First day of school : Part 2

It All Started From Here

To all readers : Jessica and Krystal are not sisters in this fanfic  because f(x) are SNSD's enemy so they can't be sisters ! Hope you'll understand~! ;D 

                                                                                         --------------------------------------------------------------------

 

'Taeyeon, are we classmates with f(x) ? 'Tiffany asked while walking to the cafeteria.
'Molla. Just wait and see later' Taeyeon replied her.
 
At the cafeteria,
Sooyoung was eating happily not knowing what happened. The rest of SNSD came to her staring.
'Yah ! Choi Sooyoung , you're eating happily here while we face those f(x) girls?!' Jessica scolded.
'It's not my fault. I told you I WAS STARVING IN THE CLASS !' Sooyoung replied.
'Yah ! You guys stop fighting. It's not us who wanted to get close with those new guys. It's them !' Taeyeon said.
'Guess you are right, unnie' Yoona said.
'Eh ? Yoona, you're not hungry ?' Yuri asked her.
'I am ! Yoona said.' *rushes to get food*
 
While Yoona was running to the food counter, she accidentally bumped into someone and fell.
 
'I'm sorry ! I wasn't looking ' Yoona quickly apologized.
'It's okay. Gwenchanna?' a guy's voice asked her.
She looked up and saw Taecyeon, helping her to get up.
'Neh. I'm fine.'Yoona replied.
'I'm ....' Taecyeon introduced but was interupted by Yoona.
'Oh. I already know your name. Taecyeon right ?' Yoona cut off his sentence.
'Yup ? But I don't know your name yet.' Taecyeon said.
'Oh. Mianhe, my name is Yoona, Im Yoona' Yoona said.
'Yoona. What a nice name' Taecyeon said while smiling.
'Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Your teeth are really huge !' Yoona said while laughing.
'Ha-ha. Not funny ' Taecyeon said. 
 Yoona continued laughing. 
 
After Yoona and Taecyeon got their food, 
' Where are you sitting ?' Taecyeon asked while finding for his hyungs.
'Oh. I'm sitting with my unnies' Yoona said while walking to SNSD's table.
'Then can I sit with you girls ?' Taecyeon asked.
'Sure !' Yoona said happily.
 
As they got to SNSD's table, all 2PM hyungs were there chatting and not noticing Yoona and Taecyeon.
'Ahem. Unnies, did you even realise that I'm back ?' Yoona asked her unnies.
'Oh. Nope but I'm still happy you brought back food for us' SNSD replied.
'No more food for me ? Awww' Sooyoung said pouting. 
'Yes and I ran out of money to buy more food. I actually wanted to get tteokbokki for you,unnie' Yoona added.
'It's okay. I can always steal food from you guys' Sooyoung said.
'Oh yeah. Guys, you know who is this right ? Yoona asked while pointing at Taecyeon
'Neh. He is one of 2PM members right? SNSD asked.
'Oh neh' Taecyeon answered.
'Yah ! Ok Taecyeon, get over here. Grandpa Daegu and hungry maknae needs food' Nichkhun said.
'Oh ! I didn't buy food for you guys. Hehehe' Taecyeon said.
'Jinja?! You want me to starve to death ?!' Junsu scolded playfully.
'Fine. I'll go get some for you' Taecyeon said. 
 
As soon as Taecyeon got back, the f(x) members walked to SNSD's table.
'What are you thinking now huh ? Should I rip your hair apart, Kim Taeyeon ?!' Victoria said.
'What do you want ? Get your hands off me. I didn't ask them to come over to eat with us' Taeyeon said angrily.
'Then why do I see one of the members talked happily with Yoona?!' Sulli asked.
'I accidentally bumped into him ! If you don't believe ask him ' Yoona quickly explained.
'Fine. I'll go ask' Amber went to ask Taecyeon.
 
'Taecyeon oppa, did Yoona bumped into you just now ?!' Amber said while pointing at Yoona.
'Neh. Why? Is it a problem for a girl bumping into me?' Taecyeon said, supporting the SNSD members.
'We don't want any of you 2PM members going near them !' Victoria said quickly supporting Amber cause she(Amber) was running out of words to say.
'You can't judge us, girl. Anyway, we don't know you and why are you judging us?' Nichkhun said.
'Cause...cause we like you. Can't we?!' Krystal said.
'No you can't cause we don't like you. We like SNSD' Junho accidentally said.
f(x) turned out more angry.
'YAH ! LEE JUNHO YOU TOLD THEM OUR SECRET !' All 2PM shouted at Junho.
 
Taeyeon's POV
Do they really like us ? Or are they just lying to get rid of f(x) ? I really hope so or we'll just reject them and ignore them. But , Wooyoung is so cute !
 
End of Taeyeon's POV
 
*krriiiiiiiiiiinggggg*
Break time was over. They had to resume their classes.(Note: SNSD and 2PM always have classes together. Sometimes with f(x). They are having class with f(x) now)
 
'Ok break time is over. Now I'm gonna arrange your seats.' Mrs Park said.
 
Their seats arrangement :
Wooyoung  Taeyeon       
Hyoyeon  Junho
Sungmin  Sunny
Seohyun  Yonghwa
Nichkhun  Yuri
Yoona Taecyeon 
Jay  Jessica
Junsu Tiffany
(Note : I didn't put f(x) in cause they sometimes only have classes with 9PM )
 
'Okay , now all the seats are arranged. This is going to be your permanent seats through the year' said Mrs Park.
'MWOH ?!' all of them said.
'Yes. Now ,  let's start our lesson now' Mrs Park said.
 
After English lesson, Jessica was the first one to get out of the room. Followed by SNSD,2PM and f(x).
'Hey, Sica unnie, we should go hangout now' Hyoyeon said.
'Did I hear shopping? Of course'Jessica said.
'Woah woah ! Not so fast Sica. It's HANGOUT not SHOPPING, arasso?' Taeyeon corrected her.
'Awww. I want to go shopping' Jessica said.
'Wait till tomorrow' YoonYul said.
                                                                         ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woah ! Longest update? Well, as I promised, I updated on Saturday.. ;) Did you enjoy  this chapter ? Hope you did. Remember to subscribe and don't be a silent reader. Comment more so that I can improve more. ;D Next update : maybe on next Wednesday ? Friday ? Saturday ? Either one of these days. Will try to update chapter 3 now. ;D But it might just be a short update. ;P