Heart break

SUJU: AU (Alternate Universe)

 

          “Uwaaaaaa~~~~~~”

          The voice of an unmistakable cry heard throughout the room of an all girl’s dormitory. The other tenants looked at the particular door on their right, thinking what’s wrong with the fan girl. A girl in her 19, knocks on the door.

          “HwaYoungie?” She said. No answer was heard. She pressed her ear against the door, listening. She could hear murmurs and cries. “Yah! If you don’t open the door, I’ll bust this out!”

          “Its—It’s o-op-pen... hhhhhwwaaahahahaahaaaaaaaaaa” The voice on the other side cried again.

          “Aish” The girl said and gets in. “Yah what are you...” She was surprised to see her room was in a total mess that she could mistake it for a warehouse. Pictures were scattered on the floor, merchandises with super junior tags on it were scattered, and Hwa Young was found on a corner... looking dishevelled.

          “C-Cha D-daeeee~~~~” Hwa Young cried, her hair was all tangled and her face was puffy. Cha Dae was worried something was REALLY wrong with her friend.

          “Yah... what happened?” Cha Dae rushed to Hwa Young’s side. She has not seen her in this state before. Hwa Young just shook her head and sniffed some more. “Answer me!!!” ChaDae shook HwaYoung’s shoulder.

          “It’s over...” HwaYoung said.

          “What’s over?” Cha Dae asked anxiously, thinking that a close family member is lost.

          “He... kissed her...” Hwa Young said. ChaDae frowned.

          “I didn’t know you had a boyfriend” ChaDae said, feeling sorry for her friend. As far as she knows, Hwa Young is exceptionally faithful to suju ever since they were 12.

          “Because I really don’t have a boyfriend, duhhh.” HwaYoung frowned “What gave you the idea?!”

          “I thought you said ‘he kissed her’ that’s why you cried” ChaDae said. Hearing her words, HwaYoung started to cry again.

          “UWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~” HwaYoung wails. “Leeteuk kissed herrrrr!!!” HwaYoung throws an old magazine at ChaDae who took it and read the article.

          “Yah... this happened wayyy before” ChaDae said and smacked at her friend’s head. “You’re crying over this?!”

          “It hurtsss!!!! Appppaaaaa~~~~~” HwaYoung clutches her chest. “The picture shows everything!”

          “Pabo!” ChaDa e exclaimed. “You are so obsessed with him... come to think of it, he’s too old for you anyways”

          “Age doesn’t matter...” HwaYoung pouted.

          “Yes it does” ChaDae shook her head. “So what now...?”

          “I’m gonna stop liking Leeteuk and stop buying his merchandise!” HwaYoung said firmly... then in a while.... “UWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~”

          “What now?!” ChaDae frowned.

          “I don’t think I can do it!!!” HwaYoung cried.

          “Yah, be brave” ChaDae nods. “Excuse me, I have more important things to do than to listen to you crying dehhh”

          HwaYoung stared at the picture one more time... then it knocked to her senses... how did she like Leeteuk from the first place? She tried to remember how it happened, but she couldn’t. She sighed and went to her laptop. She went to her website... she’s a blogger who blogs poems and etc. Her readers compliment her entries. She has one particular reader who loved her posts.

          She starts to type:

 

          “Can somebody here, find me?

Somebody to love...”

Was the song on my mind,

A love that I wish to find.

          I am in love...

I was in love...

But... am I really?

How can someone like me

Find love truly?

I know it’s silly...

          In a while... HwaYoung waited... lost in her thoughts. Just then, she noticed someone just commented on her latest blog.

         

          Gae-Angel: Yo! What’s with the blog?

         

          HwaYoung frowned. Gae-Angel was her top commenter... but he would go online late in the evening or in dawn. Sometimes, in the afternoon. HwaYoung looked at the clock... it was just noon time. So she commented back.

         

          YoungTeuk: Nth... just upset...

          MonChovy: Awww... it’s alright =)

         

          HwaYoung smiled. Another comment, at least there are people out there who cares. There are a lot of guys who comments on her blogs... and they are Gae-Angel, IcyCat,ChaoFan, CloudArt, Coongin, DingDongHee, AegyoSangcho, MonChovy, PinMi, Feashy, WangjaWon, aegyomagnae, BoomBum, ProtossKing, and stringguy.

         

          CloudArt: What upsets you?

          YoungTeuk: My heart=(

          ProtossKing: Wae... it’s broken?

          AegyoSangcho: yah, just let her speak... or type XD

          YoungTeuk: Lol... but Protossking is right, it’s broken.

          Gae-Angel: :o waaaeee??? Imma kick that guy’s .

          ProtossKing: Yah... it’s not your job to be evil... it’s mine hehehehe >=)

          Gae-Angel: So... who was it?

          YoungTeuk: ehehe I’m not ready to tell yet guys =)

          Feashy: When you’re ready... please tell us

          YoungTeuk: Yeah... sure... I will =)

 

          HwaYoung signed off... she pouts at her username... it has a ‘teuk’ on it. Now she hates it T-T.

          Meanwhile...

          “What do you think is the problem with YoungTeuk?” SungMin suddenly showed up beside Leeteuk.

          “Molla...” Leeteuk said. “This is the first time she ever wrote like this”

          “Oh, neh... because all she ever wrote are love letters for Suju’s leader!” EunHyuk teased. “You are so full of yourself”

          “Whatever” Leeteuk said and looked at YoungTeuk’s profile... She does not have her real pic in there though... but he wished to see her face though...

 

AiMei: Just for a kiss... -.-

Hwa Young: It's not just a kiss!!! HMMMPPPPHHH!!!

AiMei: READ AND REVIEW GUYSSS!!! :D SARANGHAAAAEEEE XD