First day of school : Part 1

It All Started From Here

 

*kriiiiiiiiiiing*
'Unnie, wake up ! We have school today.' Seohyun whispered to Taeyeon's ear.
'Neh. 5 more minutes please !' Taeyeon replied.
'Anni ! Now or we'll be late !'
'Neh' And Taeyeon sat up lazily.
 
Seohyun was about to go and call the others but she was relieved that her unnies have woke up already.
 
After 45 minutes of preparation, they all got ready to go to school.
 
'Let's sit the bus to school !' Jessica shouted.
'Yea ! ' Tiffany shouted back.
'Anniyo unnies! Let's walk there. Besides, the school is just few blocks away from here.' Seohyun said
'Yea ! What maknae said' YoonYul said together.
'Fine... Just for today,maknae !' Jeti said while walking unwillingly.
'Oh come on !We can reach there by 10 minutes!' Taeyeon said.
 
*10 minutes later*
 
'See I told you we could walk here just in 10 minutes !' Taeyeon told Jeti.
'But we're still taking the bus tomorrow right?'Jessica asked to make sure.
'Depends~!'Taeyeon replied.
'Oh look there's new students!'Sooyoung said while munching her sandwich.
'What's so surprising?'Yoona said while putting her books into the locker.
 
 
Meanwhile...
 
'Yah! Stop eating would you?! We should find another girl that will accompany you to eat everyday!'Junsu scolded Chansung.
'But it's so delicious!'Chansung said.
'When are you going to stop eating? We just ate breakfast just now !'Nichkhun said while snatching away his food.
'Yah ! Yah ! Give me back my food! '
Nichkhun threw the bag of potato chips away while Chansung was shouting at him.
'You just can't live without food' Taecyeon said to Chansung.
 
'Yah ! Guys stop playing around,look at those girls.*points at SNSD* They are so beautiful.'Junho said.
'Yea..yea and are you going to capture their hearts right?'Nichkhun replied.
'No ! Just one would be fine and I choose her'Junho said *points at Hyoyeon*
'I would choose her ! She looks like a goddess. Taecyeon said while pointing at Yoona.
'Hey Chansung, there's a girl eating there. I bet she likes to eat too. Why not you go get her as your girlfriend?'Junsu said while pointing at Sooyoung.
*ignores Junsu*
 
After 20 minutes of chatting, it was time to go to their classes.
SNSD and 2PM was in the same class.
 
'Look ! Look ! The girls are in the same class as us! Now it would be easier for us to capture their hearts!' Junho said.
 
SNSD side
 
'Why are those guys looking at us so weirdly? Hope we won't sit next to either one of them' Taeyeon said to Tiffany.
 
Soon their teacher , Mrs Choi came in. 
'Good morning class' Mrs Choi said
'Good morning Mrs Choi' the students replied.
 
'Now as you all know , we have new students. Let them introduce themselves. Please come out if you are new here'. Mrs Choi asked.
 
'Annyeonghaseyo Jae Bum imnida. Please call me Jay' Jay said.
'Annyeonghaseyo Junsu imnida' Junsu said.
'Annyeonghaseyo Junho imnida' Junho said.
'Annyeonghaseyo Chansung imnida'Chansung said.
'Annyeonghaseyo Taecyeon imnida' Taecyeon said.
'Annyeonghaseyo Nichkhun imnida' Nichkhun said.
'Annyeonghaseyo Wooyoung imnida' Wooyoung said.
 
'Thank you for your introductions , boys. Now lets resume back to our lessons' Mrs Choi said.
 
Class went on boringly for SNSD and 2PM as some of them were not quite interested. 
After 2 hours of Mathematics, they finally got out of the class.
 
'Come on , lets go and eat ! I'm starving to death inside the class' said Sooyoung unpatiently.
'We're coming !' said the the girls.
'Then hurry up. Aish , I'll just run to the cafeteria myself. Meet you girls there !' said Sooyoung before she ran off straight to 
the cafeteria.
'Aish , that shikshin just couldn't wait.' said Tiffany.
'Tiffany-ah , its not like you don't know our shikshin. She's unpatient when it comes to food.' said Taeyeon.
 
Then they ran to the cafeteria to find Sooyoung.
But then f(x) appeared in front of them.
 
'Hey , long time no see.' said Victoria.
'What do you want?' asked Taeyeon.
'Oh nothing. We just came here to give you some warning. Never ever go near to those new guys ! said Krystal.
'Well we don't want to. But if they are the ones who come near us , its not our problem at all.' replied Jessica while giving 
some death glares.
'Alright , but if either one of us catching you guys flirting with them , you are dead.' said Victoria.
Then the whole group walked off.
 

SNSD's POV

 

Urgh, why do we have to meet them.The day was just great until they showed up.

 
End of POV
 
 
 
                                                                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys~! Chapter 1: UPDATED finally~! I kinda over-used my precious time on writing this chapter but it's okay~! ;D
To all readers: Yonghwa and Sungmin are not SNSD and 2PM's eniemies, well they are not. the co-author did some mistakes in the minor characters part. Teehee. ;D Forgive us~! The next chapter will be up maybe on this Saturday?