Confusion

Promises

"They both sigh and say Yes."

No wonder you- "I hear the door behind me slam and i jump." They both laugh but i ognore it.

...

So wheres my bed.... Please tell my you there is a bed right!?!?!?!

...

We have to put our beds together and you sleep in the middle.... O-oh...

O-oh your bag... "Reita blurts out." Here let me take care of it. T-thank you... "Reita takes my bag and leaves the room."

Come on Siuni lets move the beds. "Soojun smiles widley." Ok... Here i take my bed and you take Reitas lets move it near the window. Ok.... "I squeeze between Reitas bed and the wall pushing it in the middle of the room near the window, Soojun does the same thing."

Hey Siuni let me see your hand. Ok...? "He takes my hand and he pulls my on the bed as he pins me down and starts to tickle me." Hehehehehe sstop....Hehehehehe!!!!! Hahahehehehehahaha!!!! Stop!!!! "I give him a friendly punch on his chest and he continues and he starts to laugh." ☺

I see the door open and Reita standing there watching us. Ok Soojun you can stop now cant you? "Reita said." No! "Reita walks over here fastly and grabs his arm and pulls him off of me."

I just froze there ...

Siuni. "Reita said." Go change so you can go to bed. O-ok.... "Reita grabs my hand and walks me out of the room leaving Soojun alone and he brought me to the bathroom and he gives me my pjs." I stood there with my eyes wide.

Dont worry i didnt grab them our maid did (he smiled) oh phew ok... I walked in and changed as fast as i could so Reita and Soojun wouldnt kill theirselves and i run out seeing Reita there with his eyes wide.

You changed fast...

Oh yeah..... Where do i put these? Over here as a pointed to the basket filled with clothes. I sent him a message through eye contact " a girl better be doing this!" He responded by turning his head to his room.

"I  threw my clothes in it knowing it was ok."

Hey Reita! I`ll race you! "He smiled and i did to then i started to run down the hallway as he followed behind me and i ran into his room jumping on the bed scareing Soojun and Reita jumps on the bed to scareing Soojun and I."

You won. "Reita said in a playful voice."  Yup! I smiled and got underneath the covers while Soojun clicked a button right next to him and the lights turned off. Um Reita dont you ever take off you noseband?"I asked." Oh yeah right i forgot. Haha... "He takes his noseband off in the darkness and wraps it around his neck like a necklace." I just stare at him.... Why do you-..... Shh! "Soojun shushed us." S-sorry.... Goodnight....

All the sudden i feel Reita and Soojun cuddle me but their asleep... I dont want to wa-.... ... ZZZ ... zzz ... So ... Warm ... ......zzz......

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................