Threats

SUJU: AU (Alternate Universe)

 

          The following day... HwaYoung and ChaDae were busy painting for their project for the next day. They were on the school’s backyard to paint quietly. Their assignment is to paint something out of the ordinaire. HwaYoung was not in the mood in painting so she just paints whatever she likes.

          “Yah... what are you painting?” ChaDae asked as she peeked at HwaYoung’s painting. HwaYoung sighed and just stared at her painting. “Yah... is that Leeteuk with wings?”

          “Eh? Impossible...” HwaYoung said and looked at her painting. “Mwoh?! How did he get in this canvass?!” ChaDae just smacked HwaYoung.

          “Pabo... you painted him... that’s how!” ChaDae said and laughed. “So... you still like him?”

          “Ani~~~” HwaYoung said and looked closely.

          “Anyeong” Avoice said, HwaYoung eyes widened.

          “The painting talked!” HwaYoung said and ChaDae just laughed.

          “What’s so funny? I swear the painting talked!” HwaYoung said just then she saw another figure beside her. “S-Siwon-ssi!” HwaYoun stands up, embarrassed.

          “How are you?” Siwon asked.

          “Uhmmm, fine...” HwaYoung said and Siwon looked at the painting.

          “Is that... Teukie-hyung?” Siwong smiled. “He’d love to see that”

          “Uhmm—how’s the laptop?!” HwaYoung asked just to get the subject away.

          “Oh yeah... about the laptop.” Siwon said. “Meet me tomorrow at Jayu park at 5 pm... I would like to surprise you”

          “M-mwoh” HwaYoung widened her eyes and looked at ChaDae who just shrugged. “Wae?”

          “Oh... it’s nothing” Siwon said and smiled. “I got to go now, see you tomorrow”

          “Ah... neh” HwaYoung said.

          “Please take a caption of that painting... I would like to have a copy of it” Siwon said and left.

          “Did he just...” ChaDae looked at Hwayoung. “Asked you for a date?”

Tic

Toc

          “KYAAAAHHHHH~~~~~” HwaYoung jumped up and down in her ecstacy. “Omo~~~ I can’t believe it!”

          “Yah... don’t get too excited... its just a meeting” CahDae shook her head and laughed.

          They spend their time finishing their painting. Though HwaYoung was carried away by her thoughts that she didn’t notice what she’s painting. True, it’s Leeteuk in wings... and it is something out of the ordinaire, right? Limit to their knowledge that something will happen that will make their lives to change forever...

          The next day, HwaYoung takes her canvass together with her in school so she can finish it. She placed her canvass on the art room first for safe keeping. Then she went to the bathroom. She went inside a cubicle when...

          “... yes, I can hardly believe it!” A girl said, entering the washroom. HwaYoung was minding her own business.

          “I don’t think Siwon-oppa likes her... I mean, she’s ugly and all” Another one said. HwaYoung got intrigued when she heard Siwon’s name. So... she stay still and listen to the girls.

          “Neh, I agree... who is she to talk to our prince?” The other lady scoffed. “She better watch out or Imma slap her”

          HwaYoung heard the girls left. HwaYoung gets out of the cubicle and wondered whom are they talking about. It was then the bell rang and she proceeds on her next class. When she arrived, her girl classmates were glaring at her, except for ChaDae who looked grave. HwaYoung went to her desk, only to find out it was vandalized.

          ‘Yah! ! STAY AWAY FROM SIWON OPPA!’

          ‘UGLY !’

          ‘WHAT HAVE YOU GAVE SIWON-OPPA THAT MADE HIM TALK TO AN UGLY PERSON LIKE YOU?!’

          ‘YOU DESERVE TO DIE!’

          HwaYoung paled at the writings... but there’s more. HWaYoung opened her desk drawer and several threat letters were found. She shook her head and looked around... she received glares from most of the girls there. HwaYoung thought this was ridiculous. Then the teacher came in and droned on her lectures about medieval architectures.

          HwaYoung was busy writing notes from what she’s listening... it was then a paper plane fly towards her. HwaYoung looked everywhere and received cold glances. She unfold the paper plane and there was something written there.

          ‘Yah ! There’s no way running, we’re gonna get you for seducing Siwon-oppa!’

          HwaYoun glared at the letter and ChaDae looked at her. HwaYoung showed the letter and ChaDae paled at the paper.

          “What should we do?” ChaDae asked in an undertone.

          “Don’t get involved... I’m going to confront this” HwaYoung said, she stands up and the teacher stopped on lecturing.

          “Yes? Ms. Park?” The teacher asked.

          “Ma’am, I have period cramps, I think I should go to the clinic” HwaYoung pulled her acting skills to deceive the teacher.

          “Ah... yes yes, to the clinic, you go” The teacher said.

          “I’ll take her” ChaDae suggested when she noticed a classmate was going to do it.

          “Arasso...” The teacher said and ChaDae and HwaYoung left the classroom.

...

          “You shouldn’t have done that” HwaYoung said gravely, passing girls who are glaring at her.

          “I must... or else you’ll be harmed” ChaDae said.

          “You’re getting yourself into harm too” HwaYoung said and stopped in front of the clinic. “Now... you should go back”

          “Ani~~~” ChaDae said firmly.

          “Aniyo, go back ChaDae...” HwaYoung said and smiled. “I’ll be fine... arasso?”

          “I know you HwaYoung...” ChaDae said. “When there’s a fight you won’t back down”

          “Gokchongma (Don’t Worry)... I’ll get in here. The doctor should be able to protect me” HwaYoung lied and gets in the clinic.

          “Arasso...” ChaDae said and left. Limit to her knowledge... HwaYoung sneaked out of the clinic.

          It’s not that she wants to fight all those girls, but she just want to confront them. HwaYoung doesn’t want ChaDae to come with her so she won’t be able to get hurt... HwaYoung will kill her self if something will happen to her.

          HwaYoung sneaked towards the hallways and went towards the school’s backyard. She knows... all those girls are going there.

          “Yah...” HwaYoung heard a girl’s voice.

 

AiMei: Ohhh scary fangirls... I wonder what's going to happen to HwaYoung O.o Will this be the start to alternate universe?! FIND OUT... LET THE TWIST BEGIN!!!