Hangout Time~!

It All Started From Here

 

At the mall,
 
'Taeyeon unnie, I don't want to sit next to any of the guys~! I feel so uncomfortable sitting next to them after the whole cafeteria incident' Jessica complained.
'Just bare with it. If you really can't, tell the teacher then maybe she'll change the seatings'Taeyeon said.
'Ughhhh. I rather die than sitting next to one of them' Tiffany said.
'Hey unnie ! Sitting next to them is better than sitting next to f(x) members right?' Hyoyeon said.
'Yea. But why did I get.. uhh what's his name again?'Jessica said.
'JAY PARK! It has just been 2 hours since the introduction and you forgotten?!' SNSD members said.
'I wasn't paying attention during the introduction !'Jessica replied. 
 
On the other side of the mall, 
'Oh my Junho, why the hell did you tell those girls we like SNSD?!'Nichkhun scolded Junho.
Junho kept his head down as all the 2PM members continued to scold him.
'Oh NO! The girls are there' Jay said.
'Yah ! Palli palli, let's hide before they see us' Taecyeon said in a hurry and went to hide in a store that Jessica likes to spend in.
 
'Hey Sica unnie, new stock ! You should go in and check out that blouse' Sunny said.
'Can I really go in? I'm afraid I can't stop spending money later' Jessica said.
'Get the things you WANT to buy only' Sooyoung said.
'Well, if you say so~!' Jessica said and skipped happily into the store.
 
'Hyung, we can't just stay in here until they get out. They might just spend 2 hours here' Jay said.
'Just hide here. Hopefully they won't see us' Nichkhun said.
 
They were hiding behind a rack of clothes. Yuri was walking towards the rack. She was choosing some clothes for herself.
Nichkhun was hiding behind that rack with Taecyeon.
When Yuri picked a floral dress, Yoona walked to Yuri and saw what Yuri chose.
'Omo, it's beautiful ! It looks pretty on you,unnie. Buy it buy it!' Yoona praised her.
'Jinja? Okay, I'll take it then' Yuri said while smiling.
'Aww, she looks pretty when she smiles' Nichkhun whispered to Taecyeon.
'Uhh, unnie did you hear anything?'Yoona asked Yuri.
'Oh , aniyo. Wae?'Yuri replied.
'I thought I heard someone whispering ?'Yoona said.
'Uh oh ! Hyung, she heard your whispers !'Taecyeon quickly whispered back.
'Aniyo~! I really heard something'Yoona said as she heard some whispers again.
'Fine. Lets go and see' Yuri suggested.
'I'll go call the others, you go' Yoona said and quickly ran off.
 Yoona called the others while Yuri tiptoed to see whose behind the rack.
 
' Ahhhhhh! Oh my god! Nichkhun, why are you doing here?' asked Yuri.
'Uhhh..uhh.uhhh. Hyung, you tell her !' Nichkhun said.
'Huh? What? Me? Urghh... well, today earlier at school Junho said we like you girls, yes its true. So when we saw you guys just now, we were afraid to face you girls since we're embarrassed' Taecyeon said.
'Ohh. Well its okay. No need to be embarrassed. We're friends right?' SNSD said.
'Yea. So we don't need to act awkward now?' Junsu asked.
'Of course ! Let's go get some smoothie after Jessica and Yuri pays~!'Taeyeon suggested.
'NEH~!!' all of them said.
 
After Yuri and Jessica payed,
 
'Kajja~!' the both of them said.
'Arrasso' the rest said. 
They went to the smoothie shop. They ordered their smoothies and sat down at a table and stared at each other awkwardly. 
 
'Uhh, I guess we should talk ?'Hyoyeon broke the silence.
'Unnie, about what ?' Tiffany whispered to Hyoyeon.
'Molla. Anything.'Hyoyeon whispered back.
'Ughhh, I guess. We are friends.' Jay asked.
'Of course, or not why would we be here hanging out and drinking smoothies with you guys. Pabo' Jessica said.
'Hey I'm not a pabo !'Jay said.
'Yah ! Yah ! Yah ! Both of you ! Could you guys please stop arguing for once ?' Hyoyeon said.
'He started it. So it's not all my fault' Jessica said then pouted.
 
Jay's POV 
Awwww. She's so cute when she pouts but why does she have to argue with me ?! I swear I would make her be my girlfriend if she stops arguing with me everyday.
'Yah ! Stop daydreaming and going to 'Jay Park's awesome world' !' Nichkhun said and hit my arm.
'Aish ! What's wrong with you guys today,huh ? Hitting, scolding me and even arguing with me !' I said.
'Yah ! You're talking about me right ?! So you wanna start arguing again,huh ?!' Jessica shouted.
'Anni ! Anni ! Calm down, Jessica' Junho quickly calm her down.
'Quickly apologize !' Taec commanded me.
'Urghh.. Mianhae. Happy now ?' I said without sincerity.
'Fine. Don't do it again or I'll seriously get mad and chop off your head !' Jessica warned me.
 
End of POV
 
'Are you guys done with you drinks ? If you are, where is our next stop ?' Yonghwa said.
'Taeyeon unnie, can we go and buy goguma ? I want to eat them. It's been a month since I ate goguma. Pleaseee~!!' Seohyun begged.
'Neh. We'll go buy gogumas first. You guys can stay here and chat' Taeyeon said.
'Uhh, can I follow ? I LOVE gogumas too' Yonghwa suddenly said before Taeyeon and Seohyun could go to the goguma stall.
'Oh neh ' Taeyeon said.
 
While Taeyeon,Seohyun and Yonghwa went to buy gogumas, the rest of them stood there and stared at each other having another awkward moment again.
 
'Don't feel embarrassed ! If you do, we'll forget everything you said earlier !' SNSD said.
'Okay. Let's talk normally !' Sunny said. 
'Since now we're friends, can we have your numbers ?' 2PM asked while blushing.
'Sure' SNSD replied *exchanges numbers with 2PM*
 
'We're back ! We even bought some for guys !' Seohyun said while happily eating her goguma.
'Haha. You're cute !'Yonghwa suddenly said and blushed.
*gives goguma to everyone*
'Oooohhh~! Maknae, someone likes you a LOT~!' Yoona said. 
'Yah~! You and Taecyeon oppa spent time together earlier at the cafeteria too and you guys were ALONE !' Seohyun said.
Yoona blushed while Taecyeon's ears got REALLY RED.
'Yah ! Maknae, how dare you say that !'Yoona said.
'Okay. Okay. Hanging out time is over. Let's go home. Hyoyeon and Sunny are yawning' Taeyeon said.
'Oh okay. Forget what happen earlier okay?' 2PM said to make sure if they really would forget what happened earlier.
'Ughh. you guys are so naggy ! Didn't we said we'll forget it ?' Jessica said because she's tired too.
'Neh. Annyeong~! See you guys tomorrow' 2PM said while waving to SNSD.
                                                                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3 updated~! Sorry if I kept you guys waiting. I only can update whenever I can.  Suggest any couple you would like me to put in the next chapter~!