Trapped (Part 1)

It All Started From Here

 

Days passed after the Welcoming Party. Everything was fine but the boys can see Wooyoung is trying hard to get nearer to Taeyeon. For the girls , they don't have a single clue about this so they didn't suspect anything. One day ...
 
"Yah ! Jang Wooyoung ! When are you going to ask Taeyeon ?!" Taecyeon asked.
"I'm trying to get even closer. Can't you wait? Anyway , I'm going in my room. Call me if you need me." replied Wooyoung.
The rest of the guys in the living room is starting to plan a mission to make Wooyoung ask Taeyeon.
"That guy is really too slow. We really have to make him act fast. Or it might take more than 1 year for him to ask her." Jay said
"Then why not we do a mission?"Junho said 
"Great idea ! Then why not we call the girls to help too. Only her members know what Taeyeon likes , dislikes and everything. " Nichkhun said
"Do you think they will even accept to this mission?" Chansung said 
"I hope so. Then we will have no trouble at all." Nichkhun said 
"I'll go call Tiffany to meet us at the coffee shop near their dorm without Taeyeon. " Junsu said
"Go , go ! Palli ! " Taecyeon said.
 
-SuFany's conversation-
Junsu : Hey,Tiffany-shi. Umm, is Taeyeon at your dorm now ?
Tiffany : Anniyo. Waeyo ?
Junsu : Oh. Are you girls free now ?
Tiffany : Oh neh. Taeyeon had to go visit her parents.
Junsu : Great ! Can you girls come down to the coffee shop near your dorm ?
Tiffany : Neh. Waeyo ? You haven't answer my question !
Junsu : We'll tell you our reason later ! Annyeong~
Tiffany : Neh. Annyeong~
 
'Boys, I've succeed in asking them out. Taeyeon went to visit her parents and the girls are free. We'll have to go to the coffee shop near their dorm now. Girls hate waiting especially Jessica' Junsu said.
'Wait... Who's driving ? Jay is a big NO ! He'll cause us to die' Taecyeon said playfully.
'Grandpa, you drive. I have an important meeting in my wardrobe now' Junho said as he enter his room.
'You boys need to learn how to drive ! How you guys are going to survive without me being your chauffeur. Aigoo~'Junsu said.
'Stop nagging and get changed'Nichkhun rushed the grandpa.
 
As soon as they were done playing around, they finally got into the car.
'Junsu-yah, please drive faster. As you said, girls hate waiting~' Junho said.
'Yah ! Do you wanna get caught by the police ? I'm already the at the limit' Junsu said.
 
Meanwhile,...
'Tiffany, why can't you go by yourself ? I don't wanna go out. It's so hot' Jessica complained.
'Are we friends with 2PM ? If yes, then go. Junsu sounded like they have something really to tell us and I think it's about Taeyeon ?'Tiffany said.
'Where are we meeting ?' asked Seohyun while wearing her sneakers.
'The coffee shop near our dorm. Jessica, in this case we're walking there' Tiffany said.
'Mwoh ? I'm the ICE PRINCESS. I'll melt out there !' Jessica said.
'Use an umbrella then' Yuri said as she walk out the door.
'Aish~' Jessica grumbled.
Jessica kept complaining till they reached the coffee shop.
 
'See what happens when you keep complaining,Jessica unnie. You'll get thirsty and more hot' Seohyun said.
'Aish, maknae'Jessica mumbled.
'They're here. I bet they have waited very long' Yoona said.
 
'Annyeonghaseyo. Have you guys waited very long ?' all of them asked 2PM.
'Annyeonghaseyo. Anniyo. We just reached' Jay said.
'Okay. Enough chit-chat. Why did you ask us girls to come out ?'asked Tiffany.
'So here's our plan on making Wooyoung and Taeyeon together. Yes, Wooyoung has a major crush on Taeyeon' Jay said.
SNSD was shocked to hear that wooyoung has a major crush on their leader. They were worried because of their past.
'Wooyoung has been stressed out on thinking how to get close to Taeyeon. He even skipped meal. It was his first time !'Nichkhun said.
'Major crush indeed' Jessica said.
'So, we boys are planning that we lock Wooyoung and Taeyeon-shi together in a room so that Wooyoung can confess his feelings. What do you say ?'asked Junsu.
'Uhh. We think we're fine with this. Make sure Wooyoung oppa doesn't hurt our sister ! Or else...'SNSD said.
'Neh. We promise. We'll kill Wooyoung if he does hurt Taeyeon-shi'said Taecyeon.
'We'll put up hidden cameras so that we can see what's happenning, okay ?'Nichkhun asked.
'Neh' the girls replied.
 
