Super Junior Family

SUJU: AU (Alternate Universe)

 

          Days passed since the meeting of Siwon and HwaYoung who seemed to not getting over with the incident. She secretly smiles as she remembers Siwon’s innocent smile. Not to mention... he’s hot. She wonders when she’ll be meeting him again and redeems her laptop. She sighed as she remembers Siwon... that’s right, she’s going to give up the leader and pursue to Siwon.

          “Yah...” ChaDae looked at her. Both of them were under a tree in the backyard of the school. People were rarely seen there since it’s not an interesting view anyway.

          “Neh?” HwaYoung smiles and eats another kembap.

          “You’re drooling like mad” ChaDae said, annoyed. “Seriously, did something good happen to you?”

          “Oh... nothing” HwaYoung said.

          “Oh, don’t you nothing me” ChaDae shrewd her eyes at her. “I can see you’re overwhelmed with ecstasy...”

          “Nothing... really” HwaYoung said.

          “We’re friends... how come you won’t tell me?” ChaDae frowned.

          “Aish... you’re so annoying” HwaYoun stated. “Arasoo! Here it goes...SiwonandImetpersonallysincehebrokemylaptopbecauseheaccidentallybumpedonmeafewdaysagoatthelibraryandhetookmetotherooftopandtalktomesincerelyandifellinlovewithhim”

          “Say what?!” ChaDae said and shook her friend “YAH! Speak Korean will you?!” HwaYoung was about to open when.

          “Kim HwaYoung-ssi” A voice called, both ladies turned and saw Choi Siwon.

          “A-anyeong!” HwaYoung stands up quickly and bowed at him, she blushed at his sight. “W-what brought you here?”

          “I was going to ask the same question to you” Siwon flashed his smile. “I’m here to read books when I want a quiet time”

          “I-I see” HwaYoun said. ChaDae looked at both of them and she stands up. Realizing that HwaYoung was too busy to stare at Siwon to introduce her to him.

          “Anyeong Haseo, chunun Shin ChaDae imnida” ChaDae bowed at him. Siwon looked at her.

          “You’re familiar...” Siwon said and HwaYoung looked at ChaDae.

          “Ah... neh” ChaDae said conversely. “I think you’ve seen me on Kim HyeMin’s wedding the other year. I’m one of her bride’s maids”

          “Oh... yes” Siwon said nodding. “I didn’t expect that we’re in the same school”

          “Ah, neh” ChaDae smiled ad bowed slightly to him.

          “See you around, HwaYoung and Chadae” Siwon said and left. When the coast was clear, HwaYoung fell on her knees, trembling.

          “Yah!” ChaDae called “You alright?!”

          “Kyaaaaaa” HwaYoung was overjoyed that her voice came out so weak. “He came to me”

          “Who... Siwon-oppa?” ChaDae asked.

          “Yah, what’s your relationship with him?!” HwaYoung glared at him.

          “Nothing...” ChaDae said. “I just saw him personally on a friend’s wedding...”

          “You like him... don’t you?” HwaYoung looking at her with eyes formed in slits.

          “Yah... what made you think of that?” ChaDae asked. “Yah... don’t tell me you’re the one who liked him...” HwaYoung froze at her starement.

          “A-ah... err... uhmmm” HwaYoung twiddles her thumbs.

          “I knew it...” ChaDae smiled. “So... what happened to ‘my angel leeteuk’?” ChaDae teased.

          “He’s already history” HwaYoung said and continued on eating her lunch.

...

...

Meanwhile...

          “Hyung... you’ve been eyeing at your phone” Ryeowook said. “Do you expect some call? Hyung?”

          “huh?” Leeteuk looked around and saw the eternal magnae. “Oh... I’m not expecting a call.. I’ve been waiting if YoungTeuk has some new blog”

          “Hmmm looks like our hyung is in love with a fan” Kyuhyun smirked.

          “Yah, it’s not like that” Leeteuk said.

          “Now you’ve mention of her...” SungMin started. “She’s not blogged any... I wonder what happened to her”

          “Maybe she’s too busy” Yesung said in a bored tone. “Or she’s already tired of hyung” The boys laughed at Leeteuk.

