Becareful what you wish for

SUJU: AU (Alternate Universe)

 

          Hwayoung turned and a pack of girls showed up. They seemed aggressive and ready to kill anyone on sight. HwaYoung felt goose bumps as she sees the glares of these girls.

          “What do you want?” HwaYoung asked.

          “Your head” The one with a long hair said, she chewed on a gum. “Stop flirting with Siwon-oppa... he’s ours” HwaYoung rolled her eyes.

          “Like he’s just a thing for you to get obsessed with” HwaYoung shook her head.

          “Yah, ... get lost” One of them said. “Or you’ll have a taste of our rage” HwaYoung just glared at them...

          “Bring it on!” HwaYoung challenged.

Moments later...

          “WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH~~~~” HwaYoung yells as she tries to run for her life, she never thought that those girls would bring scissors as weapon.

          She ran towards the school gate in hope she could escape... the teachers yelled to make them stop... but the scissors were too sharp to make HwaYoung stop. She was about to get out when another pack of girls blocked her. It was then HwaYoung turned and run towards the field... She even outdo all the runners in the field, breaking the record at 3 seconds/1 meter.

          It was then she bumped into a bunch of girls. Those girls poured water on her that she gets soaky wet. Then, the others poured flour...

          “Be warned ” One of them said. “If you get closer to our prince, you and your friend is dead” HwaYoung looked sideways and found ChaDae running towards them.

          “YAHHH!” ChaDae yelled. “Leave her alone!!!” Just then a girl countered ChaDae that she fell on the ground.

          “Both of you... be careful” One of them laughed and all of them left. HwaYoung looked at ChaDae and found she had a bruise on her hand.

          “Yah... you alright?” HwaYoung asked and she leaned closely and found more bruise. HwaYoung clasped . “They did this to you?”

          “Gokchongma...” ChaDae said. “These are nothing...” HwaYoung kept a straight face... if ChaDae continues to be with her... more trouble will come.

          “Yah... stay away from me...” HwaYoung said.

          “Eh?” ChaDae frowned. “Don’t say such things.”

          “Stay away from me from now on...” ChaDae looked straightly at ChaDae. “I don’t need you to come over and pestering me... I get pissed!” HwaYoung felt pain as she said those words.

          “Tell me you’re just fooling around” ChaDae said, tears were forming in her eyes.

          “Quit it, ChaDae! I hate it when you run towards me as though you’re going tosave me! I can do it on my own, WITHOUT YOU!” HwaYoung yelled, ChaDae’s tears rolled.

          “Fine... I won’t bother” ChaDae starts walking away.

          HwaYoung watches as her bestfriend moving away. This is for the best... if she stays away from her, she won’t get hurt. But... the thing is... she just lost her BFF. HwaYoung stands up... tears blinded her vision. She starts off with a fast pace of walking... then she broke into a run...

          She ran outside the school campus... she looked messy that her usual cute hair bun was ruined and her hair was all tangled. She didn’t notice that she stopped by the Jayu Park... She went in, and brushed the flour off her. Good thing only a few people are there... she stopped by the plight of stairs. She climbed it...

...

...

          “You sure she’s coming?” Leeteuk asked. It was nearly 5 pm, but there was no sign of HwaYoung.

          “Neh... I’m sure” Siwon said. He, Leeteuk, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, and Yesung were there.

          “Siwonnie” Ryeowook started. “You know there’s a gossip about you and some girl in our school”

          “Really?” Siwon sighed.

          “Neh... I guess it was HwaYoung...” Ryeowook said. “And I overheard that girls are after her”

          “Aigooo~~~” Siwon said and rubbed his neck. “I hope they won’t attack her...”

          “Let’s go around” YEsung suggested and the boys agreed.

          HwaYoung was looked at the view... Incheon’s view was clear in front of her. On her side was an ancient tree... HwaYoung looked at the beauty of Incheon... yet she cries. Her chest was rising up and down rapidly. She lost her best friend... just because of some boys. Everything wouldn’t happen if those boys weren’t around.

          HwaYoung leaned on the tree and rest under it’s shade, she was crying so hard. Just then... the sky turned dark. She cried even more...

          “I wish... I wish Super Junior never exist... So I don’t have to lose my friend...” HwaYoung whispered, she stands up. “I WISH SUPER JUNIOR NEVER EXISTED IN THIS DAMNED WORLD!!!”  HwaYoung screamed and sighed.

          “Chinja?” HwaYoung heard someone said. She turned to see Leeteuk, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Yesung staring at her with a pale expression.

          There were hurt in Leeteuk’s eyes, HwaYoung was very shocked. Just then... the sky turned orange and the tree illuminated. HwaYoung backed off the tree. The boys were in shock too, they’ve never seen anything like this before! And Before the boys’ eyes, HwaYoung illuminated, she screamed then disappeared.

          “H-hyung!” Leeteuk hears Ryeowook and saw him illuminating too. He was fading.

          “What’s happening?!” Siwon said and he too was fading.

          Leeteuk watched as s fading into nothingness. Leeteuk looked at himself and he was also fading.

          “Teukie hyung!” Kyuhyun called, Leeteuk’s heart pained at the voice of his magnae. Leeteuk tried to grab the fading hand of Kyuhyun, but he disappeared on his sight... Leeteuk screamed as he disappeared into the thin air...

 

AiMei: Aigoo!!! where did they go?! What do you guys think?! O.O THIS IS A CRISIS!!!