeyeon was surprised by the sudden submission. She slightly turned her head to the side to get a view of the brunette’s face. 


Her heart dropped at the sight of her tearing eyes and trembling lips. 


Jessica continued. “What would I know right? I never knew the real you because you never gave me a chance to know her.” She retorted with as much venom. “You shut me out when I reached for you. And now you’re shutting me out again.”


The brunette’s words stabbed her heart. She’s right. I never gave her the chance. She uncurled her fist and softened her gaze.


Jessica tried to blink back the tears but a stray tear managed to escape the confines of her eyelid. She saw Taeyeon reaching out to her face so she quickly wiped it away with the back of her hand before the latter can do it herself. Taeyeon dejectedly retreated back her hand.


Once she has regained her composure, she returned her gaze back to Taeyeon. “You know what? I don’t even know why I’m bothering with you. Clearly you don’t need me. And I don’t think you’ll ever need me.” She took one last hard look at Taeyeon before spinning on her heels.


Taeyeon’s heart sank even deeper. When she saw the brunette turn around she quickly grabbed hold of Jessica’s wrist before she can take a step out the door. Jessica stopped on her tracks when she felt a hand wrapped around her wrist, but she didn’t turn around to face the owner of the hand.


Taeyeon kept her grasp on the brunette’s wrist. She doesn’t want to lose her. It was sudden and very odd, but she had an epiphany. She felt like she’s being given another chance to make things right. If she doesn’t take advantage of this now and allow the brunette to slip through her grasp again, she knows she’ll lose the love of her life forever. She doesn’t want to lose this chance of fixing what she broke. She doesn’t want to lose her second chance.


“Wait. P-please don’t go. Stay.” She pleaded.


Jessica froze. A mixture of emotion over washed her. She felt a sense of relief when Taeyeon asked her to stay, but at the same time she was baffled. It worried her. What does she want now?


“Please, Sooyeon-ah. Can I talk to you, please?”


Jessica cautiously turned around. She gazed at Taeyeon’s eyes and saw sincerity in them. Her walls were breaking down again. I can’t believe I’m doing this. “Fine.” She said defeated.


Taeyeon smiled gratefully. “Thank you. Let’s talk outside.” She loosened her grasp on the brunette’s wrist and led her out in to the patio.


They walked across the freshly cut grass and settled themselves on a bench by the pond.


Jessica sat a safe distance away from the blonde. She still felt awkward being with her.


Taeyeon moved a bit closer to her but Jessica moved away in response. Taeyeon scooted over again. Jessica moved away again but stopped when she realized there was no more space left to scoot over. Taeyeon moved even more so that their arms were touching. She smiled when the brunette didn’t move away, well it’s not like she can.


Aish, she cornered me. Jessica let out an exasperated sigh. She just wants this talk to be over with. “What do you want to talk about, Taeyeon?”


“Actually, there are a lot of things I want to say to you. First of all, I want to apologize for acting like a jerk earlier and for punching Kikwang on the face. How is he by the way?” She asked worriedly. She hoped she didn’t break his nose like she did to Taemin. His gang is still in the hospital getting treated from the injuries they sustained not too long ago. They were too afraid to rat Yoona and her gang out so when their parents asked them what happened, they lied and said they got jumped by a local gang in the neighborhood.


“He’ll be fine. He fainted when he saw blood coming down from his nose. How manly of him.” Jessica chuckled.


Taeyeon chuckled along. “I can’t believe he fainted over blood.”


Jessica laughed again. When she realized they were getting side tracked, she cleared to get them back in to the mood. “Anyway, what did you want to tell me? I’m sure you didn’t bring me out here just to ask about Kikwang ‘s welfare.”


“Oh, right, um. I also want to apologize for yesterday.” Taeyeon took a cautious peek at the girl beside her. Jessica was staring far ahead with an unreadable expression. She continued. “I freaked out yesterday. I was confused. I thought I wasn’t sure what I felt about you, but the truth is, I did know.”


Jessica snapped her attention from the pond and gave her full attention to Taeyeon. “What do you mean?”


Taeyeon took a huge breath. This is it. 


“The truth is, I like you. A lot. Actually, I’m pretty sure I’m in love with you.” Taeyeon smiled sheepishly to herself. Jessica gulped and listened tentatively.


