Whatever It Takes

It Hurts So Good

Siwon's P.O.V. 

Whatever it takes 

I can't stop thinking about it him. My Lee Donghae... You must take my apology. I have never seen him look at me that way before. It seems like whatever feeling he has for me was vanished. Donghae-sshi... What should i do to make you forgive me? I will do anything for you, my love. Whatever it takes to win your heart back. 

I went home to my apartment right after Donghae practically threw me out of his. My mind's feeling restless. I just can't stop thinking about him. I can never imagine a life without kissing those wonderful lips or caressing that beautiful body of my love. I must think of a way to make it up to him... Think, Siwonnie. Think... I am now lying down on the couch. Where Donghae sat down when I took him here. I... I'm missing him already. It's only been an hour since I last saw him but it feels like a century to me. I don't think I can take not seeing him everyday. The car I gave was nothing. I know it won't change Donghae's mind. What if... what if I set up a date for us again? Maybe I could treat him to his favorite restaurant or give him a shopping spree or something. I know all of these are nothing compared to what I did to him. But I must try. 

I decided to text him. I'm afraid he might not answer if I call. So I texted him to meet me tonight at park near the SM building. The place where we first hanged out. The very first time I had a real conversation with him. This is the place where I realized that I'm falling for him. I don't know what I should tonight. I will kneel down or kiss the ground if I have to. Lee Donghae must forgive me. 

I waited anxiously all day for the sun to come down. I went to the park immediately once the dark appeared. Thinking that any moment Donghae-sshi will come. It's pretty cold tonight so I wore my trench coat and leather gloves. I waited for him for about an hour then decided to text him again, 'I am here now, baby. I'm waiting for you. And don't forget to bring your jacket. I love you. - Siwon'. I know that he gets cold easily and I don't want him to get sick. I waited for another hour and still no response from him. C'mon, Donghae-sshi. I know you will come... I just know you will. I know you love me too. 

Three hours have past and still no sign of Donghae. It's really getting dark and so cold. 'Where are you, baby? I'm still here. Please come to me. I love you so much.' I texted him again. You can't resist me forever, Donghae-sshi... He will come and meet me tonight, I'm sure of it. Maybe he's just stuck in traffic, running a bit late or something. He's on his way now and maybe too busy driving to reply. 

10:35p.m. My fingers are getting numb and I can't barely move my lips anymore. It's really cold tonight. I hope Donghae-sshi brought his jacket... Then suddenly a security guard called up to me, "Hey sir, I'm sorry but the park is closing now. I may have to ask you to leave." he said. No... Donghae's coming. He's on his way. I ignored the guy talking. "Sir, it's time to close down the park now." he told me again. "I am not leaving. I am waiting for someone. And he's on his way." I said without looking at his face. "It's time to head home now, sir. It's pretty dark and freezing tonight. Your friend's not coming anymore. So please, leave the park at once." he said while walking closer to me. No! I grabbed him by the collar and glared at him, "Donghae is coming! I'm sure of it! If I leave, who will he meet here once he shows up?! He loves me! He won't let me down!" Then another guard appeared and said "Please calm down and let him go, sir." I'm not sure if he's talking about Donghae or the guard I'm holding. I released him and looked away. Where are you, my love? Where are you? "Please leave the premises now. Before we call the police." The other guard pointed me to the gate. Donghae-sshi... I walked towards it and got into my car. 

Tears started to stream down my face uncontrolably. Donghae-sshi... I can't... I can't lose you... I got my phone and tried to give him a call. It rang and rang but I got no answer. Don't do this to me, my love... Don't do this. I decided to drive down to his apartment to test my luck. When I got there, I knocked and rang his doorbell several times before he finally opened it. He looks... he looks tired. "Donghae-sshi... Why didn't you come? Why didn't you go to the park?" I started sobbing. He's just standing there by the door and watching me. I couldn't read his face. His face looks emotionless. What have I done to you, my love? I knelt down and grabbed his hands. "Please forgive me, my love. Please." I said while kissing his hands. "Please, baby. I'm begging you... Please forgive me. I will never hurt you again, I promise" I kept kissing his hands. I looked up at him. He's just looking at me with those blank eyes. He took his hands away then said, "It's late now. And I'm really tired. So please, do me a favor and go home." He said giving me a cold stare. His eyes are as cold as the spring breeze I felt tonight. 

"Goodbye." He said then he shut the door.