DAY VI: He called a hotel, but you might as well call it a ing brothel. What the hell.

Dollar $igns

 Okay, so I lied. Not Side Story….yet. X)

Please do enjoy THIS chapter though!

Oh, and before I forget and get scolded: THANK YOU NERRO FOR THE AWESOME POSTER-THING! I LOVE YOU, MAN…er, woman?! XD .

AND THANK YOU FOR READING! :) I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!

.

.

.

“Good news!” Young cries. “My old buddy, Sora, managed to snag us a 3-day stay at this hotel by this beach. The very same three days Madame is giving us off!”

Excellent.

Three days of sunshine, beach ball, and

WAIT. I DON’T A VACATION! I HAVE TO MAKE A CERTAIN IDIOT FALL IN LOVE WITH ME.

Stupid job.

.

.

.

WHAT.

THE.

.

Really, is this a cottage or a brothel? Hotel-people, what the heck are you running? There are way too many people screwing around in this place!

THIS IS NOT A VACATION. THIS A -WATCHER’S DREAM VACATION. THIS IS ALSO SOME SORT OF LOVE-SUITE. 

Okay there’s Young! I can corner him and—wait. He just came out of a supply closet. He looks rumpled and completely satisfied, and—OH MY GOD. IS THAT RIN WITH HER BUTTONS MISTMATCHED AND HER HAIR LIKE A BIRD’S NEST?

DID SHE AND YOUNG JUST…?

Oh, ew.

“I know right?” I hear Tae say. “But aside from the rabbits here, this place isn’t half bad.”

I had to agree with him. The place was actually really nice, plus the check-in guy gives free lollipops.

FREE LOLLIPOPS. Speaking of those, I quickly run off and grab a few. I hand three or so to Tae who is now happily on them.

Until it happened.

Yoora waltz in all giggly. “Oh, you guys are staying here too? Hee, hee. What a coincidence!”

COINCIDENCE MY , YOU STALKER.

The girl—that sick, sick, sick girl—then notices Taemin's  various lollipops.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DOES?

"Where's my lollipop?" she freaking purred, not-so-subtly eying Tae's crotch and her lips. It was horrible.

So, like the awesome person I am, I grabbed Tae’s arm and hightailed it to the floor where, Minho and I were staying. Young decided that people in the same age group should stay in the same rooms, but I know his game.

The little .

“What’s your problem?” Tae cries the second we reached our floor.

“Um. I saved you from potential ..?” I try. When he gives me the are-you-ing-kidding-me look, I frown and see Young entering his room with drinks.

Drinks.

Hm….

“Kidding, what I meant was, Young invited us to have a drink with him!” I say.

“Oh.” He says. “But we’re underage.”

“Oh, stop being such a killjoy!” I say, grabbing his arm and dragging him into the room. And as predicted, Young was playing one of those weird drinking games.

Oh, wait. I can’t hold my liquor for .

Wow, I’m really stupid. Like, really, really, really stupid.

.

.

.

So….I kind of l forced Tae to play one of Young’s retarded games…and now he’s drunk and somewhere in the hotel…

Oh, god. I’m so screwed.

And stupid.

But, um, not stupid enough to lose one of Young’s retarded games and stay sober unlike Tae.

Siiigh.

.

.

.

Yoora frowned. Where the hell was Taemin, anyway? She clenched her fists together. When she got her hands on that stupid little blue-haired

“Oh, Yooraaaa…” a familiar voice slurred. There was Taemin, staggering towards her. He nearly fell on her when he finally reached her.

''Taemin….san?'' She said, faking nervous smile. He was close to her that she could his scent. She could alcohol in his breath.

She smirked.

He was drunk.

Oh, she would win his heart so easily now. So very easily…

''A-A-A-Ano, Taemin-san...'' She said ''I didn't know that you drink...''

He laughed. “I don’t drink…stop bein’ so…silly…”

After that, Yoora sighed contentedly and leaned in, closing the distance between them, her eyes gleaming with desire as she placed a delicate hand on his face.

Best way to win a new toy, she thought, is to play with it.

“A-ano Taemin-san,” she mumbled. “I-I really like you…”

Before Taemin could reply, she wound her arms tight around his waist and pushed their bodies closer, his chest completely lining up with hers. She tilted her head up and slowly closed the distance between their faces, finally touching his lips for a gentle kiss.

Taemin enthusiastically responded, a moan immediately making its way through his throat as her warm lips caressed him. She nipped on his bottom lip and slipped her tongue inside his mouth, shoving the wet muscle deep, as if she was drinking wine from it.

Try taking him away from me after this, She thought as she found his fingers tangled in her locks. She then began to slowly push him towards her door of her suite. Just try, blue-haired . Just ing try.   

.

.

.

 eeend e

end of

Day VI