And so the Horse Fell In Love with the Fish...

It Hurts So Good

 

Donghae's P.O.V.
 
And so the horse fell in love with the fish... 
 
Siwon and I woke up early the morning after. Well... maybe because we slept on a very uncomfortable wooden floor. And yes, we were bare . After we had our goodnight kiss, we both fell asleep unconciously. Siwon woke me up with a kiss on my forehead. We looked at each other and just smiled. Even though I just had unpleasant sleep, waking up like this with him makes my heart melt.
 
I woke up to the same position we were in last night. Siwon, lying flat on his back and me, lying on my side with head resting on his chest. He must've had a worse time sleeping because of my big head on his chest. So, I got up and gathered my clothes. "Leaving already, my love?" Siwon said still on the floor. "Uh. Yeah, think we better get dressed before someone sees us here totally ... and plus, it's freezing in here" I said putting pants on. He put his hands behind his and said, "Hmm, I'm not really cold and... I don't mind of someone catches us". This guy is nuts! I threw him clothes and said, "Seriously, Siwon. Put your clothes on". He got up and pulled on his underwear. I was sitting on the floor tying down my shoes. "Well? Will this do?" he said posing in front of me like an Abercrombie & Fitch model. Only he doesn't look like a model, but to me he's more like an angel... a very naughty one. "Siwonnie! Quit playing around" I said in my scolding voice. He laughed then got down on one knee. "I'll dress up... in one condition" he said. He's giving me his loopy smile again. He must have something outrageous going in his head. I positioned myself to an indian sit. "And what is that?" I asked. He kept smiling and looking at me in the eyes as if he's watching over soul. "I want you, Lee Donghae, to come with me tonight. I want to make it up to you. So I wanna show you something" he said. "You don't have to, Siwon. All is forgiven. And i'm happy as ever now. There's no need to dwell on what happened in the past. So... just please put your clothes on" I said then gave him a smile. He cupped my face with his hands and said, "Just say yes, my love... I really want to do this for you". His gaze... it's so engaging. It's taking me out of this world... "Don't leave me hanging here, baby" he said smiling. "Okay fine, Mr. Romantic. Where do you plan to take me this time?" I said with a chuckle. "I won't tell you, of course. It's a surprise" he said then got up to wear his pants. 
 
Then suddenly, we heard someone opening the door. It was the janitor coming in for cleaning time. "Mr. Lee, Mr. Choi, what are you doing here? Did you two spend the night here?" he asked. Siwon and I looked at each other. He winked at me then pretended to be busy dressing up. "Uhh... yeah. We had a long night of dancing" I said then I gave Siwon a teasing smile. "That's right, ahjussi. And Donghae's really good with his moves. You might want to watch the next time we practice again" Siwon said to the man. I tried my best not to laugh. "Let's go, Siwon" I said while walking to the door. "We gotta go now. Have a good day" Siwon said before he left the room. Then we when finally got to elevator, I bursted out laughing. "D-do you think he bought our excuse?" I said. He laughed too and said, "I hope so. Besides, your acting skills is really believable". 
 
"So... I'll see you later at practice?" I asked. He looked confused. "Damn! Oh... Okay then, I guess. I'll see you later" he replied. "Do you think we'll still be able to do your plan tonight?" I said. "Mmm... let's see, baby" he uttered. We kissed then we went to our cars then head home. Wonder what does he mean with 'let's see'. I'm pretty sure Leeteuk-hyung won't let us off early this time... Oh, Siwon... you're always so hard to read. 
 
I got home and right off took a shower. I feel sticky and I smell so bad. Wonder how could Siwon take my stench? When I finally got all squeaky clean, I decided to take a nap. I lied down on my bed and just myself pass out. 
 