“I’m not really sure when I started falling for you or how I started falling for you. All I know is that one day, when I looked at you, I got this undeniably strong fluttering sensation inside. When you look back at me with those brown orbs of yours, I melt inside. And when you smile at me my whole body flushes with pleasure. When I decided to come to terms with my feelings, I knew there was no turning back. I fell for you and I fell for you hard.” She gazed into Jessica’s eyes with open affection, no longer unrestrained.


Jessica felt her sincerity and she couldn’t suppress a smile. Somehow she always knew Taeyeon loved her.


But then why did she push me away?


Jessica’s eyes became somber and Taeyeon knew what she was thinking of.


“Last night, when you asked me how I felt about you, I wanted to tell you how much I liked you. But my fear held me back.”


“Fear?”


Taeyeon nodded. “I was scared that I will hurt you. Not physically, but emotionally. You, being part of my task, you’re fully aware of my situation right?”


Jessica nodded.


“There’s one part of the proposition they gave me I never told you about.”


Jessica furrowed her brows. What is she talking about?


“The proposition they gave me stated two conditions. One stated that in order for me to achieve my second chance of becoming a human again, I have to successfully fulfill three tasks within the two month period they’ve provided me with. The three tasks include you, Yoona and another person.”


“What’s the second condition?”


“The second condition states that during my stay here on Earth, I am forbidden from falling in love with any human being. If I fail to fulfill either condition, then the offer is off.”


Jessica’s face fell. She has never heard of this before. Was this the reason why she's holding back?


“When I realized that you felt the same way I was ecstatic. But then I realized something. At the ice cream parlor, when you started talking about meeting again and trying to locate one another, it was like a slap in the face. It woke me up from this happily-ever-after delusion I created for the two of us. Deep in my heart I knew I can’t have a happily-ever-after ending with you because in reality I can’t be with you. Once they find out that I’ve broken the second condition, then they’re going to take me away from you and I’ll never be able to come back to you ever again. And it hurts knowing that I can never be with you.” Her heart sank as she revealed her pain. Her eyes brimmed with tears.


“Taeyeon…” Jessica watched helplessly as the girl she loves open up to her. She didn’t realize how much pain the girl was going through. And she thought she was suffering alone. She felt guilty that she never once considered the possibility that the Taeyeon was suffering as much as she was. All this time she’s been carrying this heavy burden all by herself. It broke her heart.


She placed her hand comfortingly on the older girl’s hand, letting the latter know she’s right there. Taeyeon smiled gratefully. She turned her hand over and interlaced their fingers with one another. She continued.


“I contemplated hard on what I should do. I knew sooner or later you’ll confront me about it. And when you finally did I was still irresolute. I convinced myself I wasn’t in love with you, my friend convinced me I wasn’t in love you and before I knew it, I became convinced I wasn’t in love with you. That night my worst fear came true; I ended up hurting you. I freaked out and I lost control. I think I should have handled the situation a lot better. Maybe then none of us would have ended up hurt.”


“You think?” Jessica let out a chuckle.


Taeyeon grinned sheepishly and scratch the back of her neck. “Ok, maybe I could have handled it a lot better.”


Jessica shook her head amusedly. “It’s fine. What’s done is done.” Her face became serious again. She turned to Taeyeon and stared at her with curiosity. “Taeyeon,”


“Hm?


“Why? Why are you telling me all of this now?”


Taeyeon smiled. “It’s because I’ve made a decision.”


Jessica furrowed her brows. “A decision?”


Taeyeon nodded ecstatically. “I’ve decided I want to give it a chance. Try it out.”


Jessica arched a brow and stared at her with a puzzled expression. “Try what out?”


“Be in a relationship with you.” She stated honestly.


Jessica’s mouth opened agape. “W-what?”


Taeyeon took the brunette’s hand in hers and held it firmly. Jessica just watched the other girl carefully. Taeyeon gazed through her eyes and stared at her lovingly.


“Jessica Jung Sooyeon, I know I’ve hurt you a lot in the past and I’m very sorry for that. But the thing is I like you. I like you very, very much. I may hurt you again in the future, but I promise, during the short period of time we are together, I will take care of you, cook for you, do chores for you, and do whatever it is you may desire. I will do it. I will make you so happy that the hurt you may sustain afterwards will not compare to the happiness I will give to you. I promise you that. But most of all I promise to love you with all of my being and make you the happiest girl alive. Knowing all of this, will you still accept my feelings and be my girlfriend?”


