Trapped (Part 2)

It All Started From Here

 

At WooTae's side,
"What are we going to do , Woo? We'll be lock in here if we don't find a way before the office closes" said Taeyeon worriedly
"Wait. Let me check my phone for signals"Wooyoung said while taking out his phone.
 
Unfortunately, there were no signals. 
 
'Aish. There's no signals. We have no hope now' WooYoung said
'Mwoh ?! We're gonna be stuck here for the rest of the day ?! Aish !!' Taeyeon said as she kicked the door
'Calm down, Taeyeon. I'll check my locker to see if there's food. Wait here' WooYoung said as he walked towards his locker.
 
As WooYoung was walking, he got a message from Junsu.
 
'WooYoung-ah, we're doing this to help you confess to Taeyeon ! Don't be mad at us. We want to see you come out from the room seeing you holding her hands~' Junsu texted.
'But do you guys really have to lock us up in the sports locker room ? We might die here, if there's no food in my locker and I die, I'll haunt you guys in your dreams !!!' Wooyoung thought.(He didn't reply. No signal~)
 
WooYoung came back with some packets of food and drinks. Taeyeon didn't notice that Wooyoung was back as she was thinking why did her girls locked her in the sports room with Wooyoung.
WooYoung waved his hand in fornt of Taeyeon's face as she didn't respond when he called her for the first time.
'Taeyeon ! Taeyeon ! Kim Taeyeon !!!' Wooyoung shouted.
'Ye ? Oh you're back with food. But I don't have the appetite to eat right now. Maybe later ?'Taeyeon said.
'Neh. If you're sleepy, you can sleep if you don't mind sleeping in front of me' Wooyoung said as he saw Taeyeon yawned.
'Oh, mianhae. I didn't get enough sleep yesterday. Just let me sleep for few minutes,neh ?' Taeyeon asked.
'Neh. You can sleep on my shoulder if you want. It'll be more comfortable'Wooyoung said.
'Okay, if you insist'Taeyeon said as she leaned on his shoulders.
 
After Taeyeon slept, Wooyoung kept thinking about the message that Junsu sent him. Should he take he chance to ask her now ? It's a now or never.
'Aish.. All these relationships are making me go insane~' Wooyoung said as he rub his temples.
'Uhh. Why did you wake me up Wooyoung ?'asked Taeyeon while rubbing her eyes.
'Oh I did ? Mianhae !' WooYoung quickly apologised.
'Nevermind. Did you ate all the food when I slept ?'asked Taeyeon.
'Anniyo! Why would I do that ?' WooYoung quickly replied.
'That's not the problem right now ! The problem right now is we really need to get out of here !'Taeyeon said.
'Neh. Taeyeon, I wanted to ask you a question before we get out of here'Wooyoung said.
'What's your question ?'Taeyeon said as she opened a packet of chip.
'Okay~ Here goes nothing. IaminlovewithyouTaeyeon ! Wouldyoubemygirlfriend ?'Wooyoung asked quickly which made Taeyeon didn't understand his question.
'Mwoh ? You said it too fast. I didn't get what you're trying to say'Taeyeon said.
'Taeyeon, I'm madly in love with you. My wish is to be your boyfriend. I promise I won't do anything that will hurt your heart. So, do you want to be my girlfriend ?'Wooyoung asked as he held Taeyeon's hands.
'N-neh'Taeyeon said.
'Yay~! I actually wanted to ask you a few weeks back after the welcoming party thing but I was afraid. So the members locked us up in this room ! And now, I don't know how am I going to tell them that you're my girlfriend~'WooYoung said.
 
And just by saying that, Junsu sent another message to Wooyoung.
'Wooyoung, we can see and hear you okay ! Taec and Khun is coming to open the door for you guys ! And, congrats !'Junsu texted.
'Aish. Jinjaa !'Wooyoung mumbled.
'Taeyeon, Junsu said that Taec and Khun hyung are coming to open the door for us. They've been observing us !' Wooyoung quickly told Taeyeon after he read the message.
'Ahh~! Finally ! I must really lecture the girls for locking me up'Taeyeon said as she got up from her sitting position.
'I'll.... I don't know what to do to my hyungs. They actually helped me to ask you. Maybe I should thank them' Wooyoung said.
 
After TaecYeon and Nichkhun opened the door, both of them ran out of the lockers room.
The rest that were in the other room came out and hugged Taeyeon while the guys just stared at them.
'What are you staring at?'Jessica asked the boys.
'Looking at you girls hugging each other and tearing up'Jay replied.
'Oh c'mon ! Give it a rest guys. Stop argueing !'Sungmin said.
'Only if she stops !'Jay said.
'Pfft. Acting like a child'Jessica mumbled.
'Okay~ Enough ! It's already 4PM,everyone is at home doing their stuff while we're here with the TEACHERS. Let's go home !' YoonHyun said.
'Yup. Unless you wanna stay with the teachers' YongHwa said.
'Anni ! Anni !' Everyone said as they ran off to the exit door leaving WooTae together.
 
'Since you're my girlfriend now, can we go on a date tomorrow night? It's Saturday'Wooyoung asked.
'Of course we can. Where are we going ?'Taeyeon replied.
'I-I can't tell you ! It's a secret. It won't be fun I told you where we're going'Wooyoung said.
'Aish. I'm gonna know where we're going tomorrow. There's no point of me asking right ?'Taeyeon asked.
'Neh~'Wooyoung replied.
'Yah ! Lovebirds ! You really want to stay with the teachers ?'asked JunSu.
'Anni ! We're coming !'Wooyoung said as he held Taeyeon's hands and started to run.
 
After they caught up with the others , 2PM sent SNSD home.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another chapter updated ! Sorry if this isn't what you expected ! My brain doesn't want to work after exams. I blame my brain. Maybe you'll have to wait for chapter 9 for thousand of years. Kidding ! Will try to update as much as I can ! Tell me if you like this chapter or not. 
-YoonAddict1