DAY II: Don't shove rich kids into dog . Just...don't.

Dollar $igns

 -:-

It’s morning at his ness still isn’t back in his stupid huge- bedroom. And what’s worse is that I have to now show him how to get to school, normal-people-style.

I stumble out of my room and knock on Minho’s door. This is basic routine. Stumble out of bed, wake Monkey Ears, get ready, eat something, head to school.

With Mrs. Taemin all for we the poor youth getting an education, the workers who do their jobs for a living handle our jobs when we’re at school and doing homework, and we do their jobs during our school breaks and during when we have time and want extra money.

It’s not a bad strategy, actually.

“Monkey ears,” I say, tapping on his door. “Get up! We have school!”

The door opens to reveal a scowling Taemin. With an huge afro. And pink, heart-covered boxers.

And I kind of just die of laughter there and then. I would have kept on going for a few more minutes, but he threw his slippers at my face.

Did God suddenly decide my face was to be hit constantly by people he knows I cannot kill?

Sigh.

-:-

“I hate walking.” Taemin mutters. “This is so pointless? WHY CAN’T I HAVE DRIVER DRIVE ME AROUND?”

“Because you’re no longer rich now, so shut the hell up,” says Minho with a snarl.

Ah, Minho is always so ready to brighten the mood.

Pft.

“Silence, commoner!” Taemin hisses.

And then Minho starts to walk really fast and away from us. I guess ten minutes walking with Tae is his limit.

He’s so lucky HE CAN walk away from the kid.

“Okay, Taemin,” I say. “If you ever want to set foot in the main house or have any money, you really need to pick up your act.”

See, the Taemin estate—or mansion, whatever floats your boat—is freaking huge. There’s one main house for guests and the family, then beside is a just-as-large one where we, the cooks, gardeners, drivers, maids, etc…live, chill, and hang out.

It’s our only place of peace, and the only place you can get away with talking about the Taemins.

Well, we mainly talk about sir ness, but sadly, we can no longer do that.

Thanks to me.

Yaay.

Taemin snorts. “Are you stupid? Did I not tell you that I’d be back—”

This time, I snort. “It’s morning, Tae—er, Taemin...”

“What did you just call me?” He’s glaring at me in a way that kind of wants me to pee myself. “Did you just call me….did you just call me Tae, you filthy commoner?

Complete silence swept around us.

Oh.

Great.

And then suddenly I find myself possessed and….soon I find myself shoving Tae who trips over his own feet and lands…

…in dog .

And it…It hadn't been my fault, really, it had just been so fastone minute there had been a blur of Tae yelling, I shoved him, and the next, a mushroom haired boy fell head first in dog .

Complete silence swept us again.

“U-um, Taemin?” I say. “Are…are you….”

"," Tae coughs faintly from the ground, and the evilest look he could muster, while having his head covered in dog poop.

I failed to look fierce. But at least I manage to hold Tae’s DEATHKILLDIE!glare for about three seconds.

And then I did the logical thing and ran for my life.

 

-:-

 

“YOU PUSHED TAEMIN INTO A PILE OF DOG ?” Minho cries. His knees were shaking so badly he had to sit back on his chair for support.

I had ran to homeroom promptly after pushing Tae in dog .

“And I called him Tae,” I say.

We look at one another sombrely. Minho stands and began rummaging through his desk, "I'll loan you some paper. You should probably get to work on writing that will."

"Oh God," I squeak, "Oh God."

“Hello, Lin,” says Taemin from a dark corner just behind us.

I then scream so loud that I swear the light bulb cracks. The next thing I know, I’ve jumped under Minho’s desk.

“I’M SORRY!” I yell from under the desk. Our class watches with interest.

"No survivors," Taemin whispers to himself, "All shall be obliterated"

"But Minnie!" Minho pleads, "Think of all the memories we share!"

I manage to see Taemin's eye take on a demonic glint, "I'll cut you." he threatens, and Minho recoils with a shriek.

"Taemin!" I wail from under the desk, "We'll give you whatever you want!"

"You make me sick," Taemin snarled, and threw something at me. I hear Minho yell in protest. It was probably his bag.

"Do you have any idea how much that cost me!" he takes a wild kick at Taemin's head, and actually connected. Taemin gave a little grunt, and managed to scratch Minho's leg. From the way he screamed, you'd have thought it'd been cut off.