Jessica’s mouth dropped open once again. She was in pure utter shock. She was completely speechless. She doesn’t know what to say at all.


Taeyeon watched the brunette nervously. Jessica wasn’t replying at all. She has turned in to a frozen statue. “S-Sooyeon-ah?”


Jessica opened to speak. “I…”


Should I take this chance? I will probably end up in another heartache, but is it worth it?


She gazed into Taeyeon’s eyes and search for the girl’s sincerity. She needs to make sure that if she takes this chance, it will not be a waste.


When she thought about all of the things Taeyeon had done for her and only her, she knew the girl was sincere with her words.Taeyeon has already shown her how much she cared for her and loved her. She has been with her from the very beginning and she’s still with her now. She was certain the older girl will continue to shower her with the same, or perhaps, even more affection in the future.


When she saw Taeyeon’s open affection reflecting through her eyes, she knew everything will work out. Everything will be ok as long as she’s with Taeyeon.


You know what? I think it’ll be worth it. 


Taeyeon was starting to get really worried. What if she doesn’t want to? Am I expecting too much? Aish! 


When she saw the brunette’s lip curl upwards, she found her answer. Her heart fluttered with relief and absolute happiness.


“I think I’ll accept that proposition of yours.” Jessica said with a smile.


Taeyeon’s eyes brightened and her smile grew wider and wider until it reached her ears.


Jessica was taken aback when Taeyeon lunged herself at her and engulfed her in a tight embrace. Jessica instantly melted in her arms. She wrapped her arms around the latter’s waist in response and embraced the blonde with the same love.


Taeyeon closed her eyes and buried her face in Jessica’s soft brown hair. “Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You have no idea how happy you’ve made me right now.”


Jessica giggled when she felt Taeyeon’s breath tickle her neck as she spoke. “Well, then you better repay me back with equal happiness, plus interest.” She retorted back playfully.


As soon as she heard that, Taeyeon pulled back from the hug and smiled mischievously at the brunette.


Jessica felt a chill run down her back. “W-why are you staring at me like that?” She asked nervously.


“Do you want me to start repaying you now?” Taeyeon grinned.


“W-what?”


Jessica’s eyes widened when Taeyeon started moving her face closer and closer to hers. Before she knew it, Taeyeon’s lips were on hers. It was just a simple peck at first but then the blonde began moving her lips. Jessica soon followed suit and followed Taeyeon’s pace. She slightly opened allowing the older girl to deepen the kiss. They closed their eyes and enjoyed the feeling of each other’s soft lips against the other.


Although it was heated, the kiss wasn’t intense nor was filled with lust. Instead it was slow and passionate. Now that they no longer feel the need to restrain themselves, their passion exploded in that very kiss. It communicated all of the love and affection they’ve kept from each other all this while.


The couple soon pulled apart and leaned their foreheads against each other. They panted heavily as they try to regain their breathing. Taeyeon opened her eyes first, with Jessica’s eyelids fluttering open not long after. She gazed in to Jessica’s eyes tenderly and whispered.


“I love you.”


Jessica didn’t suppress a smile and whispered back. “I love you more.”


With that Taeyeon leaned in again and recaptured Jessica’s soft, plump lips. Jessica eagerly kissed back with the same passion as she buried her hands in to the latter’s blonde hair. Taeyeon pulled her closer by the waist, diminishing any sorts of distance left between their bodies. She then s in her tongue inside Jessica’s mouth and Jessica’s tongue welcomed her eagerly. Not long after, Taeyeon’s hands began roaming the brunette’s body, feeling every curve. This earned her a soft moan from the latter. Taeyeon smirked against Jessica’s lips.


They continued to heatedly kiss each other for the next few minutes, until Taeyeon abruptly pulled away when she heard a familiar tune blaring through the speakers inside the club house.


Jessica groaned in annoyance. She grabbed Taeyeon’s collar and was about to pull the latter back in to a kiss when Taeyeon turned her head to the side and Jessica’s lips landed on the blonde’s cheek.


“Yah, Kim Taeyeon.” She pouted.


