Accidents lead to friendship

SUJU: AU (Alternate Universe)

 

          HwaYoung woke up early in the morning. She felt terrible... she tried to recall what happened, then she remembered the kiss. She did not cry anymore, but she just felt irritated and everything now seemed so dull and lifeless.

          She has been in love with the leader for 7 years... she despises anyone who could love him as much as she did. She’s also one of the anti’s whenever there’s a pairing for Leeteuk and some random girl, but she doesn’t write awful things at them... she finds it cowardly. Now... she just hate him for kissing some girl!

          HwaYoung took a bath to get to school. She’s studying Humanities in InHa University... in fact she’s schoolmate with Siwon. But she rarely sees him maybe because of their untimely schedule. Whenever she goes to school, it was as bright as the morning sun, but now it just seemed so empty.

          ...

          “... legends always say that there is always a time where some impossible wishes come true” Said the Literature teacher.

           Literature was HwaYoung’s favourite, she would listen to it and got Aces on her grades, but now she does not have any initiative to listen. She does listen but her mind was elsewhere.

          “Now... it was at this period that elders would really say to be careful of what you wish for... It might come true” The teacher smiled. Just then, one student raised her hand, HwaYoung looked at her... it was ChaDae.

          “Ma’am, if one would say to be careful of what you wish for, it might come true... then wouldn’t it be favourable to our selves?” ChaDae asked the other students nod. “I mean, you want certain things to happen...”

          “Miss Shin, you have a very good point” The teacher said, HwaYoung frowned. “But there are times it will be unfavourable to you” HwaYoung raised her hand.

          “But then, Ma’am... how can it be unfavourable when you want it to happen?”  HwaYoung said.

          “Well, Miss Kim... You see, there are things you wished to happen. But what if you have wished for something when you are overflowed with emotions? Let’s say, you are angry at this friend... you wished him to be gone forever... then the next day... the friend will disappear. Would you like that to happen?” HwaYoung got the point and nods

          It was lunch break and HwaYoung did not go to the cafeteria... she went straight to the library, she was not in the mood to eat. She will just write another blog entry to liven up her mood. She clutched her laptop and went straight to the library. She was passing through shelves when someone bumped her.

          “Ow” HwaYoung fell on the floor.

          “O-oh, Mianhe...” A low deep voice said. HwaYoung remembered her laptop and she saw it broken in front of her. HwaYoung got teary eyed at the sight of her laptop.

          “My laptop” HwaYoung said. “It’s broken...” HwaYoung’s tears escaped from her eyes and began to cry soundly.

          “I’m so sorry...” The voice said, but HwaYoung was still wailing. The other students looked at them. “P-please! Do not cry!”

          “My laptop!!!” HwaYoung screamed.

          “I-I’ll buy you a-another o-one! Please stop crying!” The guy said.

          “No!!!” HwaYoung yelled. “That’s priceless!!!”

          “What’s going on here?!” The librarian approached them. “Mr. Choi, what is the meaning of this”

           HwaYoung stopped crying as she heard the word ‘choi’. She looked up and saw none other than Choi Siwon of Super Junior in front of him. She felt her cheeks grew red and muffled her cry.

          “I-it’s nothing, Ma’am...” Siwon said and picked up the laptop. “Please come with me” Siwon helped HwaYoung on her feet and led her out.

          HwaYoung was really embarrassed... how could she act that way in front of an idol?! Not just an idol... he’s a member of Super Junior! Then Leeteuk popped in her mind, then the kiss followed. She groaned. Siwon led her on the roof top... good thing there was no one there.

          “I really am sorry...” Siwon said as they sat on the concrete floor of the building.

          It was covered with fence and the cool breeze swept their faces. HwaYoung really wanted to say it’s alright... but it’s her laptop. It is one of her most precious treasure since she won it on a trivia question about Super Junior.

          Siwon waits for an answer... but realizing that she’s not going to say anything, he takes a look on the device. HwaYoung just realized that it has a super junior tag on it. Siwon saw it and chuckled. Good thing he didn’t comment on it. HwaYoung remained staring at her laptop. Siwon turned it on... but the screen remained black.

          “The LCD is broken...” Siwon said. HwaYoung pouts. “Please don’t cry...”

          “But... it’s one of my favourite...” HwaYoung said. “I worked my brain hard to get my hands on that one”

          “I see...” Siwon said. “I’m really sorry” HwaYoung just sighed.

          “Don’t worry... at least that’s not the worst thing happened to me” HwaYoung voiced her mind out.

          “Sorry?” Siwon looked at her in his lost expression.

          “I mean... that’s not the worst thing happened to me...” HwaYoung said and just felt the air breeze.

          “You have a wide vision” Siwon smiled. “It’s rare”

          “I know... right?” HwaYoung smiled. “Well... that’s what you get for being a writer”

          “Neh” Siwon smiled too.

          To his surprise... this girl is different from all those girls. Whenever he meets a fan, she would scream her lungs out and irritate his ears. But he respects them. To this girl... he immediately felt comfortable.

          “So... you’re a writer” Siwon said. HwaYoung turned to him and nods. “Written any articles?”

          “I’m not a media reporter” HwaYoung said. “I’m not one of those people who write terrible things against a person who didn’t do anything to me... but even if they did, I still wouldn’t”

          “That’s a nice principle” Siwon said.

          “I placed all my writings on the blog... but... all of it are in there” HwaYoung pointed at the laptop. Siwon felt guilty. “I also write novels, you know”

          “Really?” Siwon said. “Why don’t you submit it on the internet?”

          “Oh... I did” HwaYoung said. “On xxxxxx.net”

          “You write on that site?” Siwon said with wide eyes. “So... who’s the character?” HwaYoung smiled.

          “Promise not to tell anyone?” HwaYoung asked. Siwon made a gesture that meant he won’t tell anybody. “Arasso... it’s Leeteuk-ssi... always Leeteuk-ssi” Siwon smirked at her.

          “He’s your bias?” Siwon said.

          “I guess so...” HwaYoung said and sighed.

          “Tell you what... I’ll have this fixed and return to you so you can write more leeteuk-based stories” Siwon smiled.

          “Thanks” HwaYoung smiled. Just then... the school bell rang. “I got to go now” HwaYoung was about to exit...

          “Wait... what’s your name and your department?” Siwon asked.

          “Kim HwaYoung, under Humanities 1-A” HwaYoung said and paused at her steps she looked at Siwon. “I thought idols are hard to get with... but I realized that you’re friendly” HwaYoung smiled and left. Siwon stared to where she exits... he smiled that his dimples were well figured.

 

(A/N: Nice!!! thanks for subscribing guys :DDD more bright chappies coming up next and twists are approaching! :D READ AND REVIEW coz COMMENTS ARE LOOOVVVVEEEDDDD !!!)