Wake Up

SUJU: AU (Alternate Universe)

 

...

...

                “... okay that’s all for today!” Said the PD nim. The makeup artists rushed to HwaYoung and placed some Kleenex on her forehead to take off the sweats.

                On the other hand... HwaYoung was lost in space. She was staring at one particular corner that she did not notice that the shooting is over. Just then a tall woman in her late 40’s approached HwaYoung with bottled water.

                “Neh... Ace” The woman said. “You alright?” HwaYoung turned to her.

                “Neh... I’m a bit tired” HwaYoung said. “I’m having dreams lately”

                “Nightmares?” The woman asked.

                “Ani~~~ not much of a nightmare” HwaYoung said. “I don’t even understand it, unnie”

                “Ah... but you must not get yourself too stressed about it... you’re the ultimate international star” The woman said. “Come on... you have to rest”

                “Neh...” HwaYoung said.

                Lately... HwaYoung has been dreaming of different men, she couldn’t see the face but she could feel familiarity. As though everything happened in the past. But she couldn’t even remember how, and when did those happened. All she remembered is her audition at SM when she was just 12 and passed it. Then her life was tied to the world of show business.

                But these dreams... they all seemed real. She dreamt that she was just a normal student, enjoying herself and a vivid fan of some boy group. Of course... there’s 2am, 2pm, bigbang, DBSK, Shinee and more... but in her dream... there was this so-called... Super Junior.

                Who are these guys?

                HwaYoung went inside the van to have some rest. Unconciously... she started to sleep. She drifted to dream land...

                She was in some apartment... far from her own. She was playing some song she never heard before. At that time, she was young... very young and she was   watching its music video... there were 12 of them in it. Dancing... she looked delighted to watch it.

                The boys in the music video wore rebel-like clothes. Then there was fire and a hansome man showed singing their song.

Gunyorul chajima doisang noege
amuron gamjongdo nama ijil anhde
ijedonun bigurhe jiryogo hajima
imi ne jajonshimun badage inungol

 

                HwaYoung’s gaze turned to the person with a blonde hair and has a visible dimple on his left cheek and her heart flutters. She then looked for the name of that person...

                “Park JungSu... Leeteuk...” HwaYoung muttered.

                “Ace... wake up” A voice stirred her to consciousness.

                “Eh?” HwaYoung looked to the person who woke her up... manager Go.

                “Come on Ace, we have to go now” manager Go said.

                “Arasso...” HwaYoung said.

                “Dreaming again?” Manager Go asked.

                “Neh” Hwayoung said.

                “About what?” Manager Go asked. “I might be able to help”

                “Leeteuk... Super Junior” HwaYoung said.

                “Leeteuk? What’s that?” Manager Go asked, HwaYoung rubbed her nape and looked at her manager with confused eyes.

                “Molla... it’s a guy” HwaYoung said.

                “And what is Super Junior?” Manager Go said.

                “In my dream... it’s some form of boy band...” HwaYoung said.

                “Hmmm never heard of them” Manager said. “Maybe... it’s just dream, nothing of existence... you’re just stressed, Ace. Come on, let’s get you dressed”

                “Arasso...” HwaYoung said.

 

AiMei: Confused? I understand... actually, because of her wish, Super Junior was erased. Then... because of the Alternate universe, her life was changed and in return HwaYoung became the ulzzang rather than Super Junior... but would this dream.... will cause a change in the future? Will she able to find out about what hapened? FIND OUT!!!