Well, what a lovely surprise

Promises

"She ran with all her might then look over at the corner and i look at the corner seeing someone there i couldnt catch who it was but oh well." Siuni! Are you ok? Y-Yes why wouldnt i be? All the sudden i feel his hands on my shoulders slowly pushing me off of him. Oh sorry Mister! See you around... Bye Kangin " he grinned"  Kangin do you know him? I`ll tell you late. "Kangin said."

Here let me help you up. As she helped me up she had a huge smile on her face. What? "I asked." Here. She hands me one of the most prettiest flowers i have ever seen. Thank you! http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i457/supaxluv/pinkephy.jpg?t=1333148487

No problem after all it is your first day here isnt it? Yes. Then you need a welcome gift. I guess? Where did you get such a pretty thing? Oh, do you wanna see where? Ye, please? Ok! "She grabbed my hands and locking her fringers with mine and running up the stairs so we will have more time to see them.

Im not really used to her touches but its ok i will soon. "She opens the door and i beam." OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! "I yelled with my mouth wide open." This is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How is such a thing real?! I dont know "She said and smiled." Its just the balcony you can see many things up here as well see look theres...."She points oover the balcony at so many guys." What? Um here comes... The kingkas.... No wonder Soojun was here.... Eh? So his name is Soojun? Ye.... Holey crap thats a lot! How many are there!? You will find out in 3 minutes... Eh? Its time for next period, you need to go to science.

Oh right sorry. "Before i knew it i was already in front of my class right next to Reita as Kangin zoomed past us and i laughed with Reita." Are you going to science? "Reita asked." Ye, are you? Ye "He smiled and grabbed my hand and walked in with me." Reita its... "He tigtend his grip." Whats...? Oh hey its the two fresh meat."Soojun said."

Soojun."Reita said." I kept quite wondering if they knew eachother. What do you want? "Soojuns grin came straight to a gross look." She is not going to be fresh meat so if i was you i would shut up before you make a fool of yourself infront of everybody."Oooooh~~~" And what are you going to do about it? "Reita grinned." I think you know... "I grabbed Reitas waist hugging his sides and burrying my face in his chest."

Yah! You cant do that Siuni! "Soojun said with a mixed of emotions expressed on his face." He looks at Reita. Well if she wont be fresh meat then i have more meat then at least what you have now, i cant wait till dinner. " Soojun said." Reita gave Soojun a dirty look and everyone backed away one step. Take your seats class! "Soojun grabbed my arms and lead me to a seat next to him and i looked at my side seeing Reita next to me." I smiled and in return he smiled back." Now today we are going to learn about the planets, so everyone name your partner.

Soohyun - Kiseop, Eli - AJ, Hoon - Kevin, Dongho - Ruki, Uruha - Aoi, Reita - Kai, "I look at Reita and he shrugged." Yunho - Changmin, Jaejoong - Yoochun, Junsu - Kyuhyun, Leeteuk - Heechul, Han Geng - Yesung, Kangin - Shindong, Sungmin - Eunhyuk, Donghae - Siwon, Ryeowook - Kibum, JR - Aron, Baekho - Minhyun, Ren - Yoseob, Soojun - Siuni.

Wait what? Did he just call out my name so we can be partners?!

"I looked over at Reita which is looking at the ceiling." Huff oh well. "I look over at Soojun and he is grinning widely." I couldnt help but giggle." But after that it caught everyones attention. All the sudden Soojun stood up and grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my chair we ran out of the room i look back seeing Reita and Kai running behind us as well and everyone else. The teacher snuck out when we didnt notice and she was there. Well, well, well.... Look at what we have here.

Soojun and I stuck there frozen, then all the sudden i said Ye!  We came here to read about.... Neptune. "Soojun said cooly." I smiled and brought him over to a computer. Neptune.... What should i type? Then finally everyone cought up with us. Reita and Kai sat right next to Soojun and I. Then all the sudden i feel something touch my hands and i look down.   

.....................................

"Soojun was typing for me." I looked at Reita as he was typeing furiously. I couldnt help but to giggle. Reita looks at me with a mixed expression then i smiled. He smiled back in return.

There. Eh? He smiled and said Neptune. I smiled back and i looked back at Reita to see him reading like a nerd. Soojun began to read out loud to me as i only payed attention to Reita i only heard his last sentence saying :  Neptune's atmosphere, while similar to Jupiter's and Saturn's in that it is composed primarily of hydrogen and helium, along with traces of hydrocarbons and possibly nitrogen, contains a higher proportion of "ices" such as water, ammonia and methane.

The main word i heard was helium. The i said : So if it was possible to land on Neptune was can sound like Chipmunks forever? "Everyone laughed." I heard Leeteuks laugh loud and cleaar also geeky but in the cute way... What was i saying... Oh right i heard Leeteuks laugh loud and clear above all the others.

Maybe... "Soojun said with a light smile."

NOW EVERYONE STOP READING AND TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!

You Siuni....

Soojun and I both said at the same time : If it was possible to land Neptune we could sound like Chipmunks forever!

Everyone laughed again (Leeteuk`s laugh 1000000000% Loud / everyone else 5% Loud.)

Alright . "The teacher said and went on."

How did you know what i was going to say? I just had a feeling you was going to say that. "He smiled and i smiled along with him maybe even blushing a bit." Retia said his (It was boring though.) Leeteuk said Uranus! And everyone laughed again i only gritted my teeth trying not to laugh but no one would noticed my laugh because Leeteuk laughed so loud the next door teacher knocked on the wall making us shut up.

Everyone glared at Leeteuk but it was a playful glare. Oh hey look at the time its time for next period off you little tall children. No one laughed when the teacher tried to be funny... It was a horrible joke really....

Hey!!!!!! Siuni!!!!! Over here come on lets go to health before this teacher kills us he is really strict come on! Wait.... What? " Kangin said." Reita is in all my classes.... Where is he? I dont know maybe he is already in class hurry! Ok....

I walk in and i dont see Reita. Here you go in i will go look for Reita... No way im coming with you.... But you will get introuble... Stay here Kangin.... I`ll go look for them.... Ok....

I ran down the halls looking for him i didnt see Reita anywhere... Maybe he is already in class... I started to walk away then i heard a slam around the corner. I hear two guys yelling at each other....

"I fall on the floor in a surprised phase."

Soojun....

Reita!?

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

This stupid chapter got lost in my files and so i had to remake one!!!!!!!!! Ugh!!!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoyed it ^^ ☺