Taeyeon looked back at her lover and chuckled. “You’re so adorable.” She cooed as she pinched the brunette’s cheek. She stopped laughing and stared at the girl. “Hey, do you know this song?”


Jessica shook her head.


“Well, I do. It’s called This Never Happened Before by Paul McCartney. I heard this in a movie called The Lake House. I can’t believe they’re actually playing it! Come on!” She grabbed Jessica’s hand and pulled her towards the patio. She stopped abruptly in the middle of the patio, causing the brunette to bump her head on to her back.


“Oww…” Jessica whined as she rubbed her forehead with her palm.


Taeyeon turned around and held her hand up in front of Jessica.


Jessica looked at the hand with a puzzled expression. “What?”


Taeyeon smiled dorkily. “Jessica Jung Sooyeon, will you dance with me?


Jessica chuckled when she realized the reason why Taeyeon dragged her all the way here to the patio. “Of course, pabo. You should have told me sooner.”


With that, Jessica placed her palm on top of Taeyeon’s and the latter pulled her close to her body and placed her hand on the small of Jessica’s back. Jessica rested her other palm on the blonde’s shoulder.


They began swaying. They started out slow, just taking steps from side to side. Soon, Taeyeon took the lead. Feeling bold, Taeyeon playfully twirled Jessica across the dance floor, eliciting a giggle from the latter. She pulled her back gently in to her arms, Jessica’s face stopping an inch from hers. Jessica gulped. She closed her eyes thinking Taeyeon was going to kiss her. Instead, Taeyeon smoothly swayed the two of them across the patio. Jessica’s cheeks flushed in embarrassment. Taeyeon chuckled, earning her a playful punch from the brunette.


For the rest of the song, Taeyeon continued with her antics; she twirled and turned the two of them across the dance floor with the both them smiling the entire time.


As the music was nearing the end, Taeyeon decided to go out with a bang. As she pulled the brunette back in from a twirl, she ended it with a dip; her arm held the brunette’s waist, while her other hand held on to the brunette’s hand. They stayed in that position for while, the two of them just gazing up each other’s eyes. Taeyeon’s smile then grew wide and Jessica knew what was coming next. She closed her eyes and waited for Taeyeon to kiss her. Taeyeon moved in and gave Jessica a short passionate kiss before she pulled them back up from the dip. The two laughed together heartily at each other’s silliness.


The next few songs were slow songs. The couple stayed in each other’s arms, just swaying softly with the music. Jessica had her head snuggled close to the blonde’s neck while Taeyeon had hers buried in the brunette’s brown hair. They stayed like that for a while in silence until Jessica decided to break it.


“Taeyeon?”


“Hm?”


“You know, I’ve always wished for this.”


“Hm? Wished for what?”


“I’ve always wished to be held in someone’s arms like this again.” She admitted. Taeyeon nodded and urged her to go on. “It has been my wish ever since Donghae passed away. At first I wished to be held in his arms again,” Jessica paused when she felt Taeyeon’s body stiffened. She snuggled closer to her and continued. “But lately, I’ve made some slight modification to my wish. Instead of wishing to be held in Donghae’s arms again, now I’ve found myself just wishing for someone or anyone to hold me like this again.” She looked up and stared lovingly at Taeyeon. Taeyeon looked down and gazed at her with the same passion. “And then you came along and made that wish come true. So thank you.” Jessica said appreciatively with a smile.


Taeyeon smiled back. “You’re welcome, my princess. And I’m sorry you had to wait this long for your wish to come true.” She said sincerely.


Jessica shook her head and leaned her head back on Taeyeon’s chest. “Well, better late than never as they say.” She chuckled.


Taeyeon chuckled along. She then kissed the top of Jessica’s head and held her tighter. She then looked up at the brightly lit night sky and whispered a silent thank you to the heavens, because they too granted her wish.


…a second chance to be with you.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I finished it!!! OMG! I've been writing this since last night and I haven't gotten a wink of sleep yet! Now, I'm gonna go bury myself under my covers and sleep. Lol. Please tell me what you think of the chapter! Was it boring? Too long? Did they get together too fast? Too much drama? Whatever you can think of please let me know! Any insights will be very much appreciated. So  please do comment. You might not be aware, but your comments encourage me a lot =]

As usual comments are very much appreciated!

Thank you so much to those who subscribed and commented! Love ya! =]