They went back after planning to get Wooyoung and Taeyeon together. 
 
3 days later.....
 
Taeyeon's side
 
"Aishhh , where has all of them gone? I can't even find one of them. Don't tell me f(x) did something to them... Urghh , stop thinking non-sense Taeyeon-ah. They will be fine. " Taeyeon thought to herself while searching everywhere for her 8 members but they are nowhere to be found.
 
~Neomu banjjak banjjak nuni busyeo....~
 
Suddenly , Taeyeon's phone ring. She quickly answered it without looking at the name of the caller. 
 
*Phone conversation*
 
Taeyeon : Yoboeseyo?
??? : Taeyeon-unnie
( Without looking at the screen , Taeyeon already know who is the caller )
Taeyeon : Tiffany ! Where have you girls gone to? Did you know that I'm very worried ?!
Tiffany : Mianhae , unnie but we are at the sport's locker room. Seohyun lost her locker key when she was locking it. Can you come here and help us? Sooyoung-shi is very hungry and we have to find it fast.
Taeyeon : How could she be so careless? Ok ok I'm coming.
 
Taeyeon hung up and ran to the sport's locker room as fast as possible. 
 
Wooyoung 's side
 
"Where have my hyungs gone now? They wanted me to treat them but I have been waiting them for 15 minutes and they are never usually this late when it comes to someone treating them. " Wooyoung thought
 
Suddenly , Wooyoung's phone received a message
 
From : Junsu hyung
 
Yah , meet us at the sport's locker room. Junho lost his locker's key. Come help us to find it. FAST ~! Chansung is hungry and won't even help us.
 
Then , Wooyoung ran to the sport's locker room.
 
SNSD and 2PM's side ( without WooTae and TaecYoon  )
 
"So how long are we going to stay here? I'm hungry" Sooyoung said
They were in the computer room while Taecyeon is hiding in a room beside the sport's locker room so that he can lock them. Yoona went to the cafeteria to buy food for the rest of them.
"Until Wooyoung asks Taeyeon. " Junsu answered
"But what if he never ask ? " Hyoyeon asked
"Just wait for at least 1 hour , we did ask our teacher's permission to come here." Junho replied.
They lied to their teacher. Some of them lied as they were sick / hurt. Some say that they have emegency to go. Some say that their family is in danger. Others just simply said a reason and their teachers just agreed.
 
In the sport's locker room,
'Jay ! Junsu ! Nichkhun ! Taecyeon ! Junho ! Chansung ! Where are you guys ?'Wooyoung shouted.
'Girls, are you here ? Oh, Wooyoung oppa, why are you here ?'asked Taeyeon.
'Taeyeon ? The boys asked me to come here to find Junho's locker key. Why are you here then ?'asked Wooyoung back.
'The girls asked me to find Seohyun's key too. But it's weird that they're not here' Taeyeon said.
The door closed. Taecyeon locked it.
'Omo ! The door is closed. They might think there's no one here !'Taeyeon said as she ran towards the door.
'Yah ! Open up ! We're still inside ! Don't lock us up !' Wooyoung shout as he tried open the door.
 
Outside the sport's locker room, 
'Hehe. Mianhaeyo Taeyeon unnie, you'll just have to wait till Wooyoung oppa confesses !' SNSD whispered.
'Let's go in the room I hid and see what their doing. Kajja ! said Taecyeon.
As soon as they went in, they saw Wooyoung and Taeyeon was hitting and kicking the door hoping that it'll open.
'Guys, I'm back~. Who wants ddeokbokki and kimchi ?'asked Yoona.
'Oh my god,Yoona ! I thought you were the teacher !'said Jessica.
'Hehe. Do I look like one with my spectacles on ?' asked Yoona as she puts on her spectacles.
'Aww~ Kyeopta~' said Taecyeon as he takes his food and looks at Yoona.
Everyone stared at him. 
'Hyung, what did you say ?' Nichkhun asked Taecyeon.
'I said that she was cute. As a friend. Yoona, don't misunderstand' said Taecyeon.
'Neh. I won't. Don't worry' Yoona said as she pat Taecyeon's shoulder.
                                                             ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Annyeong~! Yes! We're finally back! Exams are over! This is just part 1 of WooTae's love story. I was too lazy to write. I'm a lazy author! Kekekekekeke. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for being so patient!!
-YoonAddict1