I was in the middle of my nap when my cellphone rang. It was Leeteuk-hyung. "Hey, hyung. What's up?" I said lazily. "What do you mean, 'what's up'? Lee Donghae, did you forget about the practice today? Aish... We're already wait for you. Come down here as fast as you could" he said. I looked at the time and quickly jumped off the bed. Oh, shoot! I overslept again. It's already 6pm! Damn, I'm already 5 hours late! I drove down to SMent on full speed. I ran to the rehearsal room then saw a note posted on the door. It was a letter with a map inscripted on it. What's this? 'Donghae, we moved the practice to another place. Please follow the map to get to the area. - Leeteukkie'. Are you kidding me?! I rushed myself all the way up just to find out that there was a change of plan?! Ugh. And they didn't even bothered to tell me... Even Siwon or Hyukkie didn't inform me! I grabbed the map and got back to my car. I dialed Siwon's number to call him but he wasn't answering. "Siwonnie!!! Why are you not answering? Where are you guys?" I said in frustration. I called all the other guys but none of them answered my call. Aish... they must be really busy practicing now... Guess I just have follow this stupid map. 
 
I followed the directions and it led me all over to the city park. Which is just a few block aawy from SMent. I looked out the window and theplace looks so dark and quiet. That's strange... this park had always been full of people. And are we really going to do our practice here? Well, I guess I better find out then. I got out of my car and entered the park. The whole place is totally deserted. The only sound I'm hearing is from my deep breathing and footsteps. "Hey guys? Where are you? This is ain't funny... You can come out now" I said. This is scary... It reminds of the Japanese horror movies Heechul-hyung used to watch. I think I should leave now. I turned around and then my phone rang. "Hello?" I said. "You're going the wrong way, my love". Siwon! "Siwonnie? Where are you?" I said. Trying to hide the fear in my voice. "Turn around and follow the pathway, then you'll see me" he said. "You're scaring me, wonnie. Where the hell are you?" I said. "Trust me, baby. Just follow the pathway" he said. He sounded happy and amused. He's freaking me out! How could he possibly enjoy this?! I followed it while still holding on my phone next to my ear. "That's it, baby. You're getting hotter" he said. "You are so dead when I see you" I said coldly. He laughed. I kept walking until I finally saw a spark of light. "Just a few more steps, my love" he said. I continued walking then he hung up the phone. "Siwon? Siwonnie? Ya!" Oh no. I lost him. I am standing at the center of the park in the dark, with no one else around. "Siwon?" I called for him. Then suddenly, a pair of hands circled me from the back. "You've found me" Siwon said to my ear. I turned around to face him then he smiled. "What is this all about, Siwon? I'm scared and aren't we supposed to be practicing?" I told him. He just smiled and calmly said, "I took care of that, Donghae. I asked Leeteuk-hyung's permission". Leeteuk-hyung... No matter how busy we are. Our friendship always comes first to him. "Do you remember this place?" he asked. "Yeah, this is the city park where we used to hang out right?" I said while looking around the place. Yup. This is it. "Yes. And this is the place where I first realized that you're the man I want to spend my life with" he said. We all used to go here back in pre-debut days. This is where chilled out and got to know each other. "Are you serious?" I said. "Of course, my love. I wanted to take you here before. But... you didn't show up" he said with a smile. Oh... yeah. I remeber that. The night when he waited for me in the middle of a breezing night. "Do you know why is it so dark?" he asked then held my face. I remained speechless. "It's because I wanted to show you how my world looked like when you were away from me" he said. "Siwon..." I said softly. "You are the light of my life, Donghae. And this is how it looked it like when we broke up" he said. His eyes starting to water up. "That will never happen again, Siwon. I promise" I said. He smiled and said, "I know, baby" He wiped his tear and stepped back. "Thank you for lighting up my world" then he snapped his fingers. Then with blink of an eye, the whole park came to life.
 
The grand fountain opened. The trees lighted and illuminated the whole park. And by the fountain, was an arc made out of red roses. He took my hand and led me there. "What do you think?" he asked. "This is beautiful, Siwon" I said softly. He took out a small box form his pocket. He opened it and revealed a silver necklace with a seahorse pendant. It was filled with blue sapphires and tiny diamonds. "Siwonnie... it's stunning" I said in awe of the jewelry. "I chose this because I think a seahorse represents the both of us" He smiled and put the necklace around my neck. "This is lovely. Thank you, Siwon. This is all amazing" I hugged him and buried myself on his chest. "Everything for you, Donghae" he leaned close and kissed me. 
 
Then, he looked at me in the eyes and said, "Today, you're wearing my necklace. And someday, you'll be wearing my ring". 
 

PLEASE READ THE SEQUEL HERE >>> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/233255