"OH MY GOD SON OF A MUFFIN, MY LEG, WHAT WILL I TELL MY KIDS?" Minho inspected it worriedly, nearly hyperventilating. A small trickle of blood oozed up from the cut, just enough to make a drop.

The class goes crazy in laughter.

Where the hell is the teacher?!

"I'm bleeding," Minho says with relish. Taemin frowns.

"Shut up, no you aren't!"

"Cold blooded murderer!" Minho wails. Taemin seethes.

"I said shut up!"

"OH NO," Minho gasps, "I'm going to tell the whole world about you and your abusive ways! This relationship is over!"

Taemin throws his hands up in the air. "What relationship?!"

Minho in such a harsh wail of air, I thought I might have heard a lung pop. "WHAT RELATIONSHIP?!" Minho repeats indignantly, "IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK OF ME?"

He then shoved Taemin out of the classroom. He leans in close, "I thought what we had was special," he hisses, and slams the door.

After a moment of deep breaths, he dusts his hands an helped me to my feet. "Ha! That kid is so easy to manipulate."

I can not say anything.

The class is in hysterics.

SINCE WHEN DID MINHO BECOME SO SMART?

There was an indignant yell from the other side of the door. "I'LL KILL YOU!"

"With what?" Minho yells back mockingly. “Your Pikachu doll?”

I think we might kill the class with laughter if this keeps up. I then went back under Minho's desk. I take back what I thought earlier. Only Minho could be this stupid.

"You have five seconds to live," his muffled hiss came.

 

-:-

I basically ran all the way home today. Thanks to Minho, Taemin may have forgotten the whole I-shoved-you-in-dog-poop-thing. The key word being 'may'.

“Where’s Minho?” Mi, one of the older gardener asks me.

I then proceed to explain the situation to her.

"D-Dude," Mi's eyes were huge behind her spectacles, "You…you basically killed Minho. Lee Taemin has been signed up for karate since he was seven! Plus that kid has an unnatural love for sharp things!"

"I did not!" I protest instantly, my face flushed and arms were flailing, "It wassuicide! I… This was totally not my fault!"

Young, the college-aged cook, pokes his head out from his room, slanted eyebrows nearly touching his hairline, "You killed Minho?"

"No!" I wail miserably and attempt to explain my side of story. It’s kind of hard with Mi claiming I basically killed him knowing how stupid Minho can be in scary situations.

"Oh God," Young’s eye well up in tears, "You killed Minho!"

I can’t believe how many people loved Minho….I actually throw myself flat on the floor, bowing. "Please don't kill me I had no idea you felt like that! I’m so sorry…I mean, it’s Tae! How can anyone not want to shove him in dog ?”

Young let out a muffled sob, and seizes me by the neck of my collar—we were almost nose-to-nose. "Do you have any idea how much money he owed me?"

What…the ?

“Young, shut up, he owed us all money." Mi mutters, and I see a couple more of the cooks nod in agreement.

What..

…the…

..hell?

"what?" I mumble, more than a little dazed. Young shook me roughly, looking more than a little crazy.

"A LOT OF MONEY. HE OWED US A LOT OF MONEY"

I see Cheoung, the bathroom cleaner, sigh, and lif his head from his book long enough to say, almost fondly, "Minho wasn't a very good poker player." He then walked back into his room.

Oh.

WHAT HORRIBLE PEOPLE.

Oh, wait. He owes me fifty bucks too..…

Rina, another gardener, sprints in. “Minho’s dead?”

“We’re not sure,” Mi admits. “But you can count on it, he pissed the off and I expect Madame Taemin to burst in here in an hour or so to tell us the horrible news.”

Rina curses in at least eight languages. "He was basically paying for my meals at that restaurant downtown!"

"A LOT OF MONEY," Young insisted, and shakes me again.

"Hey," Rina sniffles, "Life goes on, r-right guys? We can probably sell his…sports stuff and sell his video games and rent out his room without telling—”

“You’re going to do what?” A familiar voice says.

“YOU’RE BACK FROM THE DEAD!” Rina screams.

“MINHO!” We all cry and hug him.

“Hello to everyone too,” another voices says.

Everyone turns around—and scream like hell and run back into their respective rooms.

Soon only there’s only three people standing in the hallway.

Minho, myself and Tae who is glaring evilly at me.

God, I hate life.

end of DAY II

A/N:

Heh. This chapter was fun to write! Credit to PandasocksSJ for giving me the idea of most of what Minho says! ^^

Hope you guys liked this chapter!  Please do tell me what you think!