          “Very funny” Leeteuk said, just then the door opened and Siwon came in the dressing room.

          “Anyeong boys” Siwon greeted while holding a laptop on his hand.

          “Yah won... you an elf?” Shindong asked and the boys laughed because the laptop has SuperJunior logo on it.

          “Haha... ani~~~” Siwon said. “This belongs from a schoolmate... I fetched this from the repair shop since its my fault that its LCD got broken”

          “Chinja?” DongHae said and Siwon nods.

          “Can we take a look at it?” Eunhyuk smiled. Siwon gave Hyuk his serious look.

          “No” Siwon said and placed the laptop on the table. “I know you guys are going to look up on her personal things”

          “Aww... but she doesn’t know us...” DongHAe pouts and Siwon raised his shibrows. “... personally”

          “Neh... there could be some interesting things in there” Yesung said mischievously.

          “Yah, I don’t want you guys prying over her personal things” Siwon said and caught the attention of the leader.

          “’Her’ So it’s a girl’s laptop?” Leeteuk said and Siwon just face palmed himself. “Guys, lets see who’s her bias!!!” Leeteuk grinned.

          “NEH!” The boys chorused. Siwon picked the laptop as though he’s ready to protect it.

          “Give it” Leeteuk said calmly. Siwon shook his head at the face of untrustworthy. Leeteuk smiled that made his one dimple visible. “Come on Dongsaeng... give it to hyung”

          Siwon gave them all his pained looks. He couldn’t resist but to follow the elder’s order. Siwon is too polite to be too resistant and hard-headed. Siwon sighed in defeat and gave the laptop to Leeteuk who  grinned at him

          “That’s my Siwonnie” Leeteuk said and placed it on the table.

          The boys rounded behind Leeteuk and Siwon just peeked at them. Leeteuk the laptop... in a moment the desktop was already visible. They saw a big face of Super Junior 13 as the wall paper. The boys smiled at the picture... it was back at their ‘U’ days where they are all young and complete. Below the picture were the words:

          Even though everything’s fake, it’s still alright…Only when all of us are together, it’s true… from now til forever…we will never let bad things happen… and if it does we will never part…”

          Leeteuk’s eyes roamed from each member to the next member on the picture. Then his eyes flashed at Kibum, then Hankyung, then Kangin, then lastly at Heechul. In his vision, white colour covered the people mentioned. Then Leeteuk looked at his younger self... he was smiling. Leeteuk looked at it... and slowly he could see himself being erased from the background.

          “Uh... hyung?” EunHyuk spoke. “Is everything alright?”

          “Ah...” Leeteuk smiled at s. “I was just looking at my handsome self... I never thought I could be that handsome before”

          “You sounded like Heechul hyung” Kyuhyun laughed.

          “Yah... don’t laugh, look at your self there... you looked innocent, but now you’re not” SungMin pointed at the picture. The boys laughed to how the magnae transformed.

          “Now that I look at it...” EunHyuk said softly and pointed at his face on the screen. “I really do look like a monkey”

          “Yeah... you still look like a monkey” DongHae said and the boys roared with laughter. Leeteuk smiled then noticed a folder named ‘YoungTeuk’.

          “Yah... look at this” Leeteuk pointed the mouse on the folder.

          “Hey... what doe YoungTeuk’s username doing there?” ShinDong asked.

          “Let’s find out?” SungMin asked.

          Leeteuk opened the folder and revealed a lot of files... he recognized all the titles. All of which are the titles of the blogs that YoungTeuk wrote... Leeteuk looked at the latest file. ‘Can somebody here find me?’

          “Yah... aren’t those...” Yesung pointed and all of them looked at Siwon.

          “Yah what relations do you have with the owner of this laptop?” Leeteuk asked and Siwon held his hands up.

          “Nothing... HwaYoung’s just a schoolmate” Siwon said.

          “So that’s her name...” Leeteuk nodded. Siwon face-palmed himself again... when will he learn to shut up? -.-

 

AiMei: :'''( been sad for these past few days... makes me want to write sad things... I was watching EHB ep 8... that it inspired me to write this chappie. It was wonderful... can't stop